RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Application form- RPSC is the premier commission of the government of Rajasthan, for organizing recruitment exams, procedures for recruiting employees, officers to various departments of the government. RPSC exam is conducted every year for the post of 2nd Grade Teacher. Application form for appearing into RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher examination has not been released yet. Application form will be made available online from May 10, 2018. Candidates can follow the official website link or the direct link given below (will be provided) to apply for the exam. Application process will last till June 09, 2018 (12.00 pm). Candidates must fill the application form till due date otherwise no application would be accepted after that. Details regarding application form are given below in this article.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Form 2018
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher application process has not started yet and the candidates who are willing to appear for the same must fill in the application form before the due date i.e June 09, 2018. Follow the table given below to know the schedule of RPSC 2nd grade teacher Examination and application form.
|Commencement of One Time Registration and submission of application form||10 May 2018|
|Ending of OTR and submission of application form||09 Jun 2018|
|Starting date to submit the examination fee||10 May 2018|
|The last date to submit the examination fee.||09 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of correction in the application form||10 Jun 2018|
|The last date for do Corrections in application from||16 Jun 2018|
Apply online: Application form would be available at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
The application fee has not been disclosed yet. It will be disclosed later at the time of releasing of application form. The candidate can fill the application fee by online methods such as Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
How to register?
The candidates who are interested in applying for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Examination can apply through the link that will be provided above or they can directly go to official website. The candidates must read the instructions given below before registering themselves online.
- Log in to the SSO portal on the official website of RPSC.
- Make a new login Id password and then you have to log in again.
- Click on the “Recruitment Portal” service.
- Here you have to do One Time Registration(OTR) based on Adhaar before filling the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application fee. For submitting the application fee the candidates are advised not to use any other portal except the suggested Portal for making the payment.
- At the time of registration, the candidates are advised to provide their own mobile no and email id so that future communications will be easy for the candidates. As all the intimation regarding recruitment process will be sent to the candidates through their registered mobile no.
- Candidates must not change their mobile no during the whole recruitment process. If the candidates miss any important event due to the communication problem the board will not be responsible for this. The candidate should fill the application form before the last date of submitting the fee.
- Candidates who has not given final degree examination can appear for the preliminary exam but they have to submit the proof of qualifying final degree before main examination.
- If a candidate is appearing for more than two designations, he/ she has to submit fee for both of the designations differently.
- While filling the second form, one must fill in the details of the first application form (Application ID) that is already filled and if not filled, second form would be rejected in that case.
Note: If a candidate makes any mistake in filling the application form, then he/she could make changes in the application form in the given time frame after the specified time, the candidate will be liable for his/her mistake. Any request for doing the modification in the application form will not be entertained by the board.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher