Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) recently announced huge number of posts through SSB Recruitment Notification 2017 – 18. It performed all works under ministry of home affairs, govt. of India i.e. central government. Candidates who have applied for the post can download their Admit Card from the official website. SSB Result 2018 will be issued to those candidates who have appeared in the SSB Recruitment 2017 – 18 Examination held by SSB. Get SSB Result 2018 complete information here.
SSB Result 2018
Result for the SSB is displayed online at www.ssbrectt.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared in the examination are only eligible to check the result by entering your roll number on result window. The direct link for checking the SSB Result 2017 will be posted here as per official announcement.
|PET Date||14 May to 07 Jun 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
SSB Result 2017: Link to check the SSB Recruitment 2017 Result will be available here once it will be declared officially.
Steps to check the SSB Result 2018
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of SSB or click on direct link will be given above.
- On the Home page of Sashastra Seema Bal website choose the Result link given at left-hand side in the quick links section.
- Click on that Link.
- After click on the link new window will be opened.
- Enter the asked details.
- Click on Submit Button
- The result will be displayed on Candidates screen.
The selection of the candidates for the posts which they applied for will be made on the basis of following rounds:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Examination
- Details Medical Examination (DME)
Final Selection: The final selection list will be prepared in order of merit, category wise, after completion of Review Medical Examination. It is hereby emphasized that the candidates who merely secure the qualifying marks and found medically fit, may not be considered for final selection since the cut off marks will be determined based on number of vacancies after the completion of whole recruitment process. Where equal marks have been obtained by candidates their merit will be fixed as per following:
- A candidate who secures more marks in the Paper-I will be ranked higher.
- In case where, marks are also equal, the candidate senior in age will be ranked higher.
- In case, date of births are also the same, then the candidates will be given priority based on the alphabets of their names (in dictionary pattern) i.e. A- first, B- second, C- third etc.