RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016 – Railway Recruitment Cell of Central Railway has released recruitment notification regarding the RRCCR Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016 for 2326 Vacancies of Various Posts on their official website at www.rrccr.com. Interested candidates can check all the information related to the Apprentice Recruitment in RRCCR on this page like application form, eligibility criteria, result, selection process, etc.
Selection of the candidates will be based on the RRC CR merit list which will be prepared after the application process. Selected candidates will be subjected in document verification and medical examination.
|RRC Mumbai Advertisement||Click Here|
|RRC Mumbai Result||Click Here|
RRC Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates can apply online form the official website for the RRC Mumbai as per the schedule. Candidates are advise to check the eligibility criteria before applying online.
RRC CR Vacancy Details
Candidates have to choose only one cluster. He/she can give preference for the Units falling within the geographical jurisdiction of that cluster only. Cluster and Units are as under :
|Mumbai||Carriage Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed|
|Kurla Diesel Shed|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla|
|Bhusawal||Carriage Wagon Depot|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal|
|TMW Nasik Road|
|Carriage Wagon Depot|
|Diesel Loco Shed|
|Nagpur||Electric Loco Shed, Ajni|
|Carriage Wagon Depot|
|Solapur||Carriage Wagon Depot|
Total No. of Post : 2326
Educational Qualification : The candidate must have completed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system).
Age Limit : The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- Others – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates – No fee
How to Apply : Candidates have to fill the online application form from the official website before the last date of the online application.
RC CR Mumbai Apprentice Application Form 2016
Online application process has been started according to the schedule. Interested candidates can apply online form the official website or from this page. Candidates are advised to fill their application form very carefully. Direct link to fill the online application form is also available on this page.
Candidates can fill their online application before the last date of the online application. During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC.
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable)
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment online.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01 Nov 2016.
Others Eligibility Conditions
The candidates who want to avail the benefit of reservation of SC/ST, OBC, Ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel must produce his/her Caste certificate on Central Government format issued by appropriate authority at the time of Document Verification.
RRC CR Selection Process
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
- For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.