|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2018 will be released online. Admit card of WBPSC JE 2017-18 written examination will be available online. Admit card will be downloaded by candidates who have submitted application form and fees before the last date. WBPSC JE Admit Card 2018 for Personality test can only be downloaded by candidates who qualify written examination. WBPSC JE Admit Card 2018 is also known as hall ticket or call letter, and it should be carried on the day of exam/interview by candidates, along with an identity proof. Date of the exam, reporting time, instructions, examination center address and such details are indicated in the WBPSC JE Admit Card 2018 which can be downloaded at pscwb.org.in before the exam.
WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2018
All the candidates who are going to apply for the recruitment process have to download the Admit card before the exam. Admit card will be hosted on the official website link to download the admit card will be posted below as per official announcement.
|Issue of Admit Card for Written Examination||to be announced|
|Date for Written Examination||18 Feb 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be released on www.pscwb.org.in
Instructions for downloading WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2018
The procedure to download admit card from the official website of WBPSC is simple and candidate friendly. You need to follow 3 simple steps to get the hall ticket.
- Go to the official website of WBPSC and click on link that says “Download admit card / Call Letter”.
- You will reach the admit card download page containing instructions and log in form. Read the instructions carefully and enter details in the form such as name of candidate, name of candidate’s father, date of birth and click on submit button.
- Download and print the admit card of WBPSC JE 2018 on a plain white sheet of A4 size paper.
Keep in mind a few things while downloading the WBPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018.
- Details to be entered in the log in form should be exactly same as entered in the application form.
- If you are unable to download the admit card even after entering correct details, contact the West Bengal Public Service Commission immediately.
- The sheets on which you print the admit card should be plain and without any other text or marking.
WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Personality test Call letter
Candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for second round of selection which is the personality test. West Bengal Public Service Commission will issue WBPSC JE Interview Call Letter 2018 for Junior Engineer Personality Tests (Interview) separately. Candidates can download the WBPSC Interview Call Letter 2018 from this page as per the official announcement.
Exam Pattern & Preparation
Scheme of the examination will be followed as per the exam pattern and syllabus document published by WBPSC.
Books recommended for Junior Engineer exam preparation
|SSC Junior Engineers Civil Engg. (CPWD / MES)||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Electrical Engg.(CPWD / CWC /MES)||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Mechanical Engg. (CWC / MES)||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Civil Engineering (CPWD / CWC / MES) 15 Practice Papers||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Electrical Engineering (CPWD / CWC / MES) 15 Practice Papers||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Mechanical Engineering (CWC / MES) 15 Practice Papers||Buy Online|
Important information about WBPSC JE admit card 2018
- Admit card of WBPSC Junior Engineer 2018 should be downloaded, printed, and carried with relevant documents on the day of exam / interview.
- Candidates must not damage, mutilate, tear or put any marking on the admit card.
- Only admit card issued in the name of the candidate should be carried.
- Name and address of the examination center assigned is mentioned in the admit card of WBPSC Junior Engineer 2018. Candidate should check out this address and make sure he / she is able to reach the center on time.
The Written Examination will be held in Kolkata North & Kolkata South centres tentatively on the 18th of February, 2018 or thereabout followed by the Personality Test. The Personality Test of the candidates selected on the basis of the results of the written examination will be held at the Commission’s office in Kolkata.
About WBPSC JE Exam 2018
WBPSC JE recruitment examination 2018 is a 2 hour duration exam of 200 marks. The paper will consist of 100 questions of 2 marks each. Questions will be different for Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering candidates. Candidates have to attempt the objective type questions in the given time duration only. Based on the marks obtained in the exam, list of candidates who have score equal to or more than the WBPSC JE Cut Off 2018 will be called personality test.
Personality test will be of 100 marks.
Merit list to select candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) 2018 will be on total marks obtained in written exam and personality test.
WBPSC JE Result 2018 and Cut Off will be declared by the West Bengal Public Service Commission at pscwb.org.in on dates decided by the commission.