SBI Clerk Result 2020 – State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the result of SBI Clerk mains exam. The SBI Clerk 2020 mains result is released online at the official website, sbi.co.in. Candidates can check their SBI Clerk 2020 mains result with roll number or registration number and date of birth. Qualified candidate’s mains examination will have to appear for the language test. After final selection, newly recruited Junior Associates have to serve 06 months of probation period. For further details related to SBI Clerk result 2020, including process to check result, cut off marks, vacancies, etc read the complete article.
Latest: SBI Clerk final Result 2020 is declared. Check below
SBI Clerk Result 2020
The candidates who have opted for local language have to produce proof that they have studied the language. Such candidates are not required to take the language examination. To know about the important date for SBI Clerk Result 2020, check the table below.
|Conduct of SBI Clerk 2020 Prelims exam||22 & 29 Feb 2020|
01 & 08 Mar 2020
|SBI Clerk Result 2020 Prelims||20 Oct 2020|
|SBI Clerk 2020 Main exam|
31 Oct 2020
|Declaration of Main Result (final)||24 December 2020|
SBI Clerk Mains/Final Result 2020
Once candidates qualify prelims stage, they are shortlisted for the main examination. The result for phase -II is released online at the official website. Get more information for SBI Clerk Mains/final result 2020 below:
- The mains/final result releases online in PDF format.
- Applicants can search for their names/roll number with CTRL+F.
- Aggregate marks secured in mains exam is considered for the preparation of final merit list.
- The final selection is done after the verification of the eligibility for the post.
How to Check SBI Clerk 2020 Result?
SBI Clerk result releases through online process. Candidates must visit sbi.co.in to check their SBI Clerk result 2020. Get help from the steps provided below to check SBI Clerk result.
1st step: Visit the official website, sbi.co.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Click on ‘career’ link to check SBI Clerk result 2020.
3rd step: Next step is to click on ‘Join SBI’. After this, a drop-down list appears with ‘current openings’ option. Click on that.
4th step: Under ‘recruitment of Junior Associates’ link to check result releases.
5th step: Click on the link after which login page as shown in the image opens. Candidates can check result either with roll number or with the registration number.
6th step: After clicking on login button, SBI Clerk result 2020 is displayed. Check the result and download the PDF.
SBI Clerk Result 2020 Prelims
After the commencement of prelims exam, SBI releases SBI clerk result 2020 for prelims. Some important information related to SBI clerk prelims result are as follows:
- Candidates can check the prelims result through sbi.co.in.
- The prelims result is released in PDF format. Candidates can search for their names/roll number with CTRL+F.
- The marks secured in pre-exam is not added in the selection for SBI clerk.
- The result for SBI Clerk was released recently on October 20, 2020.
- The qualifiers were invited for the mains examination that is scheduled for October 31, 2020.
SBI Clerk Scorecard 2020 for Prelims and Mains
In the scorecard of prelims and main, SBI provides the marks secured by the applicant. Separate scorecards for prelims and mains are released by SBI. Read below to know more about SBI clerk prelims and main scorecard:
- In the scorecard, SBI provides candidates with marks they have scored in the examination.
- With that, the overall cutoff marks (category wise) to qualify the examination is also provided.
- Candidate’s status of selection for the next round is conveyed through SBI clerk scorecard.
- To check SBI clerk scorecard, visit the official website of SBI, sbi.co.in.
Provisional and Final Result for SBI Clerk 2020
The marks secured by the candidate in preliminary examination is not added for the final selection. Applicant’s performance in the main examination is considered for the preparation of the final result. The provisional result releases online at the official website of SBI. The preparation of final merit list is based on aggregate marks of SBI Clerk 2020 main examination. The final result is prepared after the verification of the eligibility of the candidates. The selected candidates should be eligible for the post as per information provided in application form.
SBI Clerk 2020 Wait List
The wait list has the name of candidates who are provisionally selected for the post. But due to the unavailability of the vacancy, they are not selected finally. If any candidate resigns or leaves the post, candidate from the waitlist are invited. A wait list of up to 50% of state-wise category vacancies is maintained. This waitlist remains valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of result.
SBI Clerk 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for SBI Clerk 2020 includes online examination – prelims and mains, and test for opted language.
- Prelims examination –
- Prelims examination is conducted in online mode. Questions asked in the examination are multiple-choice questions.
- There are no minimum prescribed marks for individual test or section.
- Candidates are shortlisted for the main examination based on their aggregate score in SBI Clerk prelims result.
- Mains examination –
- Like the prelims exam, each section of the main exam has specified timings.
- There are 4 different sections which have MCQs. To appear in a language test, candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks.
- Language test –
- The language test is conducted to test the candidate’s local state language knowledge.
- As mentioned earlier, candidates have to produce 10th or 12th certificate as proof. If they do not have any mark sheet to state that they have studied the local language, then they have to take a test.
- Candidates who are not found proficient in the local language are rejected.
SBI Clerk 2020 Expected Cut Off
The ct off marks SBI Clerk releases with the scorecard of SBI clerk. This year, the examination for Junior Associates was easy. It is expected that SBI Clerk 2020 cutoff may be high in comparison to previous year. Have a look at the SBI Clerk 2020 expected cut off below.
|Category||Expected Cut Off Marks|
SBI Clerk Previous Year Cut Off
SBI releases cut off marks for each stage of selection procedure. After the commencement of examination, the cut off for SBI Clerk 2020 will be updated on this page. Till then refer to the previous year cut off.
Year 2017 Cut off
Subject wise cut off
|Subject||GEN||SC / ST / OBC / OH / VI / HI / XS / DXS|
|English language||6.75 (out of 30)||3.25 (out of 30)|
|Numerical ability||5.5 (out of 35)||2 (out of 35)|
|Reasoning ability||7.75 (out of 35)||3.25 (out of 35)|
State Wise SBI Clerks Cut Off
|Delhi / Haryana||66.25||50.75||56||10|
Year 2016 Cut off
Category wise cut off (mains exam)
|Category||Marks (out of 200)|
|General||120 – 130|
|SC||95 – 105|
|ST||85 – 95|
|OBC||105 – 115|
SBI Clerk 2020 Vacancy
SBI has released a total of 8134 vacancies for SBI clerk. Out total vacancies, 134 are backlog vacancies. Check the category wise distribution of vacancies below:
SBI Clerk Vacancies 2020
SBI Clerk 2020 Vacancies for Special Recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) was set up in the year 1805 as Bank of Calcutta. Later on July 01, 1955 it got its now name ‘State Bank of India’. It is the oldest commercial bank in India. Having its headquarters in Mumbai, SBI ranks 236th in fortune global 500 list 2019 of world’s biggest corporations. SBI, owned by govt. of India, is the largest bank in India with 23% market share in assests.
- Candidates List provisionally selected from Waitlist: Click here to check the same.
- Result: Click here to check SBI Main result.
SBI Clerk 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check SBI Clerk result at sbi.co.in.
Ans : State Bank of India has released a total of 8134 vacancies for SBI clerk?
Ans : In such a case, candidates can check their result with the help of thier registration number.