RRB Ministerial Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Interested candidates who are willing to apply for RRB Ministerial 2019 should carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying. The total number of vacancies released in RRB Ministerial 2019 Recruitment is 1665 for posts like Chief Law Assistant, Staff and Welfare Inspector, Junior Translator (Hindi), Stenographer etc. The RRB Ministerial Eligibility Criteria 2019 does not solely include academic conditions but also citizenship, age limit, age relaxation etc. To know in detail about RRB Ministerial Eligibility Criteria 2019 refer to this page.
RRB Ministerial Eligibility Criteria 2019
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of three stages, CBT, Skill Test / Performance Test followed by the document verification. Candidates called for the document verification are also required to pass the requisite medical test. As then only they will be eligible to be recruited for the post. Let us look at the various eligibility conditions which aspirants need to look upon before applying.
RRB Ministerial Citizenship 2019
In order to apply for the posts which come under RRB Ministerial 2019, Candidates need to be any one of the following mentioned below.
- Inhabitant of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962, with an intention to settle permanently.
- Person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam to settle in India permanently.
- In case a certificate of eligibility is required for a candidate then, he or she may be allowed to sit for the examination but at the time of appointment, it is mandatory for the candidate to present the eligibility certificate issued by the government of India.
RRB Ministerial Academic Qualification 2019
For each of the posts which come under RRB Ministerial 2019, the educational qualification is different. Aspirants can refer to the table below to have a fair idea about the qualification required for each post.
|Junior Stenographer||Passed Class 12th or an equivalent exam from a recognized Board / University.|
|Junior Translator Hindi||PG degree in Hindi or English as the compulsory subject, or elective subject or as a medium of the exam and diploma degree or
Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English or vice versa Or
2 Yrs exp. in Central or State Government offices.
|Staff and Welfare Inspector||Bachelors Degree and Diploma in Labour or Social Welfare or LLB with Labour Laws or Diploma in Labour Laws. Or
PG Diploma in Personnel Management or MBA in Personnel
Management or HR
|Chief Law Assistant||Law Degree with 3 Yrs practice as a pleader at Bar. Or
Law Graduates serving in Railways for at least 5 years can apply.
|Finger Print Examiner||Passed Class 12th or an equivalent exam and certificate issued by AIBE of Finger Print Experts|
|Head Cook and Cook||Passed Class 12th with Craftsmanship in Cookery|
|Senior Publicity Inspector||Bachelors or Diploma in Public Relations / Advertising / Journalism / Mass Communication with 2 yrs of experience in the related fields.|
|Publicity Inspector||Bachelors or Diploma in Public Relations / Advertising / Journalism / Mass Communication.|
|Photographer||Passed 10+2 or an equivalent exam. Or
Diploma in Photography / Digital photography / videography and Diploma certificate in Computer Aided photo / video editing
|Post Graduate Teacher||Master Degree with 50% of marks in aggregate in English.
B.Ed and Proficiency in teaching in English or Hindi medium.
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Graduation degree in the relevant field by obtaining a minimum of 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
Passed the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
Efficient enough to teach through English Medium.
|Physical Training Instructor (English Medium)||Bachelors or Diploma in Physical Training. Or
B.P.Ed. and 10+2 or an equivalent exam.
Ability to impart physical education through English medium.
|Assistant Mistress (English School)||Passed class 12th by obtaining 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education. Or
10+2 with a minimum of 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education. Or
Cleared class 12th with at least 50% marks and 4-years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). Or
10+2 by securing 50% marks and 2-years Diploma in Education. Or
Graduation and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education
And Passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
|Laboratory Assistant / School||Passed Class 12th in Science stream and 1-year experience in Pathological & Bio-Chemical Laboratory.|
|Music Mistress||Bachelors in Arts with Music, as one of the subject. Or
Passed 12th Standard from any of the following listed below.
1. Sangeet Visharad Examination of the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya
2. Sangeet Vid Examination of the Indira Kala SangeetVishwa Vidhyala
, Khairabad (M.P.).
3.The Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag SangeetSamiti (Academy
of Music) Allahabad.
4. Sangeet Visharad Examination of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyapeeth,
Lucknow (previously, Morris College of Hindustani Music Lucknow).
5. Final Examination of the Madhva Sangeet Mahavidyalaya,
6. The Final Examination of Shankar Gandharya Vidyalaya, Gwalior.
7. Sangeet Ratan Diploma Awarded by the Director, Department of
|Dance Mistress||4 years Degree in Dance. Or
5 years Diploma in Dance
RRB Ministerial Age Limit & Age Relaxation 2019
After going through the academic requirements, candidates have to make sure that they are of the prescribed age in order to be a part of the recruitment process.
Age Limit: Aspirants should be of 18 to 35 years of age to fill the RRB Ministerial Application Form 2019.
Below mentioned is the upper and lower age limit for each category. Candidates can refer to the details given below to know if they are eligible to apply or not.
There are certain categories which are also eligible to get the age relaxation while applying for the RRB Ministerial 2019. Check the table below to know the age relaxation specified for each category.
|Category||Age Relaxation for RRB Ministerial|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen with record of more than 6 months of services:
SC / ST
|Upper age limit + Number of years of service rendered in defense + 3 years|
|PwBD UR||10 years|
|PwBD OBC-NCL||13 years|
|PwBD SC/ST||15 years|
|Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir, domiciled during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989:
SC / ST
|Upper age in all the age groups|
|Candidates serving Group ‘C’ or Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and have put in minimum 3 years of service:
SC / ST
|40 years of age
43 years of age
45 years of age
|Candidates working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway.
SC / ST
|Up to the length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower + community age relaxation|
|Widowed or females divorced and not remarried:
SC / ST
|35 years of age
38 years of age
40 years of age
RRB Ministerial Medical Requirements 2019
Candidates shortlisted for the round of document verification is also required to pass the medical test as per laid by RRB for each post. The medical test is conducted to ensure that the candidate is fit and eligible to carry out duties concerned with the post. In case a candidate fails to pass the test then he or she will not be considered for the final appointment. Candidates can check the medical standards given below.
- B1: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (Power of the lenses cannot be more than 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading or doing some close work and must clear the test of colored vision, binocular vision, mesopic vision, and night vision.
- C1: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading or doing some close work.
- C2: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/12 or Nil with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6 combined with or without glasses while reading or doing any kind of close work.
Leave a Reply