SJVN Online Registration 2016-17 is open from 23 Nov 2016 to 13 Dec 2016. Application form of SJVN Online Registration 2016-17 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. SJVN Limited will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in form and submitted it before last date.
Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for SJVN Recruitment 2016-17 to compete for 201 vacancies in posts of Graduate Apprentices,Technician (Diploma ) Apprentices and Technician (ITI) apprentices .
Get here complete details of SJVN Online Registration 2016 such as how to apply, fees, one time registration, editing form, application status, and application print.
|Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications||23 Nov 2016|
|Closing date for submitting applications through website||13 Dec 2016|
|Closing date for submitting the hard copies||23 Dec 2016|
SJVN Application Form 2016
SJVN Application Form for various posts is available online at official website of SJVN Limited. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online SJVN Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below.
SJVN Online Registration 2016-17 – Click here to apply for SJVN Recruitment 2016-17 for Apprenticeship Training.
- GN – Pay the Demand Draft of Rs. 100/-
- SC, ST, and PWD – No fee
How to apply
For Graduate Trainees & Technician Trainees (Diploma)
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for atleast one year.
- Personal details and educational qualification details and a Demand Draft of ` 100/- (SC, ST and PWD exempted for payment of fee) in favour of ‘SJVN Limited’ payable at Shimla.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- After filling all the details, the candidates will be required to take a print out of (Preview) and sent it along with Demand Draft, with name and registration number written on the backside of Demand Draft, to following address
- Advt. No. 80/2016 O/o AGM (Recruitment), Shakti Sadan, SJVN Limited Corporate Office Complex, Shanan, Shimla-171006 (H.P.)
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
For ITI Trainees
- The eligible candidates desirous to be considered against this advertisement for the post of ITI Trainees may download the application format from our website i.e. www.sjvn.nic.in. Alternatively, the candidates may also send a self addressed envelope (12 cm x 27 cm) with Rs. 10/- postage stamp duly affixed on it, requesting for prescribed application format to the address mentioned below by ordinary post or the form can also be collected personally.
- Applications in the prescribed format alongwith Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- (SC/ST and PWD exempted) drawn in favour of SJVN Limited payable at Shimla, should be sent only by ordinary post to the O/o AGM (Recruitment), Shakti Sadan, SJVN Limited Corporate Office Complex, Shanan, Shimla 171006 (H.P.)
- The ‘Advt. No.’ should be mentioned on the envelope and ‘Name’ and ‘Registration Number’ of candidate should be mentioned on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- Application received after closing date i.e. 13-12-2016 and Incomplete or illegible applications will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be entertained.