RPF Constable Ancillary Document Verification 2019 – The Document Verification is the fourth round of the RPF Constable Ancillary Recruitment Process. As per the performance of the candidates in CBT, PET / PMT and Trade Test shortlisted students will be called for the round of document verification. RPF Constable Ancillary Document Verification 2019 is conducted to ensure that the candidate is eligible to be appointed for the post. On the day of the document verification, candidates are required to be present at the allotted date, time and venue along with the relevant documents. Check complete details related to RPF Constable Ancillary Document Verification 2019 from this page.
RPF Constable Ancillary Document Verification 2019
It is compulsory for the candidates to appear for this round in order to be eligible for the final selection irrespective of clearing CBT, PET / PMT, Trade test. Appointment fo the candidates is subjected to pass the medical examination, training, and verification of all the documents. Candidates can check the important dates of RPF Constable Ancillary Document Verification 2019 by referring to the table below.
|RPF Constable Ancillary Document Verification||Dates|
|RPF Constable Ancillary CBT exam date||Feb – Mar 2019|
|Result Declaration of RPF Constable Ancillary CBT||To be Announced|
|PET / PET Examination Dates||To be Announced|
|Date for Trade Test||To be Announced|
|RPF Constable Ancillary Document Verification process starts from||To be Announced|
RPF Constable Ancillary Document Verification 2019: Eligibility Conditions
It is very important for candidates to be familiar with the eligibility criteria for the process of document verification.
- On the basis of performance of the candidates in CBT, candidates who will be qualifying will be called for PET / PMT followed by a trade test. Those candidates who will clear trade test will be eligible to appear for the round of document verification.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to be present for this round as then only he / she will be eligible for the final selection process
- Final appointment of the candidates is going to be based on the medical examination, eligibility, verification of the documents and conduction of training.
Documents to be submitted for the RPF Constable Ancillary Document Verification 2019
On the day of document verification, candidates have to bring the following documents listed below. Candidates are required to bring the originals as well as the self-attested photocopies of the documents for the verification and identification of the candidate. Candidates who will fail to submit the documents will result in the disqualification of the candidature even after qualifying CBT, PET / PMT and Trade Test.
|Tenth / Marticulation Certificate||As Date of Birth Proof|
|Category Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)||Proving that candidate belongs to a reserved category (If applicable)|
|Discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman||Proving that the candidate was army personnel and is now discharged of duty|
|Two self-attested photograph||For Verification of the candidate|
|No objection Certificate (NOC) issued by the present employer if the candidate is a serving Government Employee||Claiming that the candidate can get an appointment without any objection|
|Domicile Certificate (If applicable)||For candidates where Domicile Certificate is required|
Important Instructions related to RPF Constable Ancillary 2019 Document Verification
It will be beneficial for the candidates if he /she will check the points listed below as it will help them in the process of document verification.
- Admit Card: Candidates should make sure that they carry the admit card on the day of examination as students are already being told to keep the admit card carefully till the completion of the recruitment process. Candidates can get the admit card laminated so that it does not get tampered.
- Reserved Category: Those candidates who belong to the reserved category are required to submit the category certificate in the prescribed format. In case a candidate fails to submit the category certificate then he / she is going to be considered in the general category.
- Language of the Certificates: All the certificates are required to be either in English or Hindi. In case the certificate is in some other language then one should get it translated and present the same during the time of document verification.
- Minority Category: Minority candidates mean who are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians are required to present the minority certificate. Failure of submission of the minority certificate will result in the rejection of the candidature.
- OBC Category: The certificate should clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer. If it does not specify the same then, candidates will be treated in the unreserved category.
RPF Constable Ancillary 2019 Medical Examination
After the document verification, candidates have to undergo a medical fitness test which is going to be conducted by the Railway Administration. In this round candidates are required to be present at the railway hospitals. To clear the medical examination, students have to obtain ‘B-1’ category as per the Indian Railway Medical Manual. Candidates must make sure that they are medically fit.
If any candidate will be found unfit then he / she will not be eligible to be selected for the post and will result in the rejection of the candidature.
RPF Constable Ancillary 2019 Selection Process
In order to be selected for the various posts released by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) for the post of RPF Constable Ancillary, candidates are required to undergo four stages which are as follows:
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT),
- Trade Test
- Document Verification
To clear the Computer-based test candidates have to obtain the qualifying marks so that he /she can appear for the next round which is Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT). This is going to be qualifying in nature and no marks will be awarded. In this round, candidates have to perform various physical activities like running, long jump and high jump. Candidates qualifying this round will have to take a Trade Test in which they have to perform tasks for the post applied and bring their own set of tools. After the complete analysis of the candidates’ performance in all the three phases, candidates will be called for the last stage which is Document Verification. For Document verification, candidates have to carry the necessary documents in the prescribed format.