RSMSSB Computor / Sanganak Recruitment 2018- After document verification round rejected candidates list has been released at the official website. The candidates whose name will be there in the list those are ineligible for appearing in the Computor Exam. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) role is to provide direct recruitment at various posts in the state of Rajasthan. For the year 2018, RSMSSB conducted the Exam in the month of May for the post of Sanganak (Computor). Candidates must know that there is a total of 400 vacancies of which 363 are reserved for Non-TSP candidates and 37 are reserved for TSP Candidates. Those who are interested in the job can find all the details regarding exam like schedule, admit card, eligibility, examination scheme from the page given below.
RSMSSB Computor / Sanganak Recruitment
Candidates who are willing to appear for the examination test for the Computor post can check the schedule given below. Application forms were available online on the official website and the candidates who have filled the form can download admit cards from the website itself. To know more about the specific details of the exam, follow the detailed information provided below.
Schedule for RSMSSB Computor Recruitment 2018:
|Publication of Notification||Jan 2018|
|Online Submission of Application form starting date||26 Feb 2018|
|Application Form Submission ends on||27 Mar 2018|
|Admit Card availability||26 Apr 2018|
|Examination date||05 May 2018|
|Unofficial Answer Key||08 May 2018|
|Exam Result||22 Jun 2018|
|Final Result||26 Sep 2018|
If you are wishing to apply for the Computor / Sanganak Post, you must check the eligibility criteria before applying. Check the detailed eligibility criteria given below for RSMSSB Sanganak recruitment process:
- The applicant who wants to apply for the Recruitment process must satisfy the given eligibility criteria. Candidate must be an Indian OR subject of Nepal OR subject of Bhutan, OR a Tibetan who came to India before January 01, 1962 with the true intention of permanently living here.
- A person with Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India can also apply.
Age Limit: Candidate must be above 18 Years of age as on January 01, 2019 and must not have crossed 35 Years of Age.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation would be given to different category candidates.
- General category Females with Rajasthan Domicile will get 05 years Relaxation.
- SC/ST/OBC/Backward classes Males with Rajasthan Domicile will get 05 years Age relaxation.
- SC/ST/OBC/Backward classes Females with Rajasthan Domicile will get 10 years Age relaxation.
- There is no Age restrictions for widow or divorcee or Marriage dissociated Female candidates.
For PWD category:
- 10 years Relaxation for General Category.
- 13 years Relaxation for OBC/ Backward Classes Candidates.
- 15 years Relaxation for SC/ST Candidates.
- Must have done graduation from a recognized institute in either one of the subjects Mathematics / Statistics / Economics.
Part- I (ABC)Certificate through Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
- “O” Level certificate by DOEACC Under Indian Government, Electronics department.
Computor Certificate from N.I.E.L.I.T.
Having Certificate in Computor operator and programming helper or data preparation and computor software under National / State Council scheme of Business Training Programme.
Having degree / Diploma / Certificate in Computor Science through any recognized institute in India.
Must have taken Computor Science / Computor application as a mandatory subject at senior secondary level.
Diploma in Computor science through any governmental recognized Polytechnic.
Certificate in Rajasthan Information technology under Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
- Must have working Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri and also knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Candidate must be physically and mentally fit and healthy for the post of Computor / Sanganak. Candidate must be free from any of the physical or mental disease that could harm his / her performance. Applicants have to submit a medical certificate signed from any of the Government medical institute or Hospital.
Candidates have to submit a copy of character certificate from the school or college which he / she has recently passed. Also, a certificate signed from two such persons assuring the character of the Candidate but that should not be signed more than 6 months before.
RSMSSB Application Form has been released by the board and the application process is over now. Application forms were available online on the official website of the RSMSSB Board. Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Detailed information regarding application form like how to apply, application fee and schedule are given on the link above. Candidates can follow the link given above to know more about the application form.
Admit Card for RSMSSB Computor Recruitment examination is available on the official website of the board. As application process is over now, Candidates can download the admit cards. Candidates have to download the admit cards on the date given by the board and should be taken to the examination hall on the date of exam. Admit card holds all the important information regarding exam like date of exam, examination hall address, Roll no of Candidate etc. Detailed information regarding admit card is given on the link provided above.
There would be 100 Questions of MCQ type carrying equal marks. Negative marking would also be there as 1/3 marks would be deducted for each wrong answer and minimum qualifying marks would be 40%. Total time to attempt paper would be 2 hours. Marking scheme according to subjects is as follows:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Maths, Statistics, Economics||70||70|
Result of RSMSSB Computor/ Sanganak recruitment is available at the official website. The result has been released after the successful conduction of the exam. Minimum qualifying marks are 40% on the basis of which Result would be generated for the candidates. To know more about the Result candidates can follow the link given above.
Candidates selected for the post of Computor/ Sanganak at RSMSSB would be offered a minimum pay scale of Rs. 26,300/- as per the matrix level 8 decided by state government according to the seventh payscale.
For more information about RSMSSB Sanganak 2018: Download notification.
Official website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in