|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
RPCB Admit Card 2016 is available for download from the Rajasthan Pollution Control Board Website. Candidates are required to download the Rajasthan Pollution Control Board admit card 2016 online only as the board will not send the individual admit card by post. Read all details about the RPCB Recruitment 2016 Admit Card, exam pattern and instructions related to recruitment test here on this page.
|Date of Issue of RPCB Admit Card||10 Oct 2016|
|Date of JSO & JEE Exam||16 Oct 2016, 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM|
RPCB Admit Card 2016
Only those candidates who filled the RPCB Application Form along with the Application fee before the last date of submission is issued admit cards. The RPCB Admit Card 2016 is the enabling document that acts as the entry card for the Exam hall.
Rajasthan Pollution Control Board has been released the RPCB Admit Card at its website and the candidates is able to download the same by logging in using the SSOID / Application Number and password / Fee submission token number. For the ease of the candidates, the direct link to login and download the RPCB Admit Card is provided below.
Download RPCB Admit Card 2016: Click here to download the Admit Card of Rajasthan Junior Scientist Officer and Junior Environment Engineer Recruitment 2016.
Official website for RPCB Recruitment Admit Card 2016 is environment.rajasthan.gov.in
Steps to download Admit Card
- Click on download Admit card link given above.
- Click on ‘Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016’ which is available on right-hand side on your computer screen.
- Click on ‘Get Admit Card’ link on right-hand side.
- A window will be appeared. Enter your Application Number, Date of Birth and enter the text given below.
- Take print out of your admit card.
Candidates must download the Admit Card and carry the same to the Exam hall as per the venue and timings indicated in the Admit Card itself.
The Written Examination will be conducted at various examination centres in Jaipur. The exact address of the exam centres will be provided on the RPCB Admit Card.
RPCB Exam Pattern
There will be one paper consisting of two parts having multiple choice type questions. There will be total 150 numbers of questions of 02 marks each. The question paper will be in English.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Environment Science /
- A total number 150 questions will be asked in both the sections combined.
- Each question in both the sections shall carry 2 marks.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.