RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2019 – Aspirants interested in applying for the posts released in RRB NTPC 2019 first go through the eligibility criteria carefully. By this, candidates get clarity for the posts for which he / she is eligible. RRB has released a total of 35277 vacancies for the posts of RRB NTPC 2019. Out of which 10628 is for RRB UG and 24649 for PG posts. RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2019 includes various parameters namely, age limit, educational qualification, age relaxation, citizenship. To know in detail about RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2019 refer to this page.
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is significant for candidates if they first go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly and then proceed to fill the application form. The verification and eligibility of the candidate are done at the time of document verification only. In case a candidate fills the application form without fulfilling the eligibility criteria then it leads to the rejection of the form.
RRB NTPC Citizenship 2019
In order to be eligible to apply for RRB NTPC 2019, a candidate should fall in any of the category listed below.
- Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan refugee – who settled in India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India.
- Person of Indian origin – who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention to settle in India.
RRB NTPC Academic Qualification 2019
Candidates have to meet the educational qualification specified for each post as then only he / she can apply for the required post. Check the academic details given below.
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Accounts Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, and Trains Clerk||Passes Class 12th pass with more than 50% marks.|
|Commercial Apprentice, Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk and, Traffic Assistant||Bachelors degree from any recognized college.|
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Cum Typist and, Senior Time Keeper||Degree from a recognized college with typing proficiency in English / Hindi on Computer.|
Note: 50% of marks is not for the candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen and those who possess qualification higher than class 12th.
RRB NTPC Age Limit 2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has also set the age limit for the candidates willing to fill the application form of RRB NTPC 2019. Candidates can check the lower and upper age limit by referring to the details given below.
Age Limit: The lower and upper age limit for RRB NTPC 2019 is as follows:
- RRB NTPC UG 2019 – Applicants should be between 18 to 30 years old, as on 01.07.2019.
- RRB NTPC PG 2019 – Aspiring candidates should be between 18 to 33 years old, as on 01.07.2019.
To have a fair idea about the age limit for RRB NTPC 2019 for each category, check the below-table.
|RRB NTPC UG 2019|
|Category||Upper Limit of Date of Birth||Lower Limit of Date of Birth|
|UR||02 Jul 1989||01 Jul 2001|
|OBC-NCL||02 Jul 1986||01 Jul 2001|
|SC / ST||02 Jul 1984||01 Jul 2001|
|RRB NTPC PG 2019|
|UR||02 Jul 1986||01 Jul 2001|
|OBC-NCL||02 Jul 1983||01 Jul 2001|
|SC / ST||02 Jul 1981||01 Jul 2001|
Age Relaxation for RRB NTPC 2019 is as follows:
|Category||Relaxation on Upper Age Limit for RRB NTPC UG|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen with record of more than 6 months of services:
SC / ST
|PwBD UR||10 years|
|PwBD OBC-NCL||13 years|
|PwBD SC/ST||15 years|
|Candidates of Jammu and Kashmir, domiciled during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989:
SC / ST
|Candidates serving Group ‘C’ or Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and have put in minimum 3 years of service:
SC / ST
|40 years of age
43 years of age
45 years of age
|Candidates working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway.
SC / ST
|30 years + length of service or 5 years
33 years + length of service or 5 years
35 years + length of service or 5 years
|Widowed or females divorced and not remarried:
SC / ST
|35 years of age
38 years of age
40 years of age
RRB NTPC Medical Conditions 2019
As per the Ministry of Railways, candidates also need to meet the medical requirements to be eligible for the final selection for the posts which comes under RRB NTPC 2019. The medical exam is conducted to check whether the candidate is eligible to carry out the duties for the concerned post or not. Check the pointers listed below to know the medical conditions.
- A-2: Physical fit in all aspects. Distance Vision-6/9, 6/9 without glasses (No fogging test) Near vision-0.6, 0.6 without glasses. Should pass the test for colour vision, Binocular vision, Night vision, and Myopic vision.
- A-3: Physical fit in all aspects. Distance Vision-6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (Lens Power not more than 2D) Near vision-0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses. Should pass the test for colour vision, Binocular vision, Night vision, and Myopic vision.
- B-2: Physical fit in all aspects. Distance Vision-6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (Lens Power maximum till 4D) Near vision-0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses. Should pass the test for Field of vision.
- C-2: Physically fit in all aspects. Visual Standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, Nil with or without specs. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6 combined with or without glasses while reading or doing close work.
Leave a Reply