Sikkim Public Service Commission has released SPSC Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper Recruitment 2017 notification for eligible temporary employees for the post of Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper in the Sikkim Sub-Ordinate Accounts Service under Finance, Revenue, and Expenditure Department through Direct Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible local candidates for filling up of 227 (two hundred twenty-seven) posts of Accounts Clerk/Jr. Store Keeper on the temporary regular basis in PB-1 of 5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay of 2600/-, all applications are invited through online mode only (www.spscskm.gov.in).
SPSC Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper Recruitment 2017
Sikkim Public Service Commision has released application form for Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper. Interested and the Eligible candidate can check the Complete details of SPSC Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper Recruitment 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, fee detail and other important information through this page below.
|Application form starting date||06 Dec 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 Jan 2018|
|Reject List uploading date||03 to 08 Feb 2018|
|Admit Card Issue date||10 Feb 2018 onwards|
|Exam Date||18 Feb 2018|
|Result Date||15 Mar 2018|
|Final Selection List||06 Apr 2018|
- Name of the Post – Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper
- Total No. of vacancies – 227
- Pay grade – 5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay of 2600/-
Educational Qualification – Class XII examination passed and equivalent from a recognized Board with pass in Mathematics as one of the subject in Class X(Ten).
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Main (Written) Examination and Interview Test.
Application Fee – Rs. 150/- + additional bank charges for all candidates.
SPSC Accounts Clerk / Junior Store Keeper Application Form 2017
The candidates who have not applied earlier may visit the official website i.e. http://www.spscskm.gov.in. The Application form for SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper 2017 available on the official site. Candidates could fill the application form and submit the application fee i.e. Rs. 150/- through online mode. The application fee shall not be refunded or adjusted for any other purpose.
Apply Online: Click Here to fill SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Application Form 2017.
Application Process is over now.
Official Website – www.spscskm.gov.in
How to fill?
Read the following instructions carefully before registering yourself.
- Candidates must have a valid email address.
- Scan a recent colour passport size photograph along with your signature at the bottom of the photograph. Scanned images must be in .jpg/.jpeg format only and the size of each document must not exceed 50 KB.
- Fill the Online Registration Form.
- After submitting the form, you will be re-directed to a page to upload scanned copy of your photograph (with your signature at the bottom). If you haven’t scanned the photograph, you may upload the same later by logging into the website and click on the ‘Upload Enclosures’ link. Also, note that you can immediately log into the website after filling in the Online Registration Form mentioned in Step 3 using the email id and password provided on the Registration Form. Kindly note that your registration will not be accepted unless the photograph is uploaded.
- Note that merely registering yourself with the website does not imply that you have applied for the advertised post.
- Instructions on how to apply for advertised post and making the required payments using sbi collect are given in the ‘online applications’ link which will be accessible once you are logged into the website.
- Class XII examination passed and equivalent from a recognized Board with pass in Mathematics as one of the subject in Class X(Ten).
- Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Identification Certificate issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
- Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages viz Nepali/Sikkimese/Bhutia/Lepcha/Limboo.
- Should have valid Local Employment Card.
- Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
Age Limit – Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 31.11.2017.
Main Written Exam – 140 marks
Candidates can check the exam pattern for SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Main Written Examination below.
|Accounts and Economics||30 marks|
|General Knowledge||20 marks|
|General Mental Ability||10 marks|
Viva-Voce – 10 marks
SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Admit Card 2017
Candidates who fill their Application for SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Recruitment 2017 before the last date were able to download their Admit Card. SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Admit Card 2017 is very important to document to appear in the Main Written Examination.
Candidates are advised to keep it safe till the Recruitment process is over.
SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Result 2017
SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Result 2017 is available here after the successful conduction of SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Main written Examination. Candidates who have appeared in the SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Recruitment 2017 Main Examination can check their SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper Result 2017 through the link given on this page.
There will be a written examination and interview for the selection of suitable candidates. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/ Interview.
Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates for Viva-voce are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
For more information about SPSC Accounts Clerk / Jr. Store Keeper, download notification.
Leave a Reply