|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Punjab Patwari Application Form 2016 will be available on the official website. Candidates can apply online as per the given below schedule. Interested candidates can fill their application form from the official website or from this page. Candidates are also advised check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Application form was available as per the given below schedule.
|Start Date for Online filling of Application form||13 Sep 2016|
|Last Date for Online filling of Application form:||04 Oct 2016|
|Last date for fee submission||06 Oct 2016|
Punjab Patwari Application Form 2016
Application form will be available on the official website. Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the schedule. Direct link to fill the application form will also be posted on this page.
- Apply Online – Click Here to Apply Online for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2016. Now last date to apply is over.
- All the fresh candidates are requested to check the payment status on portal using their respective login ids. If candidate has deposited the fee but payment status is not confirmed, then please send the copy of bank challan at email ID mentioned here positively by 20th October, 2016 before 5.00PM.
Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. Request of change / correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance. The Department shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of incorrect filling up of Application Form.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on web server on account of heavy load on Internet/Website.
The application can be submitted through online mode only
- General Candidate – Rs. 800/-
- SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Service man of Punjab Candidates – Rs. 400/-
Requisite fee must be deposited on or before the last date and time fixed for the purpose. The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘BANK CHALLAN’, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of HDFC Bank only.
The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. The applicant must retain the ‘‘BANK CHALLAN’ in original for future use.
How to Apply ?
- Candidates are required to apply online from the official website or from the ‘Apply Online’ given on this page.
- Candidates should have a valid mobile number and personal email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online
- Scan your Photograph and Signatures individually and save them individually in JPEG format. The size of any of these individual images should not exceed 100 kb each.
- Please keep following details ready with you before clicking on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Personal demographic details including Date of Birth and Nationality.
- Mobile Number
- Personal Email ID
- Reservation category details
- Graduation percentage
- Soft Copies of Scanned Photograph, Signatures and Bank Challan.