Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021 – Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab has released Punjab Patwari admit card online at sssb.punjab.gov.in. Candidates can get the direct link to download Punjab Patwari 2021 admit card from this article as well. They can login using the application number and date of birth. It is necessary for candidates to take a print out Punjab Patwari call letter. They have to carry it to the centre with the photo identity proof. Know complete details on Punjab Patwari admit card admit card 2021 below.
Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021
Note that the call letter for Punjab Patwari recruitment is not sent via any other mod except online. So, note down all the important dates regrading Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021 from the table below.
|Punjab Patwari 2021 Admit Card||29 Jul 2021|
|Punjab Patwari 2021 Exam Date|
|Second Phase Exam||05 Sep 2021|
Download admit card here: Click here to download Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021.
How to Download Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021?
The call letter for Ounjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 releases online through the SSSB Punjab website Candiates can foolow the stes available below to know how to get Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021.
1st step: Go to the official website of SSSB Punjab, sssb.punjab.gov.in. Candidates can also utilize the direct link available below the dates table to download the call letter.
2nd step: Now, navigate to the relevant link to download the Punjab Patwari Hall ticket.
3rd step: Hereafter, a login page appears on the screen.
4th step: Enter the application number and date of birth to login. Tap on the ‘submit’ button to proceed.
5th step: The Punjab Patwari call letter now displays on the screen. Hit the download button to save to admit card.
Details Present on Punjab Patwari 2021 Admit Card
Following are the details that are available on the Punjab Patwari Call Letter 2021:
- Candidate’s name
- Exam name
- Space for affixing photograph
- Signature space
- Examination venue
- Exam Timings
- Reporting time
- Exam Date
- Roll number/ Application Number
- Important Instructions for the exam
Document to Carry to Punjab Patwari 2021 Exam Centre
Aspirants have to carry certain documents with them to the exam centre. These are required at the time of the verification of candidate’s identity. Following is the list of documents that candidates have to carry to the Punjab Patwari exam centre.
- Hard copy of Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021
- A Photograph (same as upload while registration)
- An Photo identity proof
Instruction Regarding Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021
Know important instructions available on hall ticket regarding the Punjab Patwari exam 2021 below.
- The candidate has to produce his/her admit card having scanned photo and signature thereon at the start of the exam.
- No candidate is permitted to use the blank paper, cellular phone, F.M. radio and even the calculator, any other electronic device or weapon of any kind in the exam.
- Every candidate must ensure that they have taken the assigned seat. They are not allowed to change the seat under any circumstances.
- Differently abled candidates (only handicapped from hands) are allowed to have a writer with them. In such cases they have to prove their genuineness and have to show the certificates of the writers to the Centre Superintendent.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall till the entire duration of the paper is completed.
- Use only Blue/Black ball point pen to darken the circle of correct response and other details in the OMR Answer Sheet. In no case gel/ink pen or pencil should be used.
- Candidates must mention the details as well as darken the ovals clearly at the desired places of the OMR Answer Sheet. Overwriting or cutting in the OMR Answer Sheets may result in cancellation of exam.
Punjab Patwari Exam Pattern 2021
Know about the scheme of Punjab Patwari exam in this section. It will help candidates to understand some basics on the written exam.
|Mode of exam||Offline exam|
|Type of Questions||Objective type questions|
|Number of Questions||100 questions|
|Duration of Exam||02 hours|
|Maximum Marks||100 marks|
|Marking scheme||+1 marks for correct answer|
-0.25 marks for negative marks
Guidelines for Punjab Patwari 2021 Exam
Read about how candidates should mark answer in OMR sheet below.
- There are 4 sets of question papers A, B, C & D.
- Candidates must write and darken the oval of their set on the OMR Answer Sheet at all required places.
- If a candidate does not write and darken the oval of their set on the OMR Answer Sheet at the appropriate place, his/her candidature is cancelled.
- Do not mark more than one circle of options for any question. A question with more than one darkened response is incorrect.
- Ensure that candidates do not open question paper booklet until they are asked to.
- Do the rough work on the space given in the Question Booklet.
- Candidates can carry Question Booklets with them only after the completion of Examination. The candidates will also be provided last carbon copy (Candidate’s Copy) of their OMR Answer Sheet.
About Punjab Patwari 2021
The examinations for Punjab Patwari is conducted by Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab. This, year, the conducting body has announced 1152 vacancies for the Patwari recruitment. The posts that are available are of Patwari in Dept. of Revenue, Zilladars in Dept. of water resources, Zilladar in PWRMDC and Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) in PWRMDC. Candidates have to undergo the written exam and counselling interview/ dv for final selection.
Ans 1. Aspirants can download their admit card from sssb.punjab.gov.in.
Ans 2. To download the admit card, candidates first have to go to the official website. Then, click on the relevant link and login. Also, the direct link is available in this article of Aglasem.
Ans 3. The exam for Punjab Patwari is conducted as offline exam as OMR based test.
Leave a Reply