|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Punjab Patwari Result 2016 is announced by Punajab Revenue Department. Result of Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016 can be checked here. Candidates can view Punjab Patwari 2016 Result Merit List containing name, roll number and marks obtained. Marks have been calculated on the basis of final answer keys. Those who are selected on the basis of result of written exam have to get their documents verified. Candidates with marks equal to or more than cut off marks can attend Punjab Patwari Counselling 2016 at date and time announced by the exam conducting body.
Selection of candidates for the posts of Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari is only on basis of merit obtained in written exam.
Punjab Patwari Result 2016
A list containing marks of 66059 candidates was published on 29 November 2016 at the website recruitment.punjab.gov.in. You can view it here.
Check Here Punjab Patwari Result 2016
If the above window does not load, click here to view / download Punjab Patwari Result 2016.
Category-Wise List of candidates in Descending Order of Marks Achieved in Written Examination
- General Category
- SC Category
- BC Category
- Ex-serviceman-General Category
- Ex-serviceman-SC Category
- Ex-serviceman-BC Category
- Orthopedic Handicap Category
- Sportsman-General Category
- Sportsman-SC Category
- Freedom-Fighter Category
Details provided in Punjab Patwari 2016 Result Merit List
- Registration number
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Roll number
- Marks obtained
Candidates who have been selected as per Punjab Patwari Result 2016 Merit List can follow further instructions given by the Director Land Records, Punjab.
Important dates for Punjab Patwari Result 2016
|Date for the Written Exam||20 Nov 2016|
|Declaration of result||29 Nov 2016|
Punjab Patwari Counselling 2016
On the basis of results of written exam for recruitment of revenue and canal patwaris the counsellinS for allocation of department and district/canal circle; is likely to be conducted tentatively from 07 Dec 2016 onwards.
- Candidates should watch out the website for exact counselling schedule to be available from 6 AM on 05 Dec 2016 onwards.
- Candidates a.e required to bring 3 copies of the counselling form after downloading the same from the website which shall b€ available from 6 AM on 05 Dec 2016.
- Candidates must upload their Aadhar card usinB their registration ids and passwords assign€d to them.
- At the time of counselling candidates must bring the self attested copies of documents as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates are to adhere to the time slot shown against their roll no for counselling and avoid reaching the venue much earlier than their assigned time to avoid overcrowding at counselling centre.
- Vacancy position available after the counselling days over shall be updated on the website so that the candidate coming for counselling on the next day make their choice accordingly.
- The candidates should take note of the vacancy position of various categories district wise in revenue department and circle wise in canal department so as to choose the department and posting of their choice.
- Sports persons shall be submitting their documents as per schedule uploaded on website. Their counselling will be done separately in terms of Punjab Recruitment Sportsperson Rules, 1988 as amended from time to time and other Government instructions.
Latest news on counselling
Public Notice regarding Counseling Schedule on 15.12.2016 – View here
Public Notice regarding Counseling of Exserviceman-General, Exserviceman-BC and Sportsman category dated 13.12.2016 – View here
Counselling list of SC Category , published on 12.12.2016 – View here
Public Notice regarding Counselling, Dated 5.12.2016 – View here
Category-Wise List of shortlisted candidates for Counseling:-
Public Notice regarding Counselling, Dated 2.12.2016 – View here
There will be recruitment to one thousand two hundred twenty seven (1227) vacancies for the post of Revenue Patwari, and eight hundred and fifty seven (857) vacancies for the post of Canal Patwari in Director, Land Records, Punjab.
Written exam was of 100 marks in which questions were asked on General Knowledge, Mental Ability, Arithmetic Skills, English Language, Punjabi Language, Computers / Information Technology, Agriculture, Punjab History and Culture.
There was negative marking in the exam.
- Candidates shortlisted after the application process will have to appear in the written exam.
- The Selection of the candidates will be strictly on the basis of Merit in the Written Test.
- Weightage of written test shall be 100% marks for consideration of merit in selection.
- In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, the candidate older in age shall be placed higher in the order of merit.
- The number of candidates as decided by Director Land Records, Punjab, who qualify the Written Examination will be called for checking of original testimonials at office of Director, Land Records, Punjab, Jalandhar.
- The Select List will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in written examination. Name of eligible candidate(s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.