REET Result 2022– Rajasthan State Board shall release the REET 2022 results at the official website of rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Applicants are required to enter their roll number and date of birth to check the result. General candidates have to secure a minimum of 60% to qualify for REET. After qualifying for the exam, candidates are awarded qualifying certificates. Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teacher (REET 2022) is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. By qualifying for the exam, candidates become eligible to apply for the post of primary teachers in the government schools of Rajasthan. Additionally, qualifying candidates will be shortlisted for the 3rd Grade Teacher vacancies. The notification for the exams of 2022 is expected to be released soon. Get the details of the results of REET 2022 in the article below.
REET Result 2022
The conducting body shall declare the results for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers in PDF format. Candidates can download the PDF from the website. Here is the schedule for REET result 2022
23 & 24 Jul 2022
|Results for 2022||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check REET result 2022 through rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
How to Check REET Results 2022
Soon after the release of final answer keys, BSER shall declare Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers result in 2022. Following is the procedure that is to be followed to download the REET results in 2022
- Visit the official website or click on the link mentioned above
- Click on the REET 2022 result link in the notifications
- Enter your respective roll number and date of birth mentioned on the admit card
- Hit on the submit button
- The screen will display Name, roll number, total marks secured by the candidate
REET 2022 Qualifying Marks
Candidates are declared as qualified only if they secure the minimum qualifying marks. So, the qualifying marks prescribed by BSER are as follows:
|General candidates||Non-TSP – 60%TSP – 60%|
|ST||Non-TSP – 55%TSP – 36%|
|SC/ OBC/ MBC/ EWS||55%|
REET Qualifying Certificate
After securing the minimum qualifying marks, candidates are awarded an eligibility certificate. This certificate is used by candidates who wish to build their career in the teaching field in the state of Rajasthan. The validity of the certificate is for a lifetime effect from 2011 due to recent notification.
After the certificate is published, candidates can use the certificate to apply for jobs. Candidates must note that mere qualifying for the examination does not ensure any job. Candidates have to apply for jobs in various government, private, or public sector schools. REET Eligibility Certificate works as an eligibility criterion to admit candidates as teachers not as a guarantee for a job.
Compilation of REET Results 2022
After the release of the final answer keys, BSER shall declare the Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers’ results in 2021. Following is the procedure that is followed to compile the result for REET 2022.
- After the release of the provisional answer key, candidates are provided with an option to raise an objection on any answer in REET answer key 2022. With valid proof, applicants can raise an objection against the REET answer key 2022 released by the authority
- After the process of objection is over, BSER shall release the revised REET final answer key 2022.
- Based on the final answer key, the marks attained by the applicant are calculated.
- Once the calculation is done, they qualify the minimum marks criteria and the cut-off list of candidates are declared as REET qualified.
- After the declaration of result, candidates are awarded Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers eligibility certificate which remains valid for the lifetime of the candidate
REET (Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher) or RTET (Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test) is a state-level examination held by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan yearly for the recruitment of primary and upper primary teachers. This test is conducted to select the most eligible candidates for the role of Teacher. Candidates can apply for the exam in online mode only. Candidates who clear the REET Exam become eligible to get a job in Rajasthan through TGT.
REET 2021 counselling Cut Off:
TSP LEVEL I SPECIAL TEACHER SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES AND CUT OFF MARKS WITH ALLOTED DISTRICT FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION – For VI | For HI | For MR
NON TSP LEVEL I SPECIAL TEACHER SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES AND CUT OFF MARKS WITH ALLOTED DISTRICT FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION – For VI | For HI | For MR
Rajasthan LEVEL I GENERAL TEACHER SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES AND CUT OFF MARKS WITH ALLOTED DISTRICT FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION – TSP | NON- TSP
REET 2021 Result
- Check result here: Click here to check REET result 2021.
REET Result 2022 FAQs
Ans : To qualify REET, candidates have to secure 60% marks in the examination.
Ans : REET eligibility certificate remains valid for a period of lifetime.
Ans : Candidates have to enter their roll number and date of birth to check their result for Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers.
Ans. The results have not been announced yet but can be accessed on the official website, rajeduboard.rajasthan.edu.in.when announced.