SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 11 July 2019 – Check Question paper with answer key for the SSC CHSL exam held on 11 July 2019 from this page. Candidates can also check the SSC CHSL 11 July 2019 analysis here. From 1 to 26 July 2019, The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Combined Higher Secondary Level tier 1 exam. However, the official SSC CHSL answer key 2019 published after some time at ssc.nic.in. As for now, Candidates can find the memory-based answer key of SSC CHSL 11 July 2019 here.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 11 July 2019
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 11 July 2019 includes correct answers to all questions. There are 25 questions-answers each in part I, II, III, IV. Check the SSC CHSL 11 July 2019 analysis of the sections namely the English language, general intelligence, quantitative aptitude, general awareness from below.
|SSC CHSL 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Tier 1 exam||01 to 26 Jul 2019|
|Availability of unofficial answer keys of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1||After exam|
|Display of official answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1, response sheet, submit objections||23 Jul 2019|
Get answer key: Click here for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level official answer key
Why should I help in creating memory-based qs-ans?
- You need to just select the exam date and enter the question that you remember. All the answers to your questions are provided by us.
- you can also enter the correct answer as per your analysis and information. So as a result, you will be helping 2.5 million candidates.
- Teachers or educators can also assist 2.5 million aspirants throughout India by contributing their answers.
- Your participation will also help those who are preparing for SSC CHSL.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 11 July 2019 – About Unofficial Keys
- As Staff Selection Commission releases official SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 of exam held on 11 July few weeks after the exam, therefore unofficial answer keys are released just after the exam.
- Coaching centers, teachers, subject matter experts release the unofficial answer key.
- It helps the candidates to evaluate their marks
- Although all attempts are made to ensure that unofficial SSC CHSL 11 July 2019 answer key is correct, there may be few errors in it.
- To be sure, all the candidates must check more than one answer key.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 11 July 2019 – Official
- The Answer Key released by the exam conducted body official answer key of SSC CHSL exam held on 11 July 2019
- Staff Selection Commission releases the official SSC CHSL Answer Key 11 July 2019 on ssc.nic.in
- SSC CHSL Answer Key 11 July 2019 can download it online at ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates can download it online only.
- Also, Candidates must download the SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 11 July 2019 just after its release.
- It is available online for a limited time.
How to download official SSC CHSL Answer Key 11 July 2019?
Step 1 – Visit the official website i.e ssc.nic.in.
Step 2 – After that, Click on the notification of “SSC CHSL Answer Key”. The PDF will get opened.
Step 3 – Go through the answer key and scroll down to click on the “Download” button.
Step 4 – When you click on the download button, the login page will get open. Now, enter your login credentials namely Roll no. and date of birth.
Step 5 – As soon as the answer key downloads, compare your answers and question you will also receive your responses in it.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 11 July 2019 – Challenge
If not satisfied with the official answer key, all the candidates have the option of challenging the SSC CHSL Answer key. Check how to challenge SSC CHSL Answer key 11 July 2019 online.
How to challenge SSC CHSL Answer Key 11 July 2019?
- After Downloading the Answer key, go at the notification page.
- Click on the “objection view” button on the dashboard.
- Now in objection view, specify question ID to challenge, and valid reason.
- Lastly, pay the essential amount of fee.
Note: You must submit challenges before last date.
Calculate Marks Using SSC CHSL Answer Key 11 July 2019
The answer key is needed mainly to predict marks. Therefore, candidates can calculate their score using the memory based answer key. In order to calculate your score, it is advised to check the exam pattern and the Marking scheme from below:
Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL 2019
|Sections||No. of questions||Marks|
Marking Scheme of SSC CHSL 2019
- For correct answer: +2
- For an incorrect answer: -0.5 (negative marking)
- Question not attempting : 0
Formula used to calculate SSC CHSL 2019 score
- To calculate the marks, Firstly compare your answers with the answer key.
- Then add 2 for every correct answer.
- After adding all the correct answers, check how many wrong answers you have got add them too separately.
- Now multiply 0.5 into the no. of wrong answers you got.
- Refer to the formula given below for better understanding.
Total marks = [(2 x No. of correct answers) – (no. wrong answers)x 0.5]
SSC CHSL Result 2019
After publishing the official SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 11 July 2019 online, candidates can challenge the answer key. Thereafter the valid objections are taken into consideration by the SSC. Also, the SSC releases the CHSC final answer key. the result is them calculated using the normalization method. candidates can check the SSC CHSL Result 2019 at ssc.nic.in. However, candidates are stated as qualified if the score obtained is equal or more than the SSC CHSL 2019 Cut Off. Those who qualify tier 1 will go through tier 2
SSC CHSL 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam. It recruits to posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operators. The Application of SSC CHSL 2019 started from March 5 to April 5. Check the details regarding the no. of posts and Tier II process from below.
Number of vacancies
- LDC / JSA / JPA : 1855
- PA / SA : 3880
- DEO: 54
- Mode of exam: offline (Pen and paper-based )
- Type of Question: Descriptive Type (essay writing of 200-250 words, letter/application writing of 15-200 words).
- Total marks: 100 marks.
- Duration of the exam: 1 hour.
- Minimum qualifying marks: 33%.
If you have any queries regarding SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 11 July 2019, then please ask in the comments below.
Official website is ssc.nic.in.