RPF 2018 is going to be conducted by Indian Railways for various governmental posts in RPF i.e. Railway Protection Force. RPF/ RPSF is a security force of India entrusted with protecting Railway passengers, Passenger area and property of the Indian Railways. Candidates who wish to get the job can apply for the RPF 2018 Examination.RPF Result 2018for various posts will be declared online on the official website. Candidates appearing for the exam can check the result online or through the direct link that will be provided below after the result is announced officially.RPF Result 2018 will be released separately for different Phases of Exams and for different Posts. Candidates appearing for the Examination would be able to check their result from this page. Get all the relevant details regarding result from the page below.
RPF Result 2018
RPF Result 2018 will be generated by the Indian Railways itself and will be notified on the official website. RPF Result 2018 for Railway SI, Constable, Driver will be released by Railway Protection Force. Schedule for RPF Result 2018 has not been announced yet. As soon as the dates are confirmed officially, they will be updated here.
|RPF 2018 Exam dates||Sep / Oct 2018|
|RPF Result||To be announced|
Result: Result of RPF 2018 will be announced on the official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Different Phases Results
RPF examination will be conducted in four phases.
Phase I-Computer based test (CBT) [Not for Sub-inspector(band) and Constable(band)]
Phase II-Physical efficiency test (PET) & Physical measurement test (PMT)
Phase III-Trade test (For Drivers/ Ancillary staff/Band)
Phase IV- Document verification
RPF Examination Phase-I result will be provided expeditiously by the agency at the time of examination. Result would be provided in the ascending order of the Roll numbers.
Although, merit list would not be generated at the time of Examination. It will be uploaded 3 weeks prior to the Phase-II tests on the official website on the basis of minimum qualifying marks with the call letters for appearing at further Phases. Candidates must read the instructions given on the Call letters carefully.
Candidates who will be called for Phase-II:
- For posts of Constables (Exec) and Sub-Inspectors (Exec), Candidates upto the extent of 10 times the vacancy would be called for Phase-II separately for Male/ Female/ Ex-Servicemen category. There would be maximum of two rounds.
- If vacancies of Female and Ex-Servicemen are not filled after second round of PET/PMT, vacant posts will be filled Lip by male candidates of respective category.
- All candidates who qualify in the CBT for the posts of Constable (Ancillary) and Driver Grade III shall be called for Phase-II.
- All candidates for Constable (Band) and Sub-Inspector (Band) will be called for Phase-II directly i.e. without CBT.
Ex-Servicemen doesn’t have to give PET. However they do have to appear for PMT. All the other candidates have to qualify in all the PET (Physical efficiency test) tests given below accordingly to appear for the next rounds.
PET (Physical efficiency test)
|Category||1600 Mtr.||800 Mtr.||Long jump||High jump|
|Sub Inspector(Exe)||6 min 30 sec||12 ft.||3 ft. 9 inch|
|Sub Inspector female (Exe)||4 min||9 ft.||3 ft.|
|Constable||5 min 45 sec||14 ft.||4 ft.|
|Constable female||3 min 40 sec||9 ft.||3 ft.|
|Constable Band||3 min 40 sec||9 ft.||3 ft.|
|Ancillary Staff||3 min 40 sec||9 ft.||3 ft.|
|Driver Gr.III||6 min 30 sec||12 ft.||3 ft. 9 inch|
PMT(Physical Measurement test)
- Chest measurements will be taken only for male candidates. If a male candidate’s unexpanded chest measurement is below eligibility limit, measurement for expansion of chest shall not be taken and he shall be treated as disqualified.
- Male candidates who do not have minimum height shall not be considered for measurements of chest and shall be treated as disqualified.
Note: Limited chances would be given for different activities. Candidates are advised to give their best in each of the chance they get. PET/PMT is qualifying in nature. Candidates must know that no marks will be awarded.
Candidates who will be called for Phase-III:
- After completion of the entire PET and PMT process, only qualified candidates shall be considered for Phase-III i.e.Trade Test (wherever required) and document verification at the venue itself.
Phase-III Trade test shall be conducted for Sub Inspector (Band), Constable (Band), Constable (Ancillary) and Driver Gr III. To qualify for further stages, candidates have to score a minimum of 40 % (35 % for SC/ST candidates) marks. There would be different tests for different trades and each candidate would be judged on the basis of their performance in their respective test.
Phase-IV is nothing but Document verification phase for the candidates who are selected in first three phases on the basis of their performance all over. Following documents (original and self-attested copy) should be produced at the time of verification.
- Matriculation Certificate as proof of age,
- Graduation I Matriculation Certificate as proof of educational qualification,
- Caste Certificate (tor SC, ST & OBC candidates) in the format prescribed for employment under Central Government
- Discharge Certificate tor ex-Servicemen,
- Two copies of self- attested colour photograph,
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present employer in case of serving Govt. Employees,
- Domicile certificate wherever applicable,
- Driving License, Trade I experience certificates where applicable.
Compilation Of Result
After completion of all the four phases, sub-group committees will prepare a Consolidated Broad sheet for each category indicating their roll numbers and their performance in all the phases.
Following criteria would be followed for making initial merit list:
Select Panel List
Finally, a select panel list would be generated by the CRC/SI in the descending order of marks Obtained. Panel list would be based on the number of vacancies available in a particular group. A select panel list, limited to the number of vacancies for RPSF in each category, will be prepared from the final merit list. The select panel list, once approved by the competent authority i.e. Nodal PCSC of the Group, shall be immediately released and placed on the Indian Railways official website, published in the leading newspapers and Employment News, Rozgar Samachar.