REET 2020: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan conduct Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) for the recruitment of teachers. It is a state-level examination and is beingf conducted to appoint eligible candidates for the post of primary teacher in the government schools for the state of Rajasthan. Various meetings was held regarding the REET 2020 exam paper and syllabus. Govind Singh Dotasra said that, candidates should prapare for the REET according to the previous pattern given by the National Council of Teacher (NCTE). This year, there are total 31,000 vacancies for REET 2020. Get here details related to REET 2020 including examination date, syllabus, number of vacancies in the article below.
Govind Singh Dotasra, Minister of Education of Rajasthan, has announced that there will be changes in the REET 2020 Syllabus. Important dates related to REET 2020 is provided in the table below:
|REET 2020||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||02 Aug 2020|
As the official REET 2020 notification is not out yet, applicants may refer to the news clippings provided below.
February 08, 2020 – A meeting was held on friday at the Secretariat regarding REET 2020. Dotasara told there is a confusion regarding the REET exam pattern and syllabus. However, student should prepare as before, as it is already been decided according to the National Council of Teacher (NCTE).
January 29, 2020 – As per resources, the meeting regarding syllabus and exam pattern of REET 2020 is postponed. Now meeting for REET 2020 syllabus and exam pattern will be organized soon.
January 23, 2020 – Important notice regarding the syllabus of REET 2020.
December 24, 2019 – The Chief Minister of Rajasthan and Minister of education shared information about the vacancies for REET 2020.
By Cheif minister of Rajasthan
By Minister of Education, Rajasthan
January, 2020 – REET 220 syllabus is expected to have some changes. The conducting body has decided to increase the weight of the general knowledge section. The syllabus is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge about Rajasthan.
January 07, 2020 – Govind Singh Dotasra, Minister of Education of the state of Rajasthan, shared this news. For a duration of 15 days, REET 2020 syllabus will be finalised. There will be a few sections whose weightage will be increased.
About REET 2020
To get more information about REET 2020, scroll down.
- This year, REET 2020 will be conducted on August 02, 2020.
- The number of vacancies released is 31,000 for the third-grade teacher.
- There will be 2 different level- Level 1 and Level 2. Level 1 is conducted for those candidates who wish to teach class I to class V. Level 2 is conducted for those who wish to teach class VI to class VIII.
- There will be 150 questions in REET 2020. Out of these 20 questions (expected) will be based on general knowledge.
About Rajasthan Teacher Vacancies
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has released the number of vacancies for REET 2020. Scroll down to read more about the REET 2020 vacancies.
- As per the resources, the conducting body is organising REET 2020 for 31,000 vacancies.
Last time REET exam
As the notification is not released yet, candidates can read about previous year REET examination. Scroll down to read about the information for REET.
- REET is conducted for 2 levels, Level 1 is for class I to class V. Level 2 is for class VI to class VIII.
- Last year, REET was organized on February 11, 2018.
- Candidates were provided with 2 options to apply for REET. They can apply for either for level 1 or level 2 OR for both levels.
- To apply for REET, candidates must have a Bachelor in education (B.Ed).
- The exam pattern for level 1 and level 2 of REET is different. Level-1 of REET consists of 150 questions for 150 marks. In level 2, there will be 4 sections. There will b 150 questions for 150 marks.
- To qualify REET, candidates required 60% marks (passing marks). Candidates belonging to SC category have to secure 36% marks.
For more information about REET 2020, download notification.
The board of secondary education (BSER) was set up on December 04, 1957. BSER works for the school level education for the state of Rajasthan. Board has its headquarters in Ajmer, Rajasthan. The board is granted with responsibility for the development of secondary education in Rajasthan. The tenure for BSER is for 3 years, The elected members work for the duties allotted to them for the fixed tenure. The recruitment process conducted by BSER is held at the official website, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Official website – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in