Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk result 2019 is available on the official website i.e ‘sssc.gov.in’. Candidates who appear in the written test / CPT can able to check their result on the official website or on this page. The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the candidates in the written exam. The result will be displayed in the form of the merit list which is to be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam. For more details regarding the result like how to check it, Selection process candidates can read this article.
Latest: Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk result 2019 has been declared. Check below.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Result 2019 – Written Exam
Candidates who have appeared in the written exam of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment can able to check their result on the official website ‘sssc.gov.in’. Direct link to check the result of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 is also provided here, as the result declared by the conducting body.
|Declaration of Result Advt. No. 25C/SSSC/HR/2019||04 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of Result Advt. No. 24C/SSSC/CHD/2018||19 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Result Advt. No. 24D/SSSC/CHD/2018||19 Jul 2019|
|Date of CPT for Advt. No. 24D/SSSC/CHD/2018||04 Aug 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result Advt. No. 24D/SSSC/CHD/2018||17 Aug 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result Advt. No. 24C/SSSC/CHD/2018||19 Aug 2019|
- Click here to check the final result of written examination for the posts of Clerk in Subordinate Courts Advt. No. 25C/SSSC/HR/2019.
- Click here to check the final result for the posts of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of U.T. Chandigarh Advt. No. 24C/SSSC/CHD/2018.
- Click here to check the final result of CBT for the posts of Clerk in Subordinate Courts Advt. No. 24C/SSSC/CHD/2018.
- Click here to check the final result of CBT for the posts of Driver in Subordinate Courts Advt. No. 24D/SSSC/CHD/2018.
- Click here to check the result of written examination for the posts of Driver in Subordinate Courts Advt. No. 24D/SSSC/CHD/2018.
- Click here to check the result of written examination for the posts of Clerk in Subordinate Courts Advt. No. 24C/SSSC/CHD/2018.
Official Website: www.sssc.gov.in.
Qualifying Marks: 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
How to check the Result
The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under the High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana will release the result of Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019. Before the declaration of result, the answer key has also released. The result will display in the form of a merit list. In order to check the result candidates need to follow these simple steps given below –
- Click on the direct link given below or go for the official website i.e http://www.sssc.gov.in.
- After it, you will see Candidates’ Alerts section.
- Click on the result link.
- Now applicants can check their respective name from the list.
- At last, candidates are advised to take a print out of the result for further need.
Candidates who qualified the written test will be called for Computer Proficiency test i.e. to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of the computer (word processing and spreadsheets), which is mandatory but the marks of this test would not be counted towards the final merit.
No. of candidates who qualified the written test as well as Computer Proficiency Test will be called for checking of origin testimonials/interaction.
Select List of the qualified candidates will be prepared strictly on the basis of merit in the written examination. The name of the candidate(s) higher in merit would be recommended for appointment as per the number of vacancies to be filled.
Cut Off Marks 2016 for Subordinate Courts of Punjab
Candidates who had appeared in the written examination for the post of Clerk in Subordinate Courts of Punjab, High Court of Punjab & Haryana has shortlisted the qualified candidates equal to 5 times the number of vacancies in each category, for the Computer Proficiency Test which was held on 25th and 26th February 2017.
Accordingly, the cut-off marks of each category emerge as under:-
|General / Reserved Categories of States other than Punjab||53 Marks|
|S.C. of Punjab (Mazhabi Sikh /Balmiki)||40 Marks|
|Other S.C. of Punjab||50.5 Marks|
|B.C/O.B.C. of Punjab||53.5 Marks|
|P.H.C. of Punjab||41.5 Marks|
|E.S.M. (General) of Punjab||40.25 Marks|
|E.S.M. (S.C.) of Punjab||42.75 Marks|
|E.S.M. (B.C./O.B.C.) of Punjab||40.75 Marks|
Official website: www.sssc.gov.in