WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2018 has been released online. Admit card of WBPSC JE 2017-18 written examination is available online. The candidates who have submitted application form and fees before the last date can download the WBPSC JE Admit card. The candidates who qualify the written examination will be able to download the WBPSC JE Admit Card 2018 for Personality Test. The Candidates must carry the WBPSC JE hall ticket or call letter on the day of exam/interview, along with an identity proof. WBPSC JE Admit Card 2018 contains the date of the exam, reporting time, instructions, examination center address and such details. The Candidates can download the Admit Card from the official website i.e. pscwb.org.in or from the link given below.
WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2018
All the candidates who applied for the recruitment process have to download the Admit card before the exam. We have posted the link to download the admit card as per official announcement.
|Issue of Admit Card for Written Examination||05 Feb 2018|
|Date for Written Examination||18 Feb 2018|
Download Admit Card:
Instructions for downloading WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2018
The procedure to download admit card from the official website of WBPSC is simple and candidate friendly. You need to follow 3 simple steps to get the hall ticket.
- Go to the official website of WBPSC and click on the link that says “Download admit card / Call Letter”.
- You will reach the admit card download page containing instructions and login form. Read the instructions carefully and enter details in the form such as the name of the candidate, the name of candidate’s father, date of birth and click on submit button.
- Download and print the admit card of WBPSC JE 2018 on a plain white sheet of A4 size paper.
Keep in mind a few things while downloading the WBPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2018.
- Details should match exactly in the login form same as in the application form.
- If you are unable to download the admit card even after entering correct details, contact the West Bengal Public Service Commission immediately.
- The sheets on which you print the admit card should be plain and without any other text or marking.
WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Personality test Call letter
Candidates who qualify the written examination will be called for second round of selection which is the personality test. West Bengal Public Service Commission will issue WBPSC JE Interview Call Letter 2018 for Junior Engineer Personality Tests (Interview) separately. Candidates can download the WBPSC Interview Call Letter 2018 from this page as per the official announcement.
Exam Pattern & Preparation
Scheme of the examination will be followed as per the exam pattern and syllabus document published by WBPSC.
Books recommended for Junior Engineer exam preparation
|SSC Junior Engineers Civil Engg. (CPWD / MES)||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Electrical Engg.(CPWD / CWC /MES)||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Mechanical Engg. (CWC / MES)||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Civil Engineering (CPWD / CWC / MES) 15 Practice Papers||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Electrical Engineering (CPWD / CWC / MES) 15 Practice Papers||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Mechanical Engineering (CWC / MES) 15 Practice Papers||Buy Online|
Important information about WBPSC JE admit card 2018
- The Candidates must download, printed, and carried the Admit card of WBPSC Junior Engineer 2018 with relevant documents on the day of exam/interview.
- Candidates must not damage, mutilate, tear or put any marking on the admit card.
- The admit card of WBPSC Junior Engineer 2018 will contain the name and address of the examination center assigned. Candidate should check out this address and make sure he/she is able to reach the center on time.
The Written Examination will hold in Kolkata North & Kolkata South centres on the 18th of February, 2018 or thereabout followed by the Personality Test. The Personality Test of the candidates selected on the basis of the results of the written examination will hold at the Commission’s office in Kolkata.
About WBPSC JE Exam 2018
WBPSC JE recruitment examination 2018 is a 2 hour duration exam of 200 marks. The paper will consist of 100 questions of 2 marks each. Questions will be different for Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering candidates. Candidates have to attempt the objective type questions in the given time duration only. Based on the marks obtained in the exam, list of candidates who have score equal to or more than the WBPSC JE Cut Off 2018 will be called personality test.
Personality test will be of 100 marks. The total marks obtained in written exam and personality test to select candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) 2018 will be on Merit list. West Bengal Public Service Commission will declare the WBPSC JE Result 2018 and Cut Off at pscwb.org.in on dates decided by the commission.