SJVN Online Registration 2017-18 is open from December 19, 2017, to January 10, 2018. Application form of SJVN Online Registration 2017-18 can be filled and submitted by eligible candidates. SJVN Limited will consider applications of all such candidates who have entered correct data in the application form and submitted it before the last date. Read instructions carefully and proceed to apply online for SJVN Recruitment 2017-18 to compete for 270 vacancies in posts of Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma ) Apprentices, and Technician (ITI) apprentices.
SJVN Application Form 2017-18
SJVN Application Form for various posts is available online at official website of SJVN Limited. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online SJVN Application Form. Candidates can also fill their Application form from the direct link provided below.
|Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications||19 Dec 2017|
|Closing date for submitting applications through website||10 Jan 2018|
Apply Now: Click Here to apply for SJVN 2017-18.
Official Website: www.sjvn.nic.in
How to apply
For Graduate Trainees & Technician Trainees (Diploma)
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website: http://www.sjvn.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website the candidates should possess the following:
- First, the candidate has to register him/ herself by filling up valid e-mail id, candidate name, and security code.
- The e-mail ID and mobile number should be valid, which should remain valid for at least one year.
- After that, a password will be sent to the e-mail id.
- Now, the candidate has to log in with the e-mail id and password provided.
- Now you have to fill up your personal details and educational qualification details.
- Then the payment would be made by Demand Draft of ` 100/- (SC, ST, and PWD exempted for payment of fee) in favor of ‘SJVN Limited’ payable at Shimla.
- Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as a photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- After filling all the details, the candidates will be required to take a print out of (Preview) and sent it along with Demand Draft, with name and registration number written on the backside of Demand Draft, to the following address
- Advt. No. 80/2016 O/o AGM (Recruitment), Shakti Sadan, SJVN Limited Corporate Office Complex, Shanan, Shimla-171006 (H.P.)
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of the application on account of an application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
For ITI Trainees
The eligible candidates desirous to be considered against this advertisement for the post of ITI Apprenticeship Trainees may apply through the NAPS portal of NCVT developed by Ministry of Skill development and Entrepreneurship. The detailed procedure for applying will be as under:
- The candidate has to click on the link given above.
- Register yourself and then log in.
- Fill all the required details along with AADHAR/UID number without which the contract will not be registered. After registration applies on SJVN already registered on the portal for relevant discipline.
- SJVN will call candidates for physical verification of documents after candidates have applied online through NAPS portal. The date for documents verification will be intimated at the later stage.
- After the verification of documents the offer will be issued through the portal only and when accepted by the candidate the contract shall be registered with RDAT. This contract will stand accepted by candidate and SJVN.