Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result 2017 has been displayed on the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB ). The result is displayed in two phases, first after the written exam and the second after the document verification. The final result will be declared after the document verification.
The result of the written exam has been declared in the form of the merit list which is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam.
Latest – List of candidates for D.V with Schedule has been announced on 18 Sep 2017. Scroll down to check
|Date of the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam||13 Nov 2016|
|Rajasthan Lab Assistant Result 2017||14 Aug 2017|
|Rajasthan Lab Assistant (Schedule Area) Revised Result 2017||24 Aug 2017|
Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result 2017
The Result of the written exam which was held on 13 Nov 2016 has been declared on the official website of the RSMSSB. Direct link to check the results of the Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant written exam is given below.
Check Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result 2016-17
- Click here to check List of Selected Candidates for DV with Schedule. – New!
- Click here to check Lab Assistant (Scheduled Area) Revised Result 2017
- Click here to check the Lab Assistant Result 2017.
Official website where the result of the Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment available is recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
After the written exam candidates will be called for document verification. Candidates will be called according to the merit which will be prepared after the written exam for document verification. Candidates have to secure at least 40% marks (Qualifying Marks).
Steps to check the Result
- Candidates have to visit the official website recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find the link which navigates ‘Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result’
- Click on that link.
- Enter the required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- A result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print out of result and keep it safe till the joining.
After the result of the written exam candidates are advised to keep their document ready in original form for the document verification. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe until the recruitment process will not over.