RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus 2020: The complete syallabus of the RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment Exam 2020 is available for download at the website of the Board. The detailed syllabus can be downloaded from rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. RSMSSB has announced the exam date. The written examination is scheduled to be held on April 19, 2020. RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus 2020 is to indicate the contents of the question paper for applicants prior to the exam. The question paper will be based on the indicative syllabus. Applicants must conduct exam preparations as per the RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus 2020. Read this article to get the complete details of the syllabus including important download links and suggested books.
RSMSSB Pharmacist Syllabus 2020
RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2020 is being conducted for the recruitment of Diploma in Pharmacy candidates. Selected candidates are to be recruited into 1736 vacant posts in departments of Medical and Health Service, Rajasthan. The syllabus of the written exam is elaborated in detail here. Read on to find out.
Click here to get the detailed syllabus of RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2020
Syllabus of the RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2020
The syllabus of the RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2020 consists of general knowledge and pharmacy. The detailed syllabus is included in the official notice for syllabus released by RSMSSB. Get the main topics of the syllabus for the exam here.
- History of Rajasthan
- Culture and Arts of Rajasthan
- Literature and Tradition of Rajasthan
- Inheritance of Rajasthan
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug Store and Business Management
- Hospital Clinical Pharmacy
Pattern of RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2020
The written exam for the RSMSSB Pharmacist Recruitment 2020 consist of a single paper. The total time allowed to complete the exam is 03 hours. The question paper is based on the indicative syllabus of the RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2020. Question paper is based on objective type questions only to be answered through offline mode. The details of the exam, including the pattern and marks distribution can be checked below.
- Language: The examination is conducted bilungially. The language of the question paper is English and Hindi.
- Exam mode: The exam is conducted offline i.e. on OMR sheets.
- Sections: The question paper consists of two sections as per the indicative syllabus i.e. general knowledge and pharmacy.
- Number of questions: The question paper consist of 150 questions including both the sections.
- Type of questions: All the questions are objective type. The questions consist of multiple options among which the candidates have to choose the correct one.
- Total duration: The total time allowed to complete the exam is 03 hours.
- Negative marking: The examination has provisions for negative marking. 1/3 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
The written exam is conducted for a total of 150 marks. The section wise distribution of the total marks is indicated below.
|Total no. |
Suggested books for RSMSSB Pharmacist Exam 2020
Candidates must start early preparations as the time left before the written exam is not much. The date of the examination is already announced. Candidates can refer to previous year questions and sample papers to secure higher marks in the written exam. A list of suggested books for preparation is included below. The list is non-exhaustive in nature and candidates can include other preparatory books as per the need.
|Title of book||Purchase link|
|Rajasthan Objective |
with Answer – 2090 (Hindi)
|Geography of Rajasthan: |
RPSC RAS/RTS and University Exams
|राजस्थान वस्तुनिस्ट सामान्य ज्ञान 3000+ MCQs – |
RPSC RAS के प्रियस पेपर्स पर आधारित
1208AK19 Hindi Edition
|Govt.Pharmacist Exam |
previous year Questions MCQ Book
|Pharmacist Exam English |
(Paperback, Think Tank
Of Kiran Prakashan, Pratiyogi)
|Advanced Entrance Exam |
Guide For Pharmacist Exam