Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2016 has been issued on the official website of the department. Candidates who filled their application form on time can download their admit card from the official website or from this page.
Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2016 is also known as Hall Ticket and Call Letter.
|Availability of admit card from||10 Nov 2016|
|Tentative date for the Written Exam||20 Nov 2016|
Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2016
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website by entering their login Id and password. Direct link to download the admit card is also posted on this page.
Download Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2016 – Click here to download Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2016.
Official website of Punjab Patwari 2016 is recruitment.punjab.gov.in
The above given link may be inactive after exam.
The applicants will require pasting his/her photograph, duly attested by a Gazatted Officer, on the E-Admit card. The photograph must be same as uploaded by the applicant in his/her online application. In case of non-matching of photograph with the uploaded photograph, applicant will not be allowed to enter the examination centre and no request in this regard will be entertained in any circumstances at that time or later.
No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination hall without admit card.
The examination is to be conducted in the month of November, 2016. The exact date is be notified on the website of Department (punjabrevenue.nic.in) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website or this page to get latest updates regarding Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2016.
Instructions for Punjab Patwari Admit Card and Exam
The candidate has to produce his/her admit card having scanned photo and signature thereon at the start of the exam. If any candidate does not possess the scanned photo at his/her admit card, he/she will be allowed to sit in the examination only if he/she produce admit card with pasted photograph alongwith photo I-Card.
No candidate is permitted to use the blank paper, cellular phone, F.M. radio and even the calculator, any other electronic device or weapon of any kind in the exam.
Every candidate must ensure that they have taken the assigned seat. They are not allowed to change the seat under any circumstances.
Differently abled candidates (only handicapped from hands) are allowed to have a writer with them. In such cases they have to prove their genuineness and have to show the certificates of the writers to the Centre Superintendent.
No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall till the entire duration of the paper is completed.
Use only Blue/Black ball point pen to darken the circle of correct response and other details in the OMR Answer Sheet. In no case gel/ink pen or pencil should be used.
Candidates must mention the details as well as darken the ovals clearly at the desired places of the OMR Answer Sheet. Overwriting or cutting in the OMR Answer Sheets may result in cancellation of exam.
- The written Test will be of objective type of two (2) hours duration consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
- There are 4 sets of question papers A, B, C & D. Candidates must write and darken the oval of their set on the OMR Answer Sheet at all the desired places. If a candidate does not write and darken the oval of their set on the OMR Answer Sheet at the appropriate place, his/her candidature will be considered as cancelled.
- Every correct answer carries ‘1’ mark. There will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
Guidelines for Exam
- Do not darken more than one circle of options for any question. A question with more than one darkened response shall be considered wrong.
- Please do not open the question paper booklet until you are told to do so. In case any candidate opens the question paper booklet before the stipulated time, action may be initiated against him/her as per rules.
- Do the rough work on the space given in the Question Booklet.
- Candidates can carry Question Booklets with them only after the completion of Examination. The candidates will also be provided last carbon copy (Candidate’s Copy) of their OMR Answer Sheet.
Instruction Regarding Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2016
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.