Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 latest news on notification and vacancies is here. The Punjab Patwari recruitment 2020 notification is compiled by Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management, Government of Punjab. As per notification candidates can apply online through revenue.punjab.gov.in. Get here complete details of Punjab Patwari Recruitment recruitment 2020 including notification, vacancies, dates, syllabus.
Latest: Punjab Patwari recruitment 2020 latest news for official notification and vacancies is given below.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020
The Punjab revenue department is responsible for carrying out Punjab Patwari recruitment as per the schedule decided by them. Note all the important dates of Punjab Patwari recruitment 2020 from here so as to not miss any event.
|Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Start Date for Online filling of Application form||As per notice|
|Last Date for Online filling of Application form:||As per notice|
|Date for the Written Exam||As per notice|
Latest News on Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020
Government of Punjab has released the official notification regarding the vacancy of 1090 posts. Candidates can prepare their examination as same as the recruitment condutced on 2014. It is expected that the official notification will be released in 10-15 days. The ditribution of vacancies for Punjab Patwari recruitment 2020 is as follows:
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 Notification for 1090 Vacancies Soon; Captain Amarinder Singh Tweets
The Department of Revenue Rehabilitation and Disaster Management, under the Government of Punjab, will soon release Punjab Patwari notification 2020. Chief Minister of Punjab, Captain Amarinder Singh tweeted on his official twitter handle @capt_amarinder that the government has given the green signal to the department to recruit for 1019 vacancies.
His tweet reads “For increased efficiency of the Revenue Department gave nod to recruit 1090 Patwaris against vacant posts. Also, approved posting of 1 Kanugo for 7 Patwar circles, instead of existing practice of 1 Kanugo after 10 patwar circles.”
The first step taken by the revenue department after that has been to publish a page on its official website, revenue.punjab.gov.in. At the url http://revenue.punjab.gov.in/?q=detailed-advertisement-recruitment-revenue-patwari-state-punjab, the department has published a title “Detailed Advertisement for the recruitment of Revenue Patwari in the State of Punjab”, and below it runs the text “At Present there is no content available for this page, once content will be available would be updated.”
Thus it is evident that as soon as the vacancies are finalised, and details are compiled, the notification for recruitment to the post of Patwari in Punjab will be published on the above mentioned url.
Government job aspirants in the state can gear up for the recruitment, straight away.
The last time that Patwari recruitment happened in the state was in the year 2016. In that year, candidates between 21 to 37 years of age, with a bachelors degree could apply for the post. There was a written exam of objective nature for the purpose of selection.
Details of Punjab Patwari 2020 are anticipated soon.
Punjab Government Govt Jobs 2020: 19000 Vacancies To Be Filled From January
A leading daily reported that the state government of Punjab has identified over 19,000 vacant posts in various departments. These vacancies are to be filled from January 2020 onwards. Events are in process to finalize the vacancies and to take off the recruitment process for them.
Further, the head office has reportedly directed all the different departments and offices under Punjab Government to give a count of all the vacant positions.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment Archive
It was 4 years ago that recruitment to the post of Patwari in Punjab took place. While candidates await the 2020 notification, what happened last time can be of interest. For example, you can see what was the eligibility last time, what was the exam pattern, and so on. We have preserved the last Patwari recruitment data here for your easy reference only.
|Start Date for Online filling of Application form||13 Sep 2016|
|Last Date for Online filling of Application form:||04 Oct 2016|
|Last date for fee submission||06 Oct 2016|
|Date for the Written Exam||20 Nov 2016|
Total No. Post
- Revenue Patwari -1228
- Canal Patwari – 857
- Revenue Patwari – Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay
- Canal Patwari – Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay
Educational Qualification (Eligibility)
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized university
- He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified; OR
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level
Age Limit (Eligibility)
Between 21 years to 37 years as on 01 Aug 2016
- Candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1 Aug 2016.
- That for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab age limit may be relaxed upto 5 years
- The upper age limit for a Punjab Government, Other State Government or the Government of India employee may be relaxed up to 45 years.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit, upto 10 years is available to the disabled persons of Punjab
- General Candidate – Rs. 800/-
- SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Service man of Punjab Candidates – Rs. 400/-
The Written Test will be of Objective Type of two (2) hours duration consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers. Criteria for the written test will be as under :-
|Arithmetic Skills||15 (Mensuration)|
|Punjab History and Culture||5|
- The medium of examination will be both in English and Punjabi (except questions of English and Punjabi Language subject.
- There will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
If you have any queries regarding Punjab Patwari recruitment 2020, please ask in comments below.