SBI has begun the application process for the candidates seeking job opportunities in State Bank of India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post of Specialist Officer in the State of India. Candidates can fill the application form through the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html or bank.sbi/careers as per the scheduled dates only. For all the relevant information regarding the SBI Specialist Officer Apply Online 2017, the candidates can refer to this or the official website of SBI.
Latest – Last date to apply online has been extended up to 22 Aug 2017 for DGM/AGM (Cyber Security). Check Corrigendum Notice.
|Commencement of Online Registration of Application||25 Jul to 10 Aug 2017|
|Payment of Online Fee||25 Jul to 10 Aug 2017|
|Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application with enclosures||21 Aug 2017|
SBI Specialist Officer Apply Online 2017
Details needed before applying
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Candidates must have a valid email Id which should be kept active until the end of the recruitment process as all the important information will be provided through this email id only.
Before applying, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the Bank for the concerned post. The application forms can only be filled through the online mode. Candidates, who are willing to apply for the concerned post in SBI, must complete the application process on or before the last date as no application will be accepted after the closure of application process.
|General and OBC||Rs. 600/- (Application fee plus Intimation Charges)|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
How to apply online at sbi.co.in – Explained
Candidates applying for the SBL Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 are required to follow the procedure to fill the application form as given below:
Step 1 – Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI i.e sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html or bank.sbi/careers.
Step 2 – Candidates need to search for the link ‘SBI SO Recruitment 2017’ and click on the searched link to apply online.
Step 3 – Next, the candidates need to click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
Step 4 – Now, the candidates can fill the complete application form by entering the required details.
Step 5 – After successfully filling the correct details, the candidates need to save the data.
Step 6 – Once the data is saved, the candidates will receive a provisional registration number and password generated by the system.
Step 7 – Candidates can use the registration number and password to reopen the form and can fill it or edit it.
Step 8 – Along with the details, the candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the given dimensions.
Step 9 – Once the application form is completed, the candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 10 – The next step will be the Payment of application fee through the online mode using Credit/Debit cards or Internet Banking.
Step 11 – After the successful payment, the candidates will receive the system generated e-receipt and application form.
Step 12 – Lastly, the candidates need to take a printout of the e-receipt and application form for the future reference.
General Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates must retain the registration number, password and e-receipt generated at the time of application until the end of the recruitment process
- Candidates must fill the correct details in the application form as it can be verified at any further stage.
- Candidates need to fill the complete application form as the incomplete form will be considered as invalid.
- Candidates must complete the application process before the last date as after the closing date; no application forms will be accepted.
- For all the updates regarding the recruitment process, the candidates need to go through the official website of the State Bank of India.
If you have any queries regarding SBI Specialist Officer Application Form 2017, please ask in comments below.