RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator Recruitment 2020 – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has announced the new exam date for Agriculture Investigator. The examination for RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator is now scheduled to be held on December 27, 2020. The total number of vacancies released for the posts of Agriculture Investigator is 62. RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator exam 2020 is conducted as an offline examination. Get the complete information related to RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator recruitment 2020 including admit card, preparation tips, syllabus, exam pattern, result, and other information.
Latest: The new examination date for RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator has been announced. Check official notice below
RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator Recruitment 2020
The selection of candidate for Agricultural Investigator is done through offline exam and document verification. Note down the important dates for RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator recruitment 2020 from the table below:
|RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Issuance of admit card||to be announced|
|RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator 2020 Exam Date|
27 Dec 2020
|Declaration of result||to be announced|
Click here to check the amended advertisement.
Latest update on RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator Recruitment 2020
Important information for Candidates Regarding Investigator 2020
Click here to check Important notice for Candidates Regarding Investigator 2020.
Exam Date Announced!
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the new exam date of Agriculture Investigator Recruitment 2020, The exam is now scheduled to be held on December 27, 2020. Refer to the official notice below:
RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator 2020 Vacancies
This year, RSMSSB has reelases total 62 vacancies for the post of Agriculture Investigator. Check the number of vacancies released for the post of Agriculture Investigator are provided below:
RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator 2020 Admit Card
RSMSSSB release the admit card for the examination online. Candidates have to visit the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in to download their RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator admit card. Get more information related to RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator hall ticket 2020 below:
- RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator admit card releases through login.
- Candidates must keep their login details ready – application number and date of birth.
- Information related to the issuance of the admit card is provided to candidates through their email address and mobile number.
- Applicants are not allowed to carry any electronic gadget, study material or any other banned item to the examination centre.
- Information that candidates get through RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator admit card are – centre for the examination, complete address for the examination centre, date and time for the examination.
- All the important instructions related to examination are provided through the RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator e-admit card.
RSMSSB Investigator Exam Pattern 2020
Refer to the examination pattern provided below for RSMSSB Investigator 2020:
- Mode of examination: The examination for RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator is conducted as an offline examination
- Maximum marks: 150 marks
- Number of questions: 150 questions
- Duration of examination: 03 hours
- Type of questions: The questions in offline examination are asked in objective format (multiple choice questions)
- Marking scheme:
|For correct answer||+1 marks|
|For incorrect answer||-1/3 marks|
- Distribution of questions
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator Syllabus 2020
Now that examination dates are out, candidates can start their preparation for the examination. Refer to RSMSSB Investigator syllabus 2020 provided below to start the preparation for the examination.
Writing Facility for PWD candidates in RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator Recruitment 2020
RSMSSB provides differently-abled candidates (of Rajasthan state) with the facility of writers. Rest candidates have to mark their answer in the examination on their own. Read more about the information for from the image provided below:
RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator Result 2020
RSMSSB declared the result for RSMSSB recruitment through online process. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Refer to the information below to know more about RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator result 2020.
- RSMSSB declares the result in PDF format.
- Candidates can check their status of selection with the help of their roll number.
- To check the result, candidates have to visit the website and click on the ‘result’ tab. After clicking on the tab, all the result for the recruitment conducted by RSMSSB is displayed on the screen.
RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator Recruitment 2020 Document Verification
After the selection of the candidates, they have to get through the process of document verification. Only shortlisted candidates can appear for RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator verification round. All the document listed below should be carried in original. Here is the list of documents that they have to carry to the document verification round.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) conducts the examination for various state-level recruitment. RSMSSB releases the notification related to various recruitment, events like application form, admit card, result on their official website. RSMSSB recruits eligible candidates through written examination, professional examination, interview round, and other processes of as per the examination need. The final selection of the candidate is done through the marks secured by candidates in all the rounds of selection.
Official Website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Agriculture Investigator 2020 Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : This year, RSMSSB has released total of 62 vacancies for the post of Agriculture Investigator.
Ans : The examination for Agriculture Investigator is conducted as an offline examination.
Ans : Yes. For every incorrect answer, 1/3 marks are deducted.