Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has decided to postpone a few examinations that were scheduled in April-May 2020. Considering the current situation of the spread of COVID-19, RSMSSB has postponed the examination for Agriculture Investigator. Earlier the examination was scheduled for May 10, 2020. Other examinations that RSMSSB has postponed are of the post of Librarian and Pharmacist. These examinations are postponed until further notice. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of RSMSSB to get the recent updates related to the postponement of examination.
RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator Exam Postponement Notice
Given below is the notice through which RSMSSB has conveyed the message for the postponement of the exam. Read along to have all the correct information about the delay in Agriculture Investigator recruitment.
The highlights of this notification is that:
- It tells us that the examination for Librarian, Pharmacist and Agriculture Investigator is postponed.
- The examination for Agriculture Investigator was scheduled on May 10, 2020; however, it is postponed.
- This is done because of the sudden outbreak of Coronavirus within the country. RSMSSB has decided to postpone the examination due to this.
- RSMSSB will release a new notice in which the new date for the examination will be provided.
About RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator Examination
Every year, RSMSSB conducted the recruitment examinations for various posts. Likewise, the examination was scheduled for the month of April and May 2020. Now that the examination is postponed candidates can scroll down to know what has happened till now, what next and other necessary information about the recruitment.
RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator
- Till now the application procedure for RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator is conducted.
- The examination for RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator was scheduled on May 10, 2020. But now this exam is postponed.
- RSMSSB conducted the examination for Agriculture Investigator through an offline process.
- This year, total of 62 vacancies are released by RSMSSB by Agriculture Investigator.
Impact of COVID -19 on Other Government Jobs
Several examination for RSMSSB has been postponed. Not only this but several national and state-level examination are now postponed due to the same reason that is coronavirus. As a precautionary measure to avoid the transmission of COVIS-19, conducting bodies has decided to take this decision. For more information we have provided here with the list of examinations that are postponed.
- SSC CHSL 2018 Skill Test
- SSC CHSL 2019
- SSC JE
- Indian Army
- LIC AAO/AA/Assistant Engineers
- Interviews and personality test conducted by UPSC
- APPSC Exam
- Interview of DRDO recruitment
- GPSC Police Inspector
- HPPSC HPJS
- UPPSC BEO
- and many more
Click here to get live updates for the examinations that are postponed
How to Utilize the Time When Exams are Postponed?
Several examinations along with RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator is postponed. Candidates can utilize this time for their preparation, increasing their knowledge and other activities. Read along to know how candidates can use this time to the fullest.
Check the official website of RSMSSB to get the recent updates. In the notification, RSMSSB has discussed about the body will release a new notification for the examination. So keep an eye on RSMSSB website.
Start something new like reading novels, build a hobby or any other exam-related activity. This will not only help in keeping the candidate busy but also help in preparation.
Extended period of examination does not mean that candidates will stop their preparation. It inappropriate to put a full stop in the preparation. Keep updated with the study plan and prepare daily. Try to stay at home and study through online books and classes.