SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2018 is available on SEBI Official Website. Candidates who are looking for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2018 for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for various streams like General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research can submit their application through online mode. No other mode of application will be accepted. Last date of applying for SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager’s post is October 07, 2018. Get here complete details of SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2018 like how to apply, application fees etc.
SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2018
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in or through the direct link given below. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the Online application to SEBI’s office.
Schedule for SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2018 is given below.
|Commencement of online registration of application||15 Nov 2018|
|Closure of registration of application||07 Oct 2018|
|Closure for editing application details||07 Oct 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||22 Oct 2018|
|Online Fee Payment||15 Sep to 07 Oct 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for SEBI Grade A Exam 2018.
- Unreserved & OBC (NCL) – Rs. 850/- as application fee cum intimation charges.
- All SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) – Rs. 100/- as intimation charges.
Payment of Fees Online Mode
- Payment of application fee/ intimation charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through Online mode
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a print of online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
How to fill the Application Form Online?
Step to step guidelines to fill the SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2018 is given below.
- Applicants are required to go to SEBI’s website ‘www.sebi.gov.in’ and open the link – ‘Careers’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SEBI Recruitment Exercise – Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 2018” and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “Save and Next” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “Final Submit” Button.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate Your Details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature Left Thumb impression and hand writing
declaration as per the specifications.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “Final Submit”
- Modify details, if required, and click on “Final Submit” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on “Submit” button.