Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result 2018 has been displayed on the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB ). The result is displayed in two phases, first after the written exam and the second after a round of interview. The final result has been declared after the interview round. The result of the written exam is declared in the form of the merit list which is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written exam.
Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result 2018
The result of the written exam which is declared on the official website of the RSMSSB after the successful commencement of the online exam. Direct link to check the results of the Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant exam is given below.
|Date of the RSMSSB Lab Assistant Exam||03 Feb 2019|
|Rajasthan Lab Assistant Result 2018||22 Jul 2019|
|Date of document verification||05 to 16 Aug 2019|
Document Verification Notice:
- Click here to check Document Verification of Outstanding Sportsperson & PH Candidates.
- Click here to check the Document Verification Notice.
- Click here to check Result Outstanding Sportsperson Candidates.
- Click here to check Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant Final Result 2018.
- Click here to check Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result 2018.
After the written exam candidates are called for an interview round. Candidates are called according to the merit which is prepared after the written exam for an interview. Candidates have to secure at least 40% marks (Qualifying Marks).
Steps to check the Result
- Candidates have to visit the official website recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Find the link which navigates ‘Rajasthan RSMSSB Lab Assistant Result’
- Click on that link.
- Enter the required details.
- Click on the submit button.
- A result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the print out of result and keep it safe till the joining.
After the result of the written exam, candidates are advised to keep their document ready in original form for a round of interview with the authorities. Candidates are advised to keep their result safe until the recruitment process will not over.