SSB Admit Card 2020: Admit card for various recruitment examinations and selection tests are released by Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The admit card is a proof of the eligibility of the candidate to appear in different recruitment examinations or other selection methods of the SSB. Admit cards for recruitment examinations of the SSB are published through the recruitment website of the SSB i.e. ssbrectt.gov.in. Read this article to get the complete details of SSB Admit Card for various examinations in 2020.
Latest: Applications are open online for the post of Assistant Commandant (Communication)
SSB Admit Card 2020
Admit card for various recruitment examinations of the SSB are usually published at the recruitment website of the SSB. The admit cards are released before the exam date for various recruitments of the SSB. Get the links to download admit card for various ongoing and upcoming SSB recruitments in this page.
How to Download SSB Admit Card 2020
Admit cards for recruitment examinations of the SSB can be downloaded as per schedule from the official website. The admit card download links are activated by the SSB before the exam date. The usual process of downloading the admit cards of various SSB recruitment exams can be folowed from the step by step guidelines given below.
Step 1: Visit the official recruitment website of the SSB at ssbrectt.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the link for admit card at the “quick links” section.
Step 3: Click on the admit card link for the relevant exam. The links are available as per schedule.
Step 4: Enter the required details viz. application/registration number and click on “submit” to open the admit card.
Step 5: Download and generate a print out of the admit card.
Important instructions for SSB Admit Card 2020
Admit cards issued for various recruitment examinations of the SSB are proof of eligibility of the candidate to appear in the exam. Make a note of the following important points related to SSB Admit Card 2020.
- Admit cards are mandatory for applicants to appear in the relevant exam of SSB. Candidates without a duly issued admit card in hard copy are not allowed to sit for the exam.
- Unless otherwise specified, admit cards are not sent by the SSB to individual candidates by post or through any other means.
- SSB releases the date of publishing admit card on the official website. Intimation in this context is not made individually to any applicant. Applicants must regularly monitor the website and download the admit cards when released.
- The admit card contains the important information regarding the allocated exam center, date and schedule of the examination.
- Applicants for all SSB recruitment exams are advised to carry a government issued photo identification along with the admit card. Photo identification is necessary to validate the identity of the candidate.
Admit card of SSB Recruitment 2020
The admit cards for various recruitment exams of the SSB is to be released on the website as per schedule. Candidates can check details of the admit card for relevant examinations by clicking on the link provided alongside.
|Recruitment||Exam date||Admit Card|
|Assistant Commandant |
|To be announced||Available Soon|
About Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
SSB was initially founded as the Special Service Bureau (SSB) in the year 1963. It was rechristened as the Sashastra Seema Bal after the governance of the force was undertaken by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India in 2001. The SSB is responsible for maintaining peace & order and other important duties delegated by the Central Government in selected border regions of India.
Leave a Reply