|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 – Director, Land Records, Punjab has issued a notification for the recruitment to One Thousand Two Hundred Twenty Seven posts of Revenue Patwari and Eight Hundred Fifty Seven posts of Canal Patwari to be filled through Punjab State Patwari Written Examination-2016. Interested candidates can check all the information related to Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 here like application process, important dates, admit card, result, etc.
Latest – Result & Final Answer key of Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 has been declared.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates can apply online as per the schedule given below. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying, which is available on this page.
- Revenue Patwari
- Canal Patwari
Total No. Post
- Revenue Patwari -1228
- Canal Patwari – 857
- Revenue Patwari – Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay
- Canal Patwari – Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized university
- He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
Age Limit : Between 21 years to 37 years as on 01 Aug 2016
Selection Process : Selection of the candidates will be strictly on the basis of Merit in the Written Test.
- General Candidate – Rs. 800/-
- SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Service man of Punjab Candidates – Rs. 400/-
How to Apply – First, candidates have to fill the application form before the last date of the submission of the application form. Second, candidates have to pay the application fee.
|Start Date for Online filling of Application form||13 Sep 2016|
|Last Date for Online filling of Application form:||04 Oct 2016|
|Last date for fee submission||06 Oct 2016|
|Date for the Written Exam||20 Nov 2016|
No person shall be accepted as a Patwari candidate, unless he is:-
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Sikkim or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the Ist January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1 Aug 2016.
- That for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab age limit may be relaxed upto 5 years
- The upper age limit for a Punjab Government, Other State Government or the Government of India employee may be relaxed up to 45 years.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women will be relaxed up to 40 years.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit, upto 10 years is available to the disabled persons of Punjab
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified; OR
- Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
- He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level
The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
The Written Test will be of Objective Type of two (2) hours duration consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers. Criteria for the written test will be as under :-
|Arithmetic Skills||15 (Mensuration)
|Punjab History and Culture||5|
- The medium of examination will be both in English and Punjabi (except questions of English and Punjabi Language subject.
- There will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
- Candidates shortlisted after the application process will have to appear in the written exam.
- The Selection of the candidates will be strictly on the basis of Merit in the Written Test.
- Weightage of written test shall be 100% marks for consideration of merit in selection.
- In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, the candidate older in age shall be placed higher in the order of merit.
- The number of candidates as decided by Director Land Records, Punjab, who qualify the Written Examination will be called for checking of original testimonials at office of Director, Land Records, Punjab, Jalandhar.
- The Select List will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in written examination. Name of eligible candidate(s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.