RVUNL releases the RVUNL JEN Application Form 2018 for the Recruitment of Junior Engineers-I, Junior Chemists & Informatics Assistants in State Power Companies of Rajasthan. RVUNL JEN Application Form 2018 can be obtained from http://www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in/rvunl. Interested candidates may apply by July 02, 2018. Candidate must fill the application form carefully and check eligibility before applying. Candidates must submit RVUNL JEN Application Form 2018 with fees before the last date. Get here complete details of RVUNL JEN Application Form 2018 such as date of availability, fee, and other information.
RVUNL JEN Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the important dates related to the RVUNL JEN Application Form 2018 from the table below.
|Commencement of online registration of application form||14 Jun 2018|
|Closure of registration of application form||02 Jul 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||02 Jul 2018|
|Last date for printing your application form||17 Jul 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||14 Jun to 02 Jul 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for RVUNL JEN 2018.
Official Website: energy.rajasthan.gov.in
The application fee differ for various categories, a detailed fee structure of the application form is given below. It may also be noted that the bank charges are to be paid by the candidate and fees once paid is not refundable neither can the candidate request for to reserve it for another post. The fees can only be paid using online payment methods such as credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ mobile wallets.
|General (Family annual income more than 2.5 lakh)||Rs.850/-|
|General(Family annual income less than 2.5 lakh)/SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWD||Rs.550/-|
How To Apply
- All eligible candidates are required to apply online from June 14, 2018 to July 02, 2018 by using the link provided above and application through no other mode will be accepted.
- After opening the link the candidate needs to click on “APPLY NOW” which will redirect the candidate to a new screen.
- The candidate is now required to click on the “click here for new registration” and needs to register himself/herself by entering Name, Contact details and E-mail ID.
- A Provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system which is to be noted by the candidate for future use, i will also be sent to the candidate via SMS and E-mail.
- The candidate will then be able to fill the application after logging in to the ID thus created.
- The first step of application would require basic information of the candidate like Name, Father’s Name, Qualification etc. when you are done with filling of the application form validate it and click the “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- Then the candidate can proceed to upload his/her photograph and signature in a specified size, dimension and format which is provided below.
- Further candidates will be able to fill the further details, after filling up the application form the candidates are advised to recheck the details provided by them and then click on “FINAL SUBMIT” which will take them to the payment gateway.
- The candidate can now pay the fees using various online modes like credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ mobile wallet.
- Once the payment has been made the candidate should take a printout of his application form as a proof of submission.
Important Facts Related To Application Form
- More than one application should not be submitted by any candidate for any particular
post. In case of multiple Applications for one post, only the latest valid (completed)
application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charges paid for the
other multiple registration(s) will stand forfeited.
- Scanned self photograph and signature, both adhere to the required specifications as
given under Guidelines for scanning and uploading the photograph & signature.
- He has a valid personal email ID and mobile number. In case a candidate does not have
a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile
number before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile
number throughout this recruitment process. RVUN/ Nigams will send intimation to
download call letters for the Examination, etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Nigams
will not be responsible for bouncing back of any e-mail/ SMS sent to candidates.
- The size, dimensions and other things about the photograph are specified by the commission which are as follows:
- The photograph must be a recently clicked passport size photograph with a light background, preferably white background.
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels
- Size: 20 kb – 50 kb
- The size and dimensions of the signature specified by the commission are given below:
- The candidate has to sign on a white paper using black ink pen.
- The candidates signature shall be cross checked at various steps during the recruitement so it should only be done by the candidate.
- Dimensions: 140 X 60 pixels
- Size: 10 kb-20kb
- Signature in capital letters shall not be accepted.
- The details provided by the candidate should be correct no spelling mistakes should be there in the name of candidate or his/her father as this can lead to disqualification of the candidate.