SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2022: SBI Apprentice syllabus 2022 shall release on its official website sbi.co.in. The State Bank of India Apprentice exam is conducted to recruit for apprentice vacancies. The selection has two processes: 1st is the written test and 2nd is the language test. The written test is conducted in online mode. Those candidates who want to take the SBI apprentice exam in the future must check the syllabus. The written exam has 4 sections and each section contains equal marks, as well as equal time. Each section is given 15 minutes. For the correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for each incorrect answer 0.25 will be deducted. Read the article below to get all the details about the syllabus of the SBI apprentice exam.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2022
Name of Recruitment: SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Conducting Body: State Bank of India
Name of Exam: Online Written Exam
SBI Apprentice 2022 Syllabus
The Candidate must go through the syllabus. It will give a clear idea of how the questions will be asked in the exam and what to read. It will prevent the candidate from studying unnecessary stuff. The syllabus for the SBI apprentice 2022 exam is given below.
- Scientific developments
- Indian History, Geography and its neighbouring countries
- Major important events globally and nationally
General English: This section can have questions from the following topics:
- Reading Comprehensions
- Antonyms and its uses
- Suffix-Prefix and its uses
- Jumble paragraphs
- Jumbled Sentences
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Active Passive Voice
- Editing and omission
- Simple equation
- Number system
- Quadratic Equation
- Simple interest and compound interest
- Ratio and proportion
- Distance, Speed and Time
- Number Sequence
Reasoning Ability: The question in reasoning will include both verbal and non-verbal queries.
- Picture reasoning
- Picture Sequence
- Number Sequence
- Circular Sitting arrangements
- Straight sitting arrangements
- Data Interpretation
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood relations
- Data sufficiency
- Computer system
- Internet facilities
- Basic term related to the internet
- Knowledge of basic computer software their applications
SBI Apprentice 2022 Exam Pattern
The elaborate pattern of the exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: Online written exam format.
- Language: 2 languages i.e. Hindi and English
- Duration: 1 hour. The candidates will get only 15 minutes to solve a section
- No. of Questions: 100 questions
- Type of Questions: Objective type
- Marking Scheme: The candidate will be given 1 mark for every right answer There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer attempted
|Sections||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25|
About SBI Apprentice
State Bank Of India conducts the SBI apprentice exam every year to recruit freshers as apprentices. The selected candidates will have to do a 1-year training. The stipend of 15000/- per month. The exam has two processes of selection: written and language tests. The written test has 100 marks and each question has 1 mark. The written exam has 4 sections. The candidates have to be focused and determined in their preparation to get this job.
Officia website: sbi.co.in
A. The questions will be bilingual i.e., English and Hindi, except for the General English language.
A. General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.