SBI SO Apply Online 2018 – December 15, 2018, is the last date for filing the SBI SO Application Form 2018. The candidates can print their application form till December 21, 2018. In order to complete eh online form, the candidates have to pay the application form. The candidates of SC/St categories have to pay Rs. 100/, where another category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee. The Bank has only one mode for submitting application form and fee, i.e. Online. Apart from that, no other mode has been introduced. The candidates should submit the SBI SO Application Form before the deadline. To get the more details about SBI SO Apply Online 2018 kindly scroll down.
SBI SO Apply Online 2018
The candidates should cross chcek their eligibility before filling their application form. The candidates have to prepare the soft copy of all documents before moving ahead for SBI SO 2018 registration.
|SBI SO Apply Online||Important dates|
|Commencement of online application||22 Nov 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||
15 Dec 2018
|Last date to print the application form||
30 Dec 2018
Apply Online: Click here to fill SBI SO Application Form.
SBI SO Application Fee
The application fee for State Bank of India Specialist Officer is as follows
|General and OBC||Rs. 600/- (Application fee plus Intimation Charges)|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
Mode of Payment
There is only one mode of payment, i.e. online. To make the payment the candidates can use their Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net banking Details etc.
Documents Needed To Fill SBI SO Application Form
Only paying a certain amount is not sufficient, valid details and documents to justify them complete the form. And hence here is the list of all essential documents.
- A brief resume of the candidate
- An id proof (Any one of the following, voter id card, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Pan card etc).
- Certificate of DOB
- Relevant Mark-Sheets (PDF)
- Experience Certificate
- Salary form
- Photo and signature of 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230
How To Apply Online For SBI SO 2018?
Candidates applying for the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 are required to follow the procedure to fill the application form as given below:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of SBI i.e sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html or bank.sbi/careers.
- Candidates need to search for the link ‘SBI SO Recruitment 2018’ and click on the searched link to apply online.
- Next, the candidates need to click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
- Now, the candidates can fill the complete application form by entering the required details.
- After successfully filling the correct details, the candidates need to save the data.
- Once the data is saved, the candidates will receive a provisional registration number and password generated by the system.
- Candidates can use the registration number and password to reopen the form and can fill it or edit it.
- Along with the details, the candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the given dimensions.
- Once the application form is completed, the candidates need to click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The next step will be the Payment of application fee through the online mode using Credit/Debit cards or Internet Banking.
- After the successful payment, the candidates will receive the system generated e-receipt and application form.
- Lastly, the candidates need to take a printout of the e-receipt and application form for the future reference.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button.
General Instructions for the Candidates While Applying Online SBI SO 2018
- Candidates must retain the registration number, password and e-receipt generated at the time of application until the end of the recruitment process
- Candidates must fill the correct details in the application form as it can be verified at any further stage.
- Candidates need to fill the complete application form as the incomplete form will be considered as invalid.
- Candidates must complete the application process before the last date as after the closing date; no application forms will be accepted.
- For all the updates regarding the recruitment process, the candidates need to go through the official website of the State Bank of India.