RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the RBI Security Guard Admit Card online at rbi.org.in. The direct link to download the RBI Security Guard admit card is also available in this article. Candidates can download their RBI Security Guard Call Letter 2021 using the application number and password. The RBI Security Guard 2021 Exam is scheduled to take place on February/ March 2021. Applicants have to carry the admit card on the day of online test & physical test, along with a valid identity proof. Get all the details of RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021 from this article.
Latest: The admit card for RBI Security Guard 2021 is now available. Direct link below.
RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021
After the closing of the application process, candidates able to download their Admit Card from the official website only. The conducting body does not release the admit card through the post or any other mode. Check all the important dates regarding RBI Security Guard admit card 2021 from the table below.
|Date of admit card||09 Mar 2021|
|RBI Security Guard 2021 Exam Date||Feb/ March 2021 (tentative)|
How to Download RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021?
Admit cards are one of the crucial documents for the RBI Security Guard recruitment. The conducting body publishes separate admit cards for the written exam and physical test. To download the admit card for RBI Security Guard Exam, candidates can check as well as follow these steps:
1st step: Go to the official website of RBI rbi.org.in.
2nd step: On reaching the website, candidates have to navigate to the “opportunities @RBI” section.
3rd step: Now, click on the “call letters” button.
4th step: On clicking the link, aspirants have to tap on the “Call Letter” link. They can also download the information handouts from here.
5th step: Hereafter, a login page appears on the screen. Enter the application number/ registration number and password.
6th step: The last step is to download the RBI Security Guard hall ticket.
Details Present in RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021
Following details are available on the RBI Security Guard admit card.
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Name and address of the candidate
- Login ID
- Office applied for
- The venue of the examination
- Date, day and time of examination
Documents to carry to the RBI Security Guard Exam Centre 2021
Candidates have to bring the following with them to the exam:
- Passport size photograph (to affix on admit card)
- Photo identity proof
- Aadhar card with photo
- PAN card
- Voter’s card
- Permanent driving license
- Bank passbook with photo
- Photo identity proof issued by people’ representative
- Photo identity proof issued by the gazetted officer
- Recent identity card issued by a recognized college/employee ID/university.
- Bar council identity card with photo
Important Instruction Regarding RBI Security Guard Exam 2021
It is important for aspirants to ensure that they follow all the instructions for the RBI Security Guard exam. These are available below as well as on the admit card.
- The RBI Security Call Letter carries details regarding Date, Time and Venue of the Exam.
- Also, it has information related to the date, time and venue address of the exam.
- Aspirants must carry the printout of the RBI Security Guard call letter in the examination hall. Along with this, carry a recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- Candidates are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Applicants should bring a Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device allowed during the examination.
RBI Security Guard 2021 Biometric Data-Capturing
Reserve Bank of India conducts the biometric data capturing and verification on the exam day. Candidate’s thumb impression and photographs are captured at the exam centre. These are later used during or after the physical test as well. Moreover, the bank reserves the right to capture/ recapture/ verify bio-metric data multiple times. Check the following instructions related to the RBI Security Guard 2021 Biometric Data-Capturing below.
- Fingers should not be coated with stamped ink/mehndi/coloured etc. Ensure to wash them thoroughly so that coating is completely removed before the exam.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, wash them and dry them before the capturing of the fingerprint.
- Ensure that the fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (left thumb) is injured/ damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority at the test centre. In such cases impression of other fingers etc. may be captured.
RBI Security Guard Exam Pattern 2021
Check the RBI Security guard exam pattern below.
- Mode of exam: CBT exam
- Duration of exam: 80 minutes
- Language of the question paper: Bilingual – English and Hindi
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Maximum marks: 100 marks
- Marking scheme: There is no negative marking in RBI Security Guard
Distribution of questions
|Name of the Subject|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
RBI Security Guard Result 2021
After the exam is over, candidates can check their RBI Security guard result online. They have to browse the official website, rbi.org.in to check their respective RBI Security Guard result. Aspirants have to log in using the registration number/ application number and password to check the result. On qualifying online exam, qualifying candidates have to appear for the physical test. Moreover, RBI publishes the separate result for the RBI Security guard result.
About RBI Security Guard
Reserve Bank of India conducts the RBI Security Guard recruitment. This year, RBI has announced a total of 241 vacancies for the RBI Security Guard recruitment. Aspirants first have to appear for the online CBT for the recruitment Thereafter, on qualifying the same, applicants have to quality the physical test as well. Only those applicants who have an undergraduate degree can apply for RBI Security Guard recruitment.
For more information on RBI Security Guard 2018 examination, download the information handouts:
Ans. Applicants should carry a hard copy of admit card and photo identity proof.
Ans. To download the admit card, the first step is to go to the official website, rbi.org.in. Then, go to the ‘opportunities @RBI’ section to get the direct link. Hereafter, login using the application number and password.
Ans. Yes. RBI conducts the Biometric verification to make sure the exam takes place smoothly and without any cheating.