SBI SO Application Form 2019 has been released by State Bank of India and is available at the official website. June 12, 2019, is the last date for filing the SBI SO Application Form 2019. The candidates can print their application form till June 19, 2019. In order to complete eh online form, the candidates have to pay the application form. The candidates of SC/ST and PWD categories have to pay Rs. 125/, where another category candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- as application fee. The Bank has only one mode for submitting application form and fee, i.e. Online. Apart from that, no other mode has been introduced. The candidates should submit the SBI SO Application Form before the deadline. To get the more details about SBI SO Application Form 2019 kindly scroll down.
SBI SO Apply Online 2019
The candidates should cross-check their eligibility before filling their application form. The candidates have to prepare the soft copy of all documents before moving ahead for SBI SO 2019 registration. For all the updates regarding the recruitment process like admit card and result announcement, the candidates need to go through the official website of the State Bank of India.
|SBI SO 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application||23 May 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||12 Jun 2019|
|Last date to print the application form||19 Jun 2019|
SBI SO Application Fee
The application fee for State Bank of India Specialist Officer is as follows
|General and OBC||Rs. 750/- (Application fee plus Intimation Charges)|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
Mode of Payment
There is only one mode of payment, i.e. online. To make the payment the candidates can use their Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net banking Details etc.
Documents Needed To Fill SBI SO Application Form
Only paying a certain amount is not sufficient, valid details and documents to justify them complete the form. And hence here is the list of all essential documents.
- A brief resume of the candidate
- An id proof (Any one of the following, voter id card, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Pan card etc).
- Certificate of DOB
- Relevant Mark-Sheets (PDF)
- Experience Certificate
- Salary form
- Photo of 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Signature of 10kb–20 kb and Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button.
General Instructions for the Candidates While Applying Online SBI SO 2019
- Candidates must retain the registration number, password and e-receipt generated at the time of application for the further use in recruitment process during the downloading of Hall ticket, result etc.
- Candidates must fill the correct details in the application form as it can be verified at any further stage.
- Candidates need to fill the complete application form as the incomplete form will be considered as invalid.
- Candidates must complete the application process before the last date as after the closing date; no application forms will be accepted.