SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 July 2019- Staff selection commission conducts a competitive examination for the post of Lower divisional clerk, postal assistant, data entry operator, Junior Secretariat Assistant, and sorting assistant. The candidates who appeared in the SSC CHSL exam of July 10, 2019, can check the answer key with question paper from here. The answer key is also releasing in the two formats- Official and Unofficial. The unofficial answer key releases just after the exam. Official SSC CHSL Question paper and answer key 10 July 2019 releases after some time on the official website. Candidates can refer to this article to know more about the preparation of exam and strategy, application, result and other information.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 July 2019
The aspirants are eagerly waiting for the answer key of the CHSL Exam for estimating their score. Candidates who have appeared in the SSC CHSL Exam Tier-1 can check their answer key and predict their score. The candidates need to access the website login by entering their roll number, date of birth and other relevant information.
|SSC CHSL 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Tier 1 exam||01 to 26 Jul 2019|
|Availability of unofficial answer keys of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1||After exam|
|Display of official answer key of SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1, response sheet, submit objections||23 Jul 2019|
Get answer key: Click here for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level official answer key
Memory-based question paper and answer key
Basically the memory based answer key is created with the help of the answers provided by various students. By using the memory-based pattern you can help the other candidates by giving the answers to the questions that are asked in the exam. Candidates just need to select the date and enter the question that you remember and we will provide you the corrects answers. This way you can help millions of CHSL Aspirants throughout India.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 July 2019 – Unofficial Answer Keys
- Candidates are advised to refer unofficial answer key until the official answer key get releases.
- By using the Unofficial answer key candidates may get an idea of their score in the exam.
- Though unofficial answer key is created keeping in mind all important factors but there are chances that it may contains some error.
- It is advisable to the candidates to going through more than one answer key to be sure.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 July 2019 – Official Keys
The official answer key releases by the exam conducting authority i.e. Staff Selection Commission on their official website right after the exam. Candidates are advised to go through it for getting complete information about their score.
- Candidates are advised to check the official website ssc.nic.in. for getting the official details regarding their answers.
- SSC releases the answer key with the respective question papers.
- Candidates need to login through the official website for getting into the portal and check the answer key.
How to download official SSC CHSL Answer Key 10 July 2019?
To download the SSC CHSL answer key candidates need to follow the given steps-
- Go to the official website ssc.nic.in.
- Then the candidates need to search for the SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019 link.
- Make login using the registration id, DOB and other information that needs to be filled.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit button.
- Pdf file for question paper and answer key will display on the screen.
- Download the pdf and cross-check the answers and estimate their score.
SSC CHSL Question Paper with Answer Key 10 July 2019 – Challenge
Challenging of answer key means to raise the objection against the answer key. For giving the challenge to the official answer key, candidates need to follow the prescribed procedure. Aspirants want to challenge the answer key, then they need to follow the given steps:
- Go through the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Find the link of SSC CHSL Answer key 10 July 2019. Click on that.
- A window will open in which candidates need to fill the required information i.e. registration number, date of birth, password and need to submit.
- After that find the objection link on the dashboard.
- In the objection window, candidates need to enter the question ID and the reason for which they want to raise the objection.
- There is a certain amount to be paid to submitting the challenge.
- Per challenge, fees are Rs.100/-
Calculate Marks Using SSC CHSL Answer Key 10 July 2019
The primary task of the candidates after matching the answer key is to calculate the marks attained by them. For calculating their score they first need to check the correct questions and use the marking scheme to calculate the marks. For getting selection the candidates need to qualify the minimum cut-off range. To know more about the cut off candidates need to know the previous year cut offs.
- For every correct answer- 2 marks.
- For each wrong answer- 0.5 marks.
- For un-answered question- 0 marks.
|Subject||Number of Question||Marks|
SSC CHSL Result 2019
SSC CHSL Result 2019 will be declared after the successful completion of all stages of exam. All the aspirants can check the SSC CHSL Result 2019 from the official website as well as from this article also. It is mandatory for the candidates to qualify all tier exam to get selected in the exam. Candidate will be selected on the basis of their marks attained in the exam. They need to qualify the cut off criteria.
SSC CHSL 2019
Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2019 for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk/Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant/Data entry operator for various departments of the Government of India.
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||1855|
|Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)||3880|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO):||54|
The selection procedure consist of three tier exam. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Tier-2 exam on the basis of the performance of Tier-1 exam. A normalized score of the candidate will become the mode of selection of the candidate. Each Tier will release the separate admit card for each tier which will need to download.
Leave a Reply