|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2017 is available on SEBI Official Website. Candidates who are looking for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2017 for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for various streams like General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research can submit their application through online mode. No other mode of application will be accepted. Last date of applying for SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager’s post is 26th May 2017. Get here complete details of SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2017 like how to apply, application fees etc.
Schedule for SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2017 is given below.
|Commencement of online registration of application||05 May 2017|
|Closure of registration of application||26 May 2017|
|Closure for editing application details||26 May 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||29 May 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||05 May to 26 May 2017|
SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2017
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in or through the direct link given below. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the Online application to SEBI’s office.
Before applying online, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature
- Photograph (Dimensions – 200 x 300 pixels, Size – 20kb – 50kb)
- Signature (Dimensions – 140 x 60 pixels, Size – 10kb – 20kb)
If you want to apply for SEBI Recruitment then click on the link given below.
Apply Online here – Click here to apply online for SEBI Grade A Exam 2017.
- Unreserved & OBC (NCL) – Rs. 600/-
- All SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply?
Step to step guidelines to fill the SEBI Grade A Online Application Form 2017 is given below.
- Applicants are required to go to SEBI’s website ‘www.sebi.gov.in’ and go to ‘About’ in Home page and open the link – ‘Careers’. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General, Legal, Infomation Technology, Official Language and Research Stream – 2017” and click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “Save and Next” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “Final Submit” Button.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate Your Details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “Final Submit”
- Modify details, if required, and click on “Final Submit” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Payment of Fees Online
- Payment of application fee/ intimation charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through Online mode
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a print of online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.