REET Result 2018 Level 2 has been announced on July 31, 2018. REET Level 2 Result 2018 is available on the official website of Board of Seconday Education, Rajasthan. The candidates who want to check their REET Result can visit the official website rajeduboard rajasthan gov in. The Result of REET is evaluated on the basis of answer keys (Level 1 and Level 2) The link to check REET Result 2018 organised by rajeducation rajasthan gov, can also be accessed from our page.
Latest: REET 2018 Level 2 Exam Result Announced
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers was held on February 11 across Rajasthan. More than 9.34 lakh candidates had appeared for the REET exam and the exam was conducted in two parts. BSER conducted the REET level 2 exams in the morning session while the level 1 exams were held in the afternoon session. Of the 8.04 lakh aspirants who had registered for the level-1 exams, only 7.43 lakh appeared for the exams. In the level-2 exam around 2 lakh out of the 2.08 lakh registered candidates appeared in the exams.
Also Check: NIOS D.El. Ed Result
REET Level 2 Result 2018
Earlier the REET Result of Level 1 examination was released. Today rajeduboard rajasthan gov in released the Results of REET level 2 examination. The links to check the result is also not hosted on www.rajresults.nic.in but only on the official website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. It is also provide below on this page for all the exam takers.
|Exam Date||11 Feb 2018|
|Level 1 Result Date||11 Apr 2018|
|Level 2 Result Date||31 Jul 2018|
Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers Result of exam held on 11 Feb 2018 indicates whether the candidate has qualified or not in the exam, and qualified candidates will get Eligibility Certificate. As the results for different levels were announced on different days, the links to check the result is also from previous link. Hence, we have provided the links for all the results are made active on this page.
- Click here to check the result for REET 2017 (Level 2).
- Click here to check the result for REET 2017 (Level 1).
It is advised to candidates to take the print out of the REET Level 2 Result 2018 on an A4 size paper. Candidates can check the Level 2 Result for rajeducation rajasthan gov rtet reet 2018 from the link given above. Certificate issued to qualified candidates to be eligible to teach classes I to V and VI to VIII, are valid for a period of three years
Official Website for REET Result is www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
If you have applied for Indian Railways you may want to visit
4 simple steps to check REET Result 2018?
The candidates can check their result and download the scores by simply following the instructions given below.
- Click on the link provided on this page.
2. It will lead to a new window, which will appear as follows:
3. Next, enter Roll-Number and Date of Birth
4. Click on the ‘Submit’ button and chcek the result.
REET Result 2018: Qualifying Cut Off for REET
In order to qualify the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers, candidate must obtain at least 60% marks (equivalent to 90 marks out of 150).
As per state norms, a scheduled area belonging scheduled tribe candidates must obtain minimum passing marks of 36% marks (equivalent to 54 marks out of 150).
Validity of REET Eligibility Certificate
On declaration of REET Result, all the candidates who get more than the qualifying cut off marks get the REET Eligibility Certificate (Pramaan Patra). The validity period of this certificate is 3 years from the date of declaration of result of REET.
Candidates may please note that simply qualifying the REET exam does not guarantee getting a job / recruitment as a teacher as other recruitment procedure and eligibility conditions need to be fulfilled.
About REET Examination
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan organized the REET exam to award eligibility to aspiring teachers in Class 1 to 5 (First Level) and Class 6 to 8 (Second Level). RTET is a state level entrance exam which conducted on February 11, 2018. Therefore, for the candidates in the state of Rajasthan who is dreaming for the teacher jobs, this REET Teacher exam was a great opportunity.
The test is designed in such a way that it effectively tests a candidate’s skills in child development and pedagogy, command over language, basic sciences and mathematics, and respective subjective in which he / she wishes to teach.
Process of arriving at the REET Result is fair and transparent. Let us take a look at the various stages of events post exam.
- Objections regarding question paper: After the exam candidate can submit genuine objections or queries about the REET Question Paper up until 72 hours of the exam. This ensures that concerns of test takers about the question paper, any defects or shortcomings in it, are promptly noted by the exam conducting body.
- OMR answer sheets: There are two copies of the Optical Mark Reading (OMR) answer sheets. One is the Original copy, and other is the Candidate copy. After the exam is over, invigilator himself / herself separates these two copies. Original copy is retained by the invigilator and the Candidate copy is taken home by the candidate.
- Checking REET Answer Sheets: Several steps are taken to ensure that candidates’ OMR answer sheets are correctly checked and there are no errors. These are machine gradable answer sheets and checked very carefully, facility of re-checking and re-assessment are nil.
- Display of REET Answer Keys: Preceding REET Result declaration, answer key is published. Candidates can go through the officially released answer key of REET exam and analyse their exam performance and also know the correctness of answers. There is facility to challenge the answer key within given time line.
- Evaluation and marking: Taking into consideration the genuine concerns about question paper and answer key, a final key is decided by Rajasthan RBSE. Marks are awarded to candidates for correct answers. Overall marking is done on the basis of marking scheme announced by the board for REET.
- Declaration of REET Result: On assessment of answer sheets and award of marks, the status of whether candidate has qualified or not is known by comparing his / her marks against his / her category’s REET Cut Off marks. The marks scored and status of having qualified the exam is indicated in REET Result.