RRB NTPC Document Verification 2019 – After the successful completion of the third stage which is a skill test / aptitude test, eligible candidates are called for the RRB NTPC Document Verification 2019. The board does not check the eligibility claims of the candidate at the time of form filling. It carries out the process of verification at the time of document verification. In this round, candidates have to present original as well as two sets of self-attested photocopies of the documents for the RRB NTPC Document Verification 2019. To know more about the RRB NTPC Document Verification 2019 check this article.
RRB NTPC Document Verification 2019
It is compulsory for the candidates to be physically present for the round of document verification along with the relevant documents. Failure of the submission of the relevant documents can result in the rejection of the candidature. Check the important dates of the RRB NTPC Document Verification 2019 from the table below.
|RRB NTPC Document Verification 2019||Dates|
|CBT 1 exam dates||Jun to Sep 2019|
|CBT stage 2 exam date||To be Announced|
|Dates for skill test / aptitude test||To be Announced|
|RRB NTPC DV dates||To be Announced|
How to Download RRB NTPC Document Verification Admit Card 2019
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the admit card of RRB NTPC Document Verification 2019.
- First of all, visit the official websites of the RRB which is 21 in the count.
- Then, click on the appropriate link of the “Call Letter for Document Verification (CEN 01/2019).
- The admit card is released over login for which candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth.
- The RRB NTPC Admit Card for the DV round is going to get display on the page.
- Download and take a print out of it to carry it on the day of the exam.
RRB NTPC Document Verification 2019: Eligibility Conditions
Candidates must know the criteria to be eligible for the document verification. Check the pointers given below.
- Based upon the performance in CBT stage 1 and CBT 2 followed by the skill test / aptitude test, candidates are shortlisted for the document verification.
- The board shortlists 50% more candidates for this round as a standby list. The wait-listed candidates will only be eligible if there is a shortfall of the empanelment of the candidates.
- No extension of the time will be given to the candidates to present the documents.
Relevant Documents for RRB NTPC Document Verification Round 2019
The documents presented can only be in Hindi or English. If the document in some other language then one must produce the self-attested translated version of the same on the specified day. Candidates can refer to the table below to know the documents which need to be carried for the round of document verification. Candidates need to carry the originals along with the two sets of the photocopies of the certificates.
|Tenth / Matriculation Certificates||As a Date of Birth Proof|
|12th Standard Marksheet||As an Academic Proof|
|Graduation Degree from a recognized board or Institute||Stating that the candidate has completed the Bachelor’s degree|
|Income Certificate||Proof that the candidate belongs to the Economically weaker section|
|Caste Certificate SC/ ST (If applicable)||Stating that candidate belongs to a reserved category|
|Minority Certificate on a Non-judicial Stamp Paper (If applicable)||Proving that the applicant belongs to the Minority community|
|Self-declaration and discharge certificate for Ex-Serviceman||Stating that the candidate was army personnel and is now discharged of duty|
|Domicile Certificate||Proof that candidate belongs to J & K or any other state of where Domicile Certificate is required|
|Legal document or Gazetted Notification||In case of change in name of the candidate|
|Self-certification||By a Transgender Candidate|
|Payment slip, if the fee is paid is via offline mode||Proof that the fee payment is through SBI Challan or a Computerized Post Office|
|Medical Certificate (If applicable)||Proving that he or she belongs to PwD category|
|Eligibility Certificate||Issued by Government of India|
|Death certificate of spouse and affidavit||Proving that the candidate did not remarry.|
|Decree of divorce/ judicial separation and Affidavit||Stating that the candidate did not remarry after the divorce or separation.|
|NOC issued by the Service Defence Personnel / Serving Employees||Proof that the candidate can get an appointment without any objection|
|Two self-attested colored photograph||For the identification and verification of the candidate|
RRB NTPC Medical Test 2019
After the four stages which are CBT 1, CBT 2, skill test / aptitude test and document verification, candidates also need to pass the medical exam. The medical test checks that the candidate is eligible to carry out the duties for the post or not. To be recruited for the posts in railway, the visual acuity standard is an important criterion. Only those candidates will be eligible for the appointment who has cleared the medical fitness test. Check the medical standards involved for the posts in RRB NTPC 2019.
- A2: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 without glasses (No Fogging Test). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses, must clear the test of Colored vision, Binocular, Night vision, and Myopic vision.
- A3: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/9 with or without glasses (power of lenses not more than 2D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses, must pass the test of Colored vision, Binocular, Field and Night vision, and Myopic vision.
- B2: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses should not be more than 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses while reading or doing any kind of close work and must pass the field vision test.
- C2: Physically fit in all aspects, Visual standards – Distance Vision: 6/12, Nil with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6 combined with or without glasses while reading or doing some close work.
Format of Documents for RRB NTPC Document Verification 2019
The board only accept the documents if they are in the prescribed format. Candidates can download the format of the documents for each one of them given below.
SC / ST Candidates
Click here to download the SC/ST form.
Click here to download the OBC form.
Click here to download the Examination Fee Waiver Form.
Click here to download the Medical Certificate.
Click here to download the form to appoint the scribe.
Click here to download the declaration for the Ex-SM candidates.
RRB NTPC Selection Process 2019
The RRB NTPC recruitment 2019 is a four-stage process, CBT 1, CBT 2, skill test / aptitude test followed by the document verification. All the candidates irrespective of the posts applied will undergo the first two stages. It is mandatory for the candidates to obtain the cut off marks in the CBT stage 1 and 2. The number of candidates shortlisted for the CBT 2 is 20 times the number of vacancies.
The third stage which is the skill test / aptitude test is based upon the post applied. For this round, the number of candidates selected is 8 times the number of vacancies. Candidates clearing all the three stages will appear for the DV round. If any document is found missing in the document verification then, it will lead to the rejection of the candidature. The final appointment is done on the basis of the medical exam held at the railway hospitals.