SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2020 – Securities & Exchange Board of India has started an online application process for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). The online application is now available at the official website, sebi.gov.in. The direct link to apply online is also provided on this page. SEBI Grade A 2020 last date to apply has been extended up to October 31, 2020. The Unreserved/OBC/EWSs candidates have to deposits Rs. 1000/- and SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates have to deposits Rs. 100/- application fee. Get here complete details of SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2020.
Latest: SEBI has extended Grade A Online Application Form 2020 submission date. Apply through the link given below.
SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2020
Candidates are required to apply online through the website http://www.sebi.gov.in or through the direct link given below. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the Online application to SEBI’s office. The important schedule for SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2020 is given below
|Commencement of online registration of application||07 Mar 2020|
|Closure of registration of application|
|Closure of editing SEBI Grade A Online Application|
|Last date for printing SEBI Grade A Online Application|
Apply Here: Click here for SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2020.
Login: Click here to login for already registered candidates.
Along with online application form for SEBI Grade A recruitment 2020, candidates have to application fee as per their category:
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 100/- as intimation charges|
Payment of Fees Online Mode
- Payment of application fee/ intimation charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through Online mode
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a print of online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
How to fill SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2020?
Step to step guidelines to fill the SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2020 is given below.
- Applicants are required to go to SEBI’s website ‘www.sebi.gov.in’ and open the link – ‘Careers’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SEBI Recruitment Exercise – Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 2020” and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “Save and Next” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “Final Submit” Button.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate Your Details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature Left Thumb impression and hand writing
declaration as per the specifications.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “Final Submit”
- Modify details, if required, and click on “Final Submit” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Official Website: www.sebi.gov.in