RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2018 issued by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on their official website i.e., rbi.org.in. Candidates who submit their application form correctly or completely on time can able to download their Admit Card. The RBI Security Guard 2018 exam conducted on December 27, 2019. RBI Security Guard Admit Card is also known as Hall Ticket / Call Letter and you have to carry it on the day of online test as well as physical test, along with a valid identity proof. Get all the details of RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2018 from this article.
RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2018
After the closing of the application process, candidates able to download their Admit Card from the official website or from this page for the RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018. RBI Recruitment process contains Online Test followed by Physical Test and Biometric Data-Capturing and Verification.
|Date of admit card||Released|
|Date of online exam||27 Dec 2018|
Admit card downloading process over..!!
Official Website: rbi.org.in
What is the Process to Download RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2018?
To download the admit card for RBI Security Guard Exam, candidates can check as well as follow these steps:
- First of all, head to the official website i.e., rbi.org.in
- There you can find the link to download the RBI Security Guard Admit Card
- Or you can also click on the link available on this page.
- You can find a login page.
- Now, provide the details and submit it.
- The admit card will open on the screen.
- Carefully check and also download it.
Important Points to Remember
Candidates have to bring the following with them to the exam:
- Call letter with photo affixed thereon and photo ID card in Original and photocopy.
Please note that name on the Photo ID must be exactly the same as printed on the call letter.
- One Ballpoint pen
Important Instruction Regarding RBI Security Guard Examination
Candidates can read these general instructions for the RBI Security Guard 2018 exam.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam presents on the Admit Card.
- Please note the date, time and venue address of the examination given in the call letter.
- Must bring the printout of your admit card in the examination hall along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device allowed during the examination.
Scheme of RBI Security Guard 2018
Selection for the RBI Security Guard post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Physical Test and Biometric Data-Capturing and Verification.
|Name of the Subject
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
- Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability is in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Negative Marking: 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates have to pass with a minimum prescribed mark in each subject.
Physical Test will be of qualifying nature.
|Sr. No||Event||Measurement as per age group|
|Age 30-40||Age 41-45|
|1||2.4 Km Run||10 Min 31 Sec to 11 Min 15 Sec||11 Min 31 Sec to 12 Min 15 Sec|
|11 Min 16 Sec to 12 Min||12 Min 16 Sec to 13 Min|
|12 to 15 Min||13 to 16 Min|
|Over 15 Min||Over 16 Min|
|2||5 Meter Shuttle in One Min||14 to 15||12 to 13|
|12 to 13||10 to 11|
|10 to 11||8 to 9|
|Below 10||Below 8|
|16 to 19||13 to 16|
|Below 15||Below 12|
|28 to 29||23 to 24|
|26 to 27||21 to 22|
|24 to 25||19 to 20|
|22 to 23||17 to 18|
|20 to 21||15 to 16|
|Below 20||Below 16|
Candidates appearing for Physical test have to produce a medical certificate from a medical officer, not below the rank of Civil Surgeon/Asst. Surgeon certifying that the candidate is medically fit to undergo a physical test. Further, the candidates also have to give an undertaking.
Biometric Data-Capturing and Verification
Biometric data (thumb impression or otherwise) and photograph of the candidates captures during Online Test and verified/recaptured subsequently during and even after the Physical Test. The Bank reserves the right to capture/recapture/verify bio-metric data multiple times. The decision of the Biometric data verification authority as regards its status (i.e. matching or not-matching) shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
Please take note of the following points:
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured etc.), ensure to wash them thoroughly so that coating is completely removed before the exam.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the capturing of the fingerprint (biometric).
- Ensure that the fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (left thumb) is injured/ damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority at the test centre. In such cases impression of other fingers etc. may be captured.
For more information on RBI Security Guard 2018 examination, download the information handouts: