RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 – Reserve Bank of India is conducting online applications for RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021. Applicants can submit RBI Security Guard application form before February 12, 2021 online at rbi.org.in. As per the notification, the RBI Security Guard 2021 Exam is scheduled for February/ March 2021. After the online test, RBI also conducted the Physical Test. Candidates can get all the information like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc related to RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 here in this post.
Latest: RBI Security Guard Application Form 2021 is now available. Get the direct link below.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
The recruitment for Security Guard is available only for the Ex-servicemen candidates. Check all the dates related to the events of RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 from the table below.
|Commencement of online registration of application||22 Jan 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||12 Feb 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||12 Feb 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||27 Feb 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||22 Jan 2021 to 12 Feb 2021|
|Date of online exam||Feb/ Mar 2021 (tentative)|
|Result of online exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of final result||To be announced|
RBI Security Guard 2021 Notification
The official notification for the RBI Security Guard recruitment is now available online. Aspirants can check the eligibility, vacancies, exam pattern and everything through this notification. Check the snapshot of RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 below.
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
This year, RBI has announced a total of 241 vacancies for the recruitment of Security Guard. Applicants appearing this year can check the distribution of vacancies below.
RBI Security Guard 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. First of all, only ex-servicemen with a proper military background are eligible. Furthermore, the candidates should have experience in handling arms and ammunition in the military.
Aspirants must have passed 10th Standard. Ex-servicemen who have cleared the qualifying examination from outside the recruitment zone either before or after leaving the military service are also eligible. In addition to this,
- The candidate must be a resident of the State/UT they are applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on January 01, 2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- 10th pass Ex-servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates”. However, such candidates are eligible.
Age Limit (as on January 1, 2021):
- Lower Age Limit: 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST)
- Upper Age Limit: 45 years ( Applicable to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates)
RBI Security Guard Application Form
RBI Security Guard Application Form releases online on the official website of the RBI rbi.org.in. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications online before the last date. Check the brief steps on how to submit RBI Security Guard online application form below. Also, check the direct link to fill the application form given below.
Click here to submit RBI Security Guard Application Form 2021
- Reach the official website of RBI Security Guard, rbi.org.in.
- Now, click on “opportunities@RBI” section.
- Aspirants now have to click on the “Current Vacancies” link > “Vacancies”.
- Hereafter, click on the apply online link to proceed.
- Online application form now appear on the screen. Aspirants have to first register themselves.
- On successful registration, candidates have to login using the registration number and password.
- Now, proceed to fill all the details available on the RBI Security Guard application form.
- The last step is to upload the documents and pay the requisite application fee.
Application Fee: Aspirants have to make payment of Non- Refundable Intimation Charges of ₹ 50/-. However, Staff candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Pre-requisites for applying online:
Before applying online, candidates should
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the completion of the recruitment process.
Guidelines for Scanning & Uploading the Photograph & Signature:
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels (4.5 x 3.5 cm)||20 to 50 kb|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 to 20 kb|
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is of light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- Signature in capital letters shall not be accepted.
RBI Security Guard 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for the RBI Security Guard recruitment below.
- Mode of exam: CBT exam
- Duration of exam: 80 minutes
- Language of the question paper: Bilingual – English and Hindi
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Maximum marks: 100 marks
- Marking scheme: There is no negative marking in RBI Security Guard
Distribution of questions
|Name of the Subject|
|No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Reserve Bank of India issues the admit card for RBI Security Guard on the official website, rbi.org.in. Aspirants can get the RBI Security Officer call letter using the registration number and password. However, the RBI Security Guard Hall Ticket are sent directly to he concerned recruiting officer or to the bank website. The details regarding the RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Admit Card are also sent via email. So, candidates are advised to keep the email id and mobile number active till the completion of the entire recruitment.
RBI Security Guard Physical Test
Physical Test for the Security Guard is completely qualifying in nature. Aspirants appearing the for Physical Test have to carry the medical certificate from a medical officer. The format for the medical certificate is also available in the official notification.
Biometric Data-Capturing and Verification
Biometric data (thumb impression or otherwise) and a photograph of the candidates captures during Online Test and verified/recaptured subsequently during and even after the Physical Test. It helps the conducting body to verify the candidate’s identity.
Please take note of the following points:
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured etc.), ensure to wash them thoroughly so that coating is completely removed before the exam.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the capturing of the fingerprint (biometric).
- Ensure that the fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (left thumb) is injured/ damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority at the test centre. In such cases impression of other fingers etc. may be captured.
RBI Security Guard 2021 Result
Reserve Bank of India declares the RBI Security Guard Result on their official website i.e., rbi.org.in. Candidates who appear in the exam can able to check their result from the official website. First of all, RBI announces the result of Online Test. Then after the Physical Test, it also announces the RBI Security Guard result for the same. Roll Numbers of those candidates who are shortlisted for Physical Test on the basis of Online Test as well as who are selected for the post releases on the official website.
RBI Security Guard Selection Process
Selection for the post of RBI Security Guard will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Physical Test, Biometric Data-Capturing and Verification. First, candidates shortlist on the basis of marks in Online Test. Then the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a Physical test which is of qualifying in nature. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test prepared.
Furthermore, these provisionally shortlisted candidates have to successfully complete document verification, biometric verification and any other procedure as may be decided by the Bank. They also have to undergo the pre-recruitment medical test. RBI takes all these mandatory procedures for the final selection of candidate for appointment.
Official Website: rbi.org.in
For more details regarding the RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2018, download Advertisement.