SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016 has been declared by State Bank of India for exam held on June 25 and 26, 2016. Result of SBI Clerk 2016 Mains indicates status of having qualified for Clerk jobs in SBI. SBI Clerk Result was published for Prelims in last week of June after which Mains exam was held. Only candidates who qualified in Phase I prelims were eligible to appear for mains exam. All those who appeared for exam can check SBI Clerk Result 2016 for Mains and download score card, and know marks and cut off. To check SBI Clerk 2016 Mains Result, log in using roll number and date of birth, or registration number and date of birth. Similarly check marks / score card. Cut off of SBI Clerk 2016 for mains is published along with marks. There is sectional cut off applicable for each test subject, and overall cut off out of 200 marks. Candidates who score marks equal to or more than cut off are declared as qualified in SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016.
Date of declaration of SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016 is 27 Oct 2016.
SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016
Result of SBI Clerk Mains 2016 – State Bank of India is announced the main exam result. Bank conducted mains exam on 25 and 26 June 2016. As per media sources, around 4 lakh candidates have appeared for mains exam. Those who obtain cut off marks are declared as qualified in SBI Clerk Result 2016 of Mains. Number of candidates who will be declares as qualified is approximately three (3) times number of vacancies in each category. SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016 is being published online at sbi.co.in, official website of State Bank of India. Keep log in details handy to check SBI Clerk 2016 Result of Mains.
State Bank of India has declared Junior Associates and Junior Agricultural Associates Clerical Cadre Mains Result on 27 October 2016. Check SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016 now!
|SBI Clerk Mains 2016 exam date||June 25, 2016
June 26, 2016
|SBI Clerk Mains 2016 result declaration||October 27, 2016|
Check here: SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016
State Bank of India has published Mains exam result on 27 October 2016.
FINAL RESULT – Junior Agricultural Associates
Or, click here.
FINAL RESULT – Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) (including Special Recruitment Drive for filling up of Backlog Vacancies In respect of (a) SC/ST/OBC (b) PWD (c) Ex-Servicemen)
Or, click here.
FINAL RESULT – Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) (Special Recruitment Drive for (i) Tura (Meghalaya) and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh)
Or, click here.
Alternately you can also check result, on official website.
Cut off for SBI Clerk Mains 2016 – Sectional cut off and overall cut off is applicable for SBI Clerk Result 2016 for Mains. Along with marksheet / score card, SBI will declare cut off decided for mains exam. In the meantime candidates can refer to expected cut offs given below to get an idea.
SBI Clerk Result 2016 for Mains Exam
- Mains exam is also referred to as Phase II for SBI Clerical Cadre Recruitment 2016 for Junior Associates (JA) and Junior Agricultural Associates (JAA).
- Number of candidates called for SBI Clerk Mains 2016 was around 20 times number of vacancy for each post. SBI issued admit card to around 350000 – 400000 candidates for mains.
- Exam conducting body reviews exam paper (held online) of each candidates. It awards marks as per marking scheme. In order to declare result of SBI Clerk 2016 mains, all candidates are placed in merit list on basis of marks obtained.
- SBI decides cut offs for each category (General, OBC, SC, ST, and horizontal reservation categories). In SBI Clerk Result for Mains 2016, those who have scored marks equal to or more than SBI Clerk Mains cut off 2016 will be declared as qualified.
Expected cut off for SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016
Sectional cut offs (expected)
Candidates should score minimum qualifying marks in each section. It is expected that cut off could be as follows
- General / Financial Awareness – 4 to 6 (Gen), 3 to 5 (SC / ST / OBC)
- General English – 10 to 14 (Gen), 5 to 8 (SC / ST / OBC)
- Quantitative Aptitude – 9 to 12 (Gen), 5 to 7 (SC / ST / OBC)
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude – 6 to 8 (Gen), 2 to 5 (SC / ST / OBC)
Overall cut off (expected)
Those who obtain sectional cut offs should then obtain overall cut off as decided by SBI. For mains, expected cut off could be in this range.
- General – 120 to 130
- SC – 95 to 105
- ST – 85 to 95
- OBC – 105 – 115
Note:- Various coaching centers and individual education experts have released expected cut off data. This is based on factors such as last year’s cut offs, number of vacancies, test takers statistics, difficulty level of exam. Actual cut off will be decided by State Bank of India. Official data for SBI Clerk Mains Cut Off 2016 will be updated when mark sheet is posted.
Examination Pattern of SBI Clerk Mains 2016
Pattern of main examination held in online objective type was as follows
|Name of test||Number of qs||Max Marks||Time|
|General / Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours and 40 minutes|
Negative Marking in SBI Clerk Mains 2016
There are five alternative answers to every question of all the tests. There will be Penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given, one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given, there will be no penalty for that question. If the total of the penalty for test is in fraction, it will be rounded off to the nearest integer.
How to check SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016
Result of SBI Clerk Mains 2016 is now available online. Both result (indicating status of having qualified or not), and scores (announced later) are available on log in. A very simple method is used to check SBI Clerk Result 2016. Three simple steps to be followed are elaborated below so that anyone who wishes to check result can do so conveniently.
To check the result of SBI Junior Associates in PDF format, go through following steps:-
- Open the result file. You can do so by clicking on the result link here. PDF will open in browser or in PDF viewer.
- Now press Ctrl+F in keyboard. The search box comes up on the page’s corner. Here, type in your roll number; then press enter.
- If the typed in roll number is in the page then it will become highlighted.
- Otherwise you can also go through the complete list to check result.
Later, to check SBI Junior Associates Result 2016 marks, you can login like this:-
- Go the official result page by clicking on result link on this page.
- Enter registration number / roll number, and date of birth / password.
- Check result.
SBI Clerk Score Card 2016 for Mains Exam
Usually SBI publishes score card of mains after declartion of mains exam result. Candidates can check score card and download it by following same steps as given above to check SBI Mains Result.
Score card or marks of SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016 indicates following data
- Subjects in test
- Maximum marks that can be obtained in each subjects
- Marks scored by candidate in each subject
- Overall score obtained by candidate
- Sectional cut off for each subject
- Overall cut off decided by State Bank of India for each category
- Marks normalised out of 100 for mains
SBI Clerk Mains 2016 Marks are given for General / Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude. After checking marks, score card or mark sheet can be downloaded and printed.
A sample mark sheet (of last year) is shown below.
After SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016 is declared
There are 17140 vacancies that will be filled on basis of SBI Clerk Result 2016. After checking result of SBI Clerk Mains 2016, test takers will know whether they have qualified. In the event that candidate has not qualified, they can unfortunately not appear in further rounds.
Previous year SBI Clerk Cut Off
This page is being updated with details of SBI Mains Result 2016.
If you have any queries regarding SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016, please ask in comments below.SBI Clerk Result