RSMSSB Computor / Sanganak Result 2018- RSMSSB Computor recruitment examination held on May 12, 2018. It is conducted by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board to employ candidates at the post of Computor/ Sanganak. Candidates can check the result of the examination through this page. The result has been officially announced on the official website of the board. A direct link to view the result has also been given for the ease of the candidates. Result is based on the performance of the candidates in the examination, so candidates are suggested to give their best in the exam. Recruitment process starts after the result is officially announced. The detailed information regarding RSMSSB Computor/ Sanganak Result 2018 is given below.
RSMSSB Computor / Sanganak Result
The link to download result is available here. Sanganak result acts as a basis for getting governmental employment at the post of Computor (Sanganak) in the state of Rajasthan. Candidates can check the result when it is announced from the link given below or from the official website. Schedule for Computor / Sanganak Result is given below:
|Examination Date||12 May 2018|
|Result Date||22 Jun 2018|
|Final Result||26 Sep 2018|
- Final Select List: Click here to check the final result.
- Result Note: Click here to check the Result of RSMSSB Computor/ Sanganak Recruitment 2018.
- Result: Click here to check the Result.
How to check Result?
Candidates can check the result from the official website. The direct link will also be uploaded here. Candidates can check the result by following the link that would be provided above. Steps to check the result are given below:
- Visit the RSMSSB official website through the link mention above.
- Click on the RSMSSB Computor/ Sanganak Recruitment 2018 Result.
- A page will appear asking for your credentials.
- Enter your roll no / registration id/application no, whatever is asked for.
- Your result would be displayed.
- Save the result card and print it for further requirements.
These instructions must be kept in mind while checking for the result:
- You must have your admit card as it requires all the details used to check result online.
- Enter your credentials carefully so as to view the correct result.
- In any case, the candidate must not lose their printed result as it would be needed at the time of recruitment.
- Candidates must keep the specified documents and certificates because that would be needed at the time of recruitment.