SBI Clerk Result 2022 – The SBI Clerk 2021 mains result has been declared o November 18, 2021 at the official website. The State Bank of India (SBI) releases the clerk result 2022 online at sbi.co.in. The exam consists of two phases that are the Preliminary Exam and followed by the Mains. Qualified candidate’s mains examination will have to appear for the language test. After final selection, newly recruited Junior Associates have to serve 06 months probation period. Get complete details on SBI clerk result 2022 from this article.
Latest: SBI Clerk Mains Result 2021 out. Check below.
SBI Clerk Result 2022
The candidates who have opted for local language have to produce proof that they have studied the language. Such candidates are not required to take the language examination. To know about the important date for SBI Clerk Result 2021, check the table below.
|Conduct of SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims exam|
10, 11, 12 & 13 Jul 2021
|To be announced|
|SBI Clerk Result 2021 Prelims||21 Sep 2021||To be announced|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Main exam|
01 & 17 Oct 2021
|To be announced|
|Declaration of Main Result||18 Nov 2021||To be announced|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of November 2021||To be announced|
SBI Clerk 2021 CUt Off
Candidates are provided with their respective registration/application number which is needed at the time of checking of results.
Steps To Check SBI Clerk Result 2022
Follow the steps below to check SBI Clerk Result 2022:
1st step: Go to sbi.co.in/web/careers
2nd step: On the official website’s homepage scrolling to the extreme down search for “Careers”.
3rd step: On the notification, page click on the SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATE Recruitment 2021 option and click on the result portal.
4th step: On the page enter the required particulars and verify yourself.
5th step: Download the result and preserve it for the upcoming requirement.
SBI Clerk Tie-Breaking Critieria
If by chance any two candidates score equally in the examination, then the following tie-breaking procedure will be practiced :-
- First preference will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved categories. (ST/SC/OBC/PH)
- If the marks are still persistent, the candidate who has answered more correctly (number of questions) will be given preference.
- Even after following the above conditions marks are still clashing then the older candidate will be considered.
SBI Clerk Previous Year Cut Off
SBI releases cut off marks for each stage of selection procedure. After the commencement of examination, the cut off for SBI Clerk 202 will be updated on this page. Till then refer to the previous year cut off.
Year 2017 Cut off
Subject wise cut off
|Subject||GEN||SC / ST / OBC / OH / VI / HI / XS / DXS|
|English language||6.75 (out of 30)||3.25 (out of 30)|
|Numerical ability||5.5 (out of 35)||2 (out of 35)|
|Reasoning ability||7.75 (out of 35)||3.25 (out of 35)|
State Wise SBI Clerks Cut Off
|Delhi / Haryana||66.25||50.75||56||10|
Year 2016 Cut off
Category wise cut off (mains exam)
|Category||Marks (out of 200)|
|General||120 – 130|
|SC||95 – 105|
|ST||85 – 95|
|OBC||105 – 115|
SBI Clerk Pay Scale 2022
On qualifying the examination, aspirants are shortlisted as the Junior Associates at different branches of State Bank of India.
|AFTER 1ST INCREMENT||13,730\-|
|AFTER 2ND INCREMENT||16,175\-|
|AFTER 3RD INCREMENT||20,095\-|
|AFTER 4TH INCREMENT||28,110\-|
|AFTER 5TH INCREMENT||30,230\-|
|AFTER 6TH INCREMENT||41,450\-|
SBI Clerk Selection Procedure 2022
For the selection procedure through Clerk Examination, SBI follows a Three-Staged process.
- PRELIMS: this is the 1st phase of the selection process. Prelims is an online examination of 100 marks. This exam consists of 3 sections and is to be answered in an hour.
- MAINS: this is the 2nd phase of the examination and only candidates eligible are the ones who made it through the prelims. It is a 200 marks examination and consists of 4 sections. Candidates are given 2 hours to finish the test.
- LANGUAGE TEST : this is the final phase of the selection procedure. The candidates are tested on the basis of the fluency of their local language. Candidates clearing this will be hired for the post of Clerk in different branches of SBI.
ABOUT SBI Clerk
SBI conducts the Clerical Examination annually to hire eligible candidates for the Clerk post. This deals with different types of customer interaction related jobs. The selected candidates are placed in different branches of the State Bank of India throughout the country. This examination is an entry level bank exam for which lakhs and lakhs of candidates appear every year, hence making it a major competitive examination of the country. The official notification for the year 2022 exam has not come yet, candidates can keep a check on the bank’s official website.
Check result here:
Click here to check First Provisional Select List from Waiting List of SBI Clerk 2020.
Click here to check Roll Numbers of Candidates Selected Provisionally from Waiting List
Tap here to check SBi Clerk Mains/Final Result 2020.
Click here to check SBI Clerk Result 2020 (prelims).
- Candidates List provisionally selected from Waitlist: Click here to check the same.
- Result: Click here to check SBI Main result.
Ans : Candidates can check SBI Clerk result at sbi.co.in.
Ans : State Bank of India has released a total of 5237 vacancies for SBI clerk?
Ans : In such a case, candidates can check their result with the help of their registration number.