PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016 is issued on the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission for the eligible candidates. Candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam will get the admit card for the main examination.
|Availability of Admit Card||07 Jan 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||15 Jan 2017|
PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016
PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016 for Main Exam will be issued by the PPSC on their official website. Candidates are able to download their admit card from the direct link given below.
Download PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016 – Link to download PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016 for Main Examination will be available here.
List of selected candidates for Main Exam, Click here.
Additional Candidates (BALIMIKI MAZHIBI SIKH, PUNJAB CATEGORY), Click here.
Download PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016 – Link to download PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2016 for Preliminary Examination is over now.
Punjab Public Service Commission first issued the admit card for the preliminary examination. Candidates who will qualify the preliminary exam will get the admit card for the main examination.
The Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type questions with multiple choices (which can be scrutinized by Computer) as distinguished from the main written examination which shall be subjective/narrative type.
- The Question Paper for the Preliminary examination shall be of two hours duration
- Consist of 125 questions
- Each question shall carry 04 marks. For every question for which a wrong answer 0.20 % ,i.e, 1/5th marks shall be deducted.
- There will be no negative marking in respect of un-attempted questions.
The objective type multiple choice questions for the Preliminary Examination shall be from the syllabus prescribed for the Main Written Examination .
The candidates shall be expected to have a general and basic overview of the main subjects and also the ability to answer questions on current events of National and International importance, Indian legal and constitutional History and governance. The candidates shall also be tested for their analytical skills reasoning and aptitude. The standard of questions shall be of graduate level.
Main Written Examination shall be of subjective/narrative type of 5 papers, which are as follows:
- Each written paper shall be of three hours duration.
- Papers I to IV shall carry 200 marks each.
- Paper V shall carry 150 marks out of which 100 marks shall be for essay writing and 50 marks for language and grammar.
- Only bare copies of Legislative Enactments will be supplied.
- The law papers are required to be attempted in English language only.
The Viva-Voce shall carry 100 marks and final result shall be prepared on the basis of the Grand Total of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination and the Viva-Voce.