WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2017 is released online. Admit card of WBPSC JE 2016-17 written examination is available to be downloaded by candidates who have submitted application form and fees before last date. WBPSC JE Admit Card 2017 for Personality Test can only be downloaded by candidates who qualifies written examination.
WBPSC JE Admit Card 2017 is also known as hall ticket or call letter, and it should be carried on the day of exam / interview by candidates, along with an identity proof such as passport, PAN card, Madhyamik pass certificate or admit card.
Date of exam, reporting time, instructions, examination center address and such details are indicated in the WBPSC JE Admit Card 2017 which can be downloaded at pscwb.org.in before the exam.
|Issue of Admit Card for Written Examination||07 June 2016|
|Date for Written Examination||19 June 2016|
|Issue of Admit Card for Personality Test for civil engineering||19 Aug 2016|
|Date for Personality Test (Interview) for civil engineering|| 23 Aug 2016 onwards
(Exact dates are mentioned on Admit Card)
|Issue of Admit Card for Personality Test for Electrical Engineering||13 Feb 2017|
|Date for Personality Test (Interview) for Electrical Engineering||20 Feb 2017 onwards|
|Issue of Admit Card for Personality Test for Mechanical Engineering- Released||21 Sep 2017|
|Date for Personality Test (Interview) for Mechanical Engineering||11 Oct 2017 onwards|
WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2017 for Personality Test
Candidates who qualify the written examination are called for second round of selection which is the personality test. West Bengal Public Service Commission has issueed WBPSC JE Interview Call Letter 2017 for Junior Engineer Personality Tests (Interview) separately. Candidates can download the WBPSC Interview Call Letter 2017 from the direct link given below.
Click Here to download WBPSC Personality Test call letter for Mechanical Engineering.
Note: Candidates must download and fill their Department preferences in the Choice Sheet which should be produced at the time of Personality Test
The official website is pscwb.org.in.
WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2017 for Written Examination
All the candidates who have applied must utilize the last few weeks to prepare extensively for the exam. An important event for the applicants is to download WBPSC JE Admit Card 2017 issued online as pscwb.org.in by the Public Service Commission, West Bengal.
Download WBPSC Admit Card 20167 here
- Download Admit Card for JE in civil engg.
- Download Admit Card for JE in mechanical engg.
- Download Admit Card for JE in electrical engg.
Exam Pattern & Preparation
Scheme of examination will be followed as per the exam pattern and syllabus document published by WBPSC.
- Click here to download scheme and syllabus of WBPSC JE 2016-17 recruitment examination.
Books recommended for Junior Engineer exam preparation
|SSC Junior Engineers Civil Engg. (CPWD / MES)||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Electrical Engg.(CPWD / CWC /MES)||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Mechanical Engg. (CWC / MES)||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Civil Engineering (CPWD / CWC / MES) 15 Practice Papers||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Electrical Engineering (CPWD / CWC / MES) 15 Practice Papers||Buy Online|
|SSC Junior Engineers Mechanical Engineering (CWC / MES) 15 Practice Papers||Buy Online|
Important information about WBPSC JE admit card 2017
- Admit card of WBPSC Junior Engineer 2017 should be downloaded, printed, and carried with relevant documents on the day of exam / interview.
- Candidates must not damage, mutilate, tear or put any marking on the admit card.
- Only admit card issued in the name of the candidate should be carried.
- Name and address of the examination center assigned is mentioned in the admit card of WBPSC Junior Engineer 2017. Candidate should check out this address and make sure he / she is able to reach the center on time.
WBPSC will conduct Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) recruitment examination 2016-17 at Kolkata, Burdwan, Mednipur, Malda, Siliguri.
The number of cities and test centers can be increased or decreased by the exam conducting body depending upon the number of applicants, availability of test centers, and other factors.
Center assigned to candidates is printed in the admit card.
Instructions for downloading WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2017
The procedure to download admit card from the official website of WBPSC is simple and candidate friendly. You need to follow 3 simple steps to get the hall ticket.
- Go to the official website of WBPSC and click on link that says “Download admit card / Call Letter”.
- You will reach the admit card download page containing instructions and log in form. Read the instructions carefully and enter details in the form such as name of candidate, name of candidate’s father, date of birth and click on submit button.
- Download and print the admit card of WBPSC JE 2017 on a plain white sheet of A4 size paper.
Keep in mind a few things while downloading the WBPSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017.
- Details to be entered in the log in form should be exactly same as entered in the application form.
- If you are unable to download the admit card even after entering correct details, contact the West Bengal Public Service Commission immediately.
- The sheets on which you print the admit card should be plain and without any other text or marking.
Things to be brought to the exam hall
- WBPSC JE Admit Card 2017, officially issued in candidate’s name.
- Photo identity proof such as the following
- Madhyamik or equivalent exam pass certificate / admit card which bears photograph of its rightful owner.
- PAN card
- UID number card (Aadhar card)
- EPIC (voter identity card)
- Driving license
- Other documents and things mentioned in the admit card.
About WBPSC JE Exam 2017
WBPSC JE recruitment examination 2017 is a 2 hour duration exam of 200 marks. The paper will consist of 100 questions of 2 marks each. Questions will be different for Civil engineering, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering candidates. Candidates have to attempt the objective type questions in the given time duration only. Based on the marks obtained in the exam, list of candidates who have score equal to or more than the WBPSC JE Cut Off 2017 will be called personality test.
Personality test will be of 100 marks.
Merit list to select candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) 2017 will be on total marks obtained in written exam and personality test.
WBPSC JE Result 2017 and Cut Off will be declared by the West Bengal Public Service Commission at pscwb.org.in on dates decided by the commission.
Important links for WBPSC JE Recruitment 2017
This page is being updated with details of WBPSC JE Admit Card 2017.
If you have any queries regarding WBPSC Junior Engineer (JE) Admit Card 2017, please ask in comments below.