RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will release the answer key after the completion of the exam. The RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019 will be published in online mode at the official website of the RRBs. An answer key is an important document as candidates can match their answers and get the roundabout of the scores. Candidates can also file an objection against the answer key if they are dissatisfied with the answers. To know more details related to RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019 refer to this article.
RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019
Only those candidates can get access to the answer key who have appeared for the examination. To download the answer key, candidates have to enter their user id and password. Check the important dates of the RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019 from the table below.
|RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019||Important Dates|
|RRB NTPC 2019 CBT exam dates||June to September 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||To Be Announced!!|
|Date to raise objections against the answer key||To Be Announced!!|
Answer Key: The RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019 is going to be available at indianrailways.gov.in
Steps to Download RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019
In order to download the answer key of RRB NTPC 2019, candidates can follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided on this page.
- Next, click on the appropriate link of the answer key.
- Enter your login credentials like Registration no and date of birth.
- The answer key of RRB NTPC 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can evaluate their performance in the examination.
How to Calculate Marks from RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019
Candidates should make sure that they calculate their scores as per the marking scheme to get the rough idea of the marks. For that, it is also important to know the marking scheme of the paper. To know in brief related to the marking scheme and calculation of the marks, check the below-listed points.
- For every correct answer, candidates will get 01 marks.
- There shall be negative marking as well, ⅓ of the marks will be deducted from the total score.
- For unattempted questions, no marks will be deducted.
After the above process calculate the total number of right answers and wrong answers and you shall get the roundabout of the marks.
How to File Objections Against RRB NTPC Answer Key 2019
After the release of NTPC Answer Key 2019, candidates can also raise objection against the answer key if they are dissatisfied. To file the objection candidates have to follow certain steps which are as follows:
- First of all, go to the zonal website of any RRB or click on the link given here to file the objection.
- Next, enter your login details as asked.
- Now, click on the question ID for which you wish to raise the objection.
- Therefater, mention the reason for raising the objection. Also, candidates can file their objection only in English.
- Lastly, submit your objection.
RRB NTPC Result 2019
The result will be announced as per the final answer key released by RRB in online mode. Candidates who are going to take the exam will be able to check the result for the same by visiting the zonal websites of the RRBs. The result for each of the phase is going to be declared separately. The result of RRB NTPC 2019 will be published in two ways on in the form of merit list and one in the scorecard. By the result declaration of each phase, candidates will get to know whether they are eligible for the further phases of recruitment or not. The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the medical fitness test.