Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2017 is available from October 23, 2017. The qualifiers of 10+2 or class or R.A.C Battalion 8th pass may apply but only if they fulfill the Age, Physical, and other eligibility criteria as well. The interested candidates will have to ensure that they submit the Application Form of Rajasthan Police Constable 2017 Recruitment before January, 15, 2018. Else their application will not be accepted. The forms are only available online and the candidates may apply from the link below. The candidates may check application fee, photo specification, SSO ID requirement, and more details about Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2017 from this page.
Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2017
The application form for Rajasthan Police recruitment are not available offline. Candidates will not be able to apply via any other medium. The dates for applying are as mentioned below:
|Raj Police Constable Application Form||23 Oct 2017|
|Last date to apply|
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
SSO ID Mandatory to Apply for Rajasthan Police Constable 2017
It is mandatory for the candidates to have SSO ID in order to apply for Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Those who do not have the SSO ID may follow the steps below:
- Click on the link above and then access the ‘Sign In’ link, as shown in the window below.
- Then, the candidates will be directed to SSO login, which will appear like:
- Under appropriate category, choose the medium to login.
- Click on red ‘Register” button.
- Under Citizen choose any of the options to login.
- Click on ‘Next’ button
- SSO ID will be allocated and candidates will have to choose Password.
- Lastly, click on blue ‘Register’ button and it is done.
Once the candidates are registered, they may update their profile with authentic information. However, this is not the application process for the recruitment. The Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form will be released separately.
Rajasthan Police Constable Application Fee 2017
The application fee amount for Rajasthan Police Constable recruitment can be paid via CSC / E-mitra Kiosks or Net Banking or Debit / Credit Card. The amount of application fee for the recruitment is as mentioned below:
- For SC / ST Candidates of Rajasthan Only – Rs. 350.
- For General and OBC Candidates – Rs. 400.
- For SC / ST Candidates of Other States – Rs. 400.
Specification For Images to be Uploaded in Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form
The candidates will also have to upload a photograph and signature on the application form. The specification for the images to be uploaded are as below:
|Must be a recent and clear picture of the candidates||Must be in clear handwriting|
|The background should be light||It is better than the candidate’s sign on a white sheet with black or blue pen|
|Must have been taken by a professional photographer, not by phone||Signature is not supposed to be in capital letters|
|Dimension should be between 50 kb to 100 kb||Size of the image should be 50 kb|
How to Fill the Rajasthan Police Constable Application Form 2017
The candidates may follow the steps below to submit the application form successfully.
- Once the SSO ID has been created, the candidates again need to click on the link above.
- However, this time they will have to Sign in
- Next, the candidates will have to enter SSO ID Username and Password to access the Rajasthan Police Constable Application Login.
- Then, the application form for the recruitment will open and in it, the candidates will have to enter Exam Details, Applicant’s Details, Other Special Category Details, Special Qualification, Aadhaar Number, Correspondence Details, Permanent Details, Other Details, Identification Details, City Choice, and Decleration.
- When the details are entered correctly, the candidates will be required to upload the images in the prescribed format.
- The last step is to remit the application fee, as mentioned above.
After submitting the form, the candidates will get an Application ID. It is important to keep the ID safe because it will be required in future.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment