REET Result 2017 will be declared by Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan. Result of REET 2017 can be checked at www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Certificate issued to qualified candidates to be eligible to teach classes I to V and VI to VIII, on declaration of REET Results, are valid for a period of three years. Result of REET 2017 is evaluated on the basis of answer keys (Level 1 and Level 2).
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers Result of exam held on 11 Feb 2018 indicates whether the candidate has qualified or not in the exam, and qualified candidates will get Eligibility Certificate.
REET Result 2017
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan will be conducted REET 2017 in February. It is expected that after 2-3 months result of REET 2017 will be declared. Direct link to check result will also be provided here.
|Date of Exam||11 Feb 2018|
|Time of Exam (1st Level)||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Time of Exam (2nd Level)||02:30 PM to 05:00 PM|
|Date of Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Check Result: Link for check result for REET 2017 (Level 1 and Level 2) will be available here!
Official Website for REET Result 2017 is www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Date of declaration of REET Result 2017
Exact date for REET Result 2017 declaration will be decided by the exam conducting body. Considering that such a large number of candidates appear for the REET exam, declaration of results will be anticipated to take some time.
It is estimated that at least 2-3 months time could be taken for the board to publish REET Results. Looking at other state level exams of such a scale it is estimated to be even more than a month before the result of REET 2017 exam is announced.
How to check result of REET 2017?
The precise process of checking Rajasthan REET Result will be declared. Steps to be followed for checking results is similar to the admit card download procedure. Candidate can login using the following data:
- Roll No, and
- Date of Birth.
Result of REET 2017 indicates marks obtained by candidate, minimum qualifying cut off marks for his / her category, and status of having qualified the exam.
REET Result 2017 – How it is evaluated?
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers (REET) is an exam that should be qualified in order to get a teaching job in the state. The test is designed in such a way that it effectively tests a candidate’s skills in child development and pedagogy, command over language, basic sciences and mathematics, and respective subjective in which he / she wishes to teach.
Process of arriving at the REET Result 2017 is fair and transparent. Let us take a look at the various stages of events post exam.
- Objections regarding question paper: After the exam candidate can submit genuine objections or queries about the REET 2017 Question Paper up until 72 hours of the exam at http://education.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2017. This ensures that concerns of test takers about the question paper, any defects or shortcomings in it, are promptly noted by the exam conducting body.
- OMR answer sheets: There are two copies of the Optical Mark Reading (OMR) answer sheets. One is the Original copy, and other is the Candidate copy. After the exam is over, invigilator himself / herself separates these two copies. Original copy is retained by the invigilator and the Candidate copy is taken home by the candidate.
- Checking REET Answer Sheets: Several steps are taken to ensure that candidates’ OMR answer sheets are correctly checked and there are no errors. These are machine gradable answer sheets and checked very carefully, facility of re-checking and re-assessment are nil.
- Display of REET 2017 Answer Keys: Preceding REET 2017 Result declaration, answer key is published. Candidates can go through the officially released answer key of REET exam and analyse their exam performance and also know the correctness of answers. There is facility to challenge the answer key within given time line.
- Evaluation and marking: Taking into consideration the genuine concerns about question paper and answer key, a final key is decided by Rajasthan RBSE. Marks are awarded to candidates for correct answers. Overall marking is done on the basis of marking scheme announced by the board for REET 2017.
- Declaration of REET Result 2017: On assessment of answer sheets and award of marks, the status of whether candidate has qualified or not is known by comparing his / her marks against his / her category’s REET Cut Off marks. The marks scored and status of having qualified the exam is indicated in REET 2017 Result.
Qualifying Cut Off for REET
In order to qualify the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers, candidate must obtain at least 60% marks (equivalent to 90 marks out of 150).
As per state norms, scheduled area belonging scheduled tribe candidates must obtain minimum passing marks of 36% marks (equivalent to 54 marks out of 150).
The examination pattern of REET 2017 Level 1 and Level 2 examinations are as follows.
Examination pattern of REET level 1 (classes 1 to 5) examination is as follows.
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
Examination pattern of REET level 2 (classes 6 to 8) examination is as follows.
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science; or Social science||60||60|
Validity of REET Eligibility Certificate
On declaration of REET Result, all the candidates who get more than the qualifying cut off marks get the REET Eligibility Certificate (Pramaan Patra). The validity period of this certificate is 3 years from the date of declaration of result of REET 2017.
Candidates may please note that simply qualifying the REET exam does not guarantee getting a job / recruitment as a teacher as other recruitment procedure and eligibility conditions need to be fulfilled.
This page is being updated with details and updates of REET Results.