Forgot RPF Constable Registration Number 2019- The RPF Constable Registration Number 2019 is useful in many ways. Through the Registration Number 2019, a candidate can complete the Application Form, download the Admit Card and perform several other functions. In many cases, the candidates can forget their Registration Number, and aren’t able to perform the functions related to the selection process. A candidate can’t Login without the availability of the Registration Number. But one shouldn’t worry in this case, as there are various ways to retrieve the RPF Constable Registration Number 2019.
How to fetch the Registration Number
A candidate shouldn’t worry in case of a forgotten Registration Number. There are two methods through which one can retrieve the Registration Number-
Application Form Confirmation Page- Candidates can see their Registration Number written clearly on the Application Form Confirmation page, which is generated when the Application process is completed.
Through “Forget Registration No.”- Candidates can also recover their Registration through the link given on the Homepage of RPF Constable website, i.e. constable1.rpfonlinereg.org/home.html or click here. Here are complete steps to retrieve the Registration Number through this method-
- Click here or go to the official website of the RPF constable given above and choose the “Forgot Registration Number”.
- Choose the method to fetch the Registration Number, either through “Name and Date of Birth” or “Email ID and Date of Birth”.
Name and Date of Birth method
- First, insert your name.
- Then insert your Mother’s Name and Date of Birth.
- Finally, Enter the Captcha and click on “Get Details”.
- If the details match, the Registration Number will be shown.
Email-ID and Date of Birth Method
- First, insert your Registered Email ID
- Then enter your Registered Mobile Number
- Finally type in your Date of Birth and click on “Get Details”
- If the details match, the Registration Number will be produced.
The Importance of the Registration Number
In the absence of the Registration Number, a candidate cannot perform the basic tasks related to the RPF SI selection process. The RPF SI Registration Number aids a candidate in performing the following tasks
- Through the Registration Number, a candidate finishes the Application Form, pay the Application Fee and also make corrections to the Form.
- The Registration Number helps a candidate to download the RPF Constable Admit Card, which is the most important document on the day of the Examination.
- A candidate uses the Registration Number to view the Answer Keys and learn the answers they marked on the Examination Day. An objection can also be issued through the same login process.
- To view the scorecard, a candidate requires the Registration Number too. The scorecard also displays the Result.
RPF Constable Exam
RPF conducts the RPF Constable Exam for the Group A, B, C, D, E, and F. While there are 4403 vacancies for Males, the female vacancies number stands at 4216. The RPF Constable Exam is conducted in three phases-the Computer Based Test(CBT), Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and Physical Measurement Test(PMT). Candidates need to first qualify the CBT to take the PET and PMT. The candidates who qualify the PET/PMT are then shortlisted for the Final Merit List on the basis of their performance in the RPF Constable CBT exam. The Selection Procedure is then concluded after Document Verification and Medical Examination.`
The RPF Constable Ancillary Exam is being conducted for 798 posts. It is conducted in four phases-the first phase is the Computer Based Test, the second phase is the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test. Third phase includes the Trade Test and the final phase is the Document Verification and Medical Examination. The RPF Constable Ancillary exam is conducted for the posts of Water Carrier, Washerman, Sweeper, Cobbler, Gardener, Barber and Tailor.