RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2022: Reserve Bank of India releases RBI Security Guard admit card online at rbi.org.in every year. The dates for the online examination for the post of Security Guard will be announced soon. Applicants will be able to download the Admit Card from the link available in this article. Candidates will be able to download the Admit card by entering the provided Registration ID/Roll number and the password. The downloaded Admit card along with valid ID Proof is to be carried to the examination center at the time of the online exam.
RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2022
RBI conducts the examination in three phases, hence providing a different call letter for every examination phase. The candidates have to clear all the 3 phases of the examination to get recruited for the post. Phase 1 is the online test followed by phase 2 which is the Physical test and then Biometric-Data Capturing and verification which is phase 3rd of the selection procedure.
|Date of admit card||To be announced|
|RBI Security Guard 2021 Exam Date||To be announced|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download RBI Security Guard admit card 2022 through rbi.org.in
How to Download The RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2022
RBI will issue the admit cards prior to the online examination so that the candidate can arrange his communication to the examination center beforehand. Candidates have to download the admit card and carry the hard copy of it to the examination center on the day of the examination. The candidates are provided with a unique application number which is needed at the time of downloading the Admit Card.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE ADMIT CARD 2022:
- Go and visit the official website of RBI rbi.org.in.
- Now scroll down and select the “Recruitment and Announcement” option.
- Search for the particular examination.
- Select the admit card option.
- Fill in your credentials and download the Admit card.
- Save and preserve it for further requirements.
- Carry the hard copy along with the Photo ID Proof to the Examination centre.
NOTE: No call letter/admit cards or any information hand-outs will be sent through post or courier. Candidates will have to download all the documents online themselves.
Details Mentioned in the RBI Security Guard Admit Card
- DETAILS OF THE CANDIDATE:
- Application Number
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Address
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- DETAILS OF THE EXAMINATION CENTER: Address of the examination Center will be provided in the admit card for the Online examination.
- INSTRUCTIONS: The admit card also contains the requirements before coming to the examination centre and the DO’S AND DON’TS for the examination that the candidate must follow.
Items to carry for the RBI Security Guard Examination 2022
The candidate must enter the examination (Physical) centre with the call letter/Admit Card along with a photocopy of Valid Id proof issued by the Government. The ID cannot be a Ration card or a Learner License Card. Candidates can also show their present College ID with the recent photograph and all the necessary details. The photocopy of the ID proof is to be submitted in the examination centre.
Items Prohibited in the RBI Security Guard Examination 2022
The following items cannot be carried in the examination centers:-
- Any electronic gadget.
- Papers or books other than the ones asked for Identity verification.
- Any valuable item or anything that proves to be a means to malpractice during the examination.
Important Instruction regarding RBI Security Guard examination 2022
The downloaded PDF copy of the admit Card of RBI Security Guard selection comes with a page with important instructions. The instructions are related to the admit card as well as the things that are supposed to be followed before coming to the examination hall. Some of the major points among them are:-
- Candidate is supposed to be present in the examination hall on or before 3 to 4 hours before the examination commences.
- Any form of malpractice or wrong doing is strictly prohibited and the candidate shall not be able to appear for the examination thereafter.
- Bearing any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed.
- Candidates without an Admit card and Valid id proof (photocopy too) will not be allowed inside the examination centre.
- Candidate’s Application number and Roll number should match with the Admit Card’s number, otherwise he/she shall not be allowed to sit for the examination.
What after RBI Security Guard examination Admit Card is out
RBI conducts the selection examination for the Security Guard post in three phases. After successfully appearing for the examination, the candidate must keep a check on the website to know when the results are out. If the candidate appearing for the Online Examination clears phase one selection, he’s called for the physical examination. Candidates must keep a regular check on the website as well as their respective mails for further notifications. The candidate must be present with the call letter if called for the physical examination.Second and in the 3rd phase of the examination as well, the candidate must carry their call letter .
About RBI Security Guard Examination
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) opens the vacancy to hire eligible candidates every year for the post of Security Guard. All the selected candidates will be appointed in different offices across the country. The selection procedure is a cross country examination containing 3 phases. Online test is conducted first and the selected candidates are screened for a physical examination. Then comes the Biometric data capturing and verification test. Aspirants can apply online through rbi.org.in. i.e. the official website of RBI.
For more information on RBI Security Guard 2018 examination, download the information handouts:
Ans. Applicants should carry a hard copy of admit card and photo identity proof.
Ans. To download the admit card, the first step is to go to the official website, rbi.org.in. Then, go to the ‘opportunities @RBI’ section to get the direct link. Hereafter, login using the application number and password.
Ans. Yes. RBI conducts the Biometric verification to make sure the exam takes place smoothly and without any cheating.