SSC GD 17 November 2021 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis: The first, second and third shift of SSC GD 17 November 2021 is now over. Candidates can check the SSC GD 17 November 2021 exam analysis for Shift 1, Shift 2 and Shift 3 here. The SSC GD exam is scheduled from November 16, 2021 to December 15, 2021 in three shifts. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the SSC GD official answer key on its official website ssc.nic.in. First a provisional answer key is released, if candidates think there is any error candidates can raise an objection. After this a final answer key is released so that candidates can tally their marks from the final answer key. To know more about SSC GD 17 November 2021, provisional answer key, objection, procedure, marking scheme, candidates can rely on this information provided in the article.
Latest: SSC GD 17 November 2021 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis is now available. Check below.
SSC GD 17 November 2021 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has successfully conducted the SSC GD 17 November 2021. The exam is conducted in three shifts, 1st shift: 9.00- 10.30 A.M., 2nd shift: 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm, and 3rd shift: 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm.
SSC GD 17 November 2021
Here are the memory-based answer keys for SSC GD Constable 2021 exam. These are based on the questions that candidates who have appeared for the SSC GD Constable 2021 on November 17, 2021. So, check out SSC GD 17 November 2021 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis below.
SSC GD 17 November 2021 Shift 3 Answer key
|SSC GD EXAM PAPER ANALYSIS 2021 |17 NOV SHIFT 3 ANALYSIS by Examपुर||Watch Here|
|Ssc Gd 17 November 3rd Shift Analysis by Job Study Help||Watch Here|
|SSC GD 3rd shift analysis 17 Nov 2021 by Sandeep tricky maths special||Watch Here|
SSC GD 17 November 2021 Shift 2 Answer key
|SSC GD EXAM PAPER ANALYSIS 2021 | 17 NOV SHIFT 2 ANALYSIS by Examपुर||Watch Here|
|SSC GD 17 November 2nd Shift Question by STUDY 4U||Watch Here|
|SSC GD EXAM REVIEW 2021 | 17 NOVEMBER 2nd SHIFT ASKED QUESTIONS & ANALYSIS by MD Casses||Watch Here|
SSC GD 17 November 2021 Shift 1 Answer key
|SSC GD EXAM ANALYSIS 2021 | SSC GD PAPER 17 NOV SHIFT-1 by Examपुर||Watch Here|
|SSC GD 2021 Shift 1 ANSWER KEY & ASKED QUESTION by Study In Hindi||Watch Here|
|SSC GD Paper 17 November Shift 1 | SSC GD Exam Analysis 2021 | by MP Pariksha||Watch Here|
Marking Scheme of SSC GD 17 November 2021
The questions asked in SSC GD 17 November 2021 are from General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, English/Hindi.
Overview of Marking Scheme:
|Mode of Exam||Computer based|
|Time Duration||90 minutes|
|No. of Questions||25 questions in each part|
|Correct answers||+1 marks|
|Incorrect answers||-0.25 marks|
Distribution of question:
|Subject||Marks||Number of questions|
|General intelligence and reasoning||25||25|
How to Estimate SSC GD 17 November 2021 Scores?
After the SSC GD papers have been conducted, the commission releases the provisional answer key before the final answer key on its official website. Those candidates who find any error in the provisional answer key can raise an objection.
However, candidates can estimate their SSC GD 17 November Scores by following this pattern:
- Refer to the official website and download the provisional answer key. Match your answers with the provisional answer key or final answer key.
- You have to Estimate the score in accordance to this pattern: The paper comprises 100 questions. Distributed in four sections (25 marks question in every section). Each question will be of +1 mark. Each question will be of +1 mark. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
Follow this formula: Correct answers you obtained × Marks of correct answers (+1 marks) – Marks deducted for every wrong answer (0.25) = Final Score.
How To Download SSC GD 17 November 2021 Answer Key?
Candidates can download SSC GD Constable 2021 answer key from the official website of SSC. To download the answer key follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Candidates will be redirected to the main page of official website of SSC.
- Step 3: On the top there is “Answer Key” tab present. Click on that tab.
- Step 4: A new page will open containing various answer keys, click on “SSC GD Constable Answer Key”
- Step 5: Then your will have to provide your login credentials (Application ID, Password) to open the Answer Key and press submit.
- Step 6: The answer key page will open, candidates can match their answers with the answer key.
- Step 7: If required, candidates can also download the answer key for future references.
How To Raise Objections Against SSC GD Answer Key 2021?
The candidates have the freedom to raise objections in the answer key if they feel like there is any discrepancy by challenging the answer key and paying a 100/- processing fee. To raise objections candidates can follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: You will be directed to the home page where you will see “Answer Key” Link
- Step 3: Click on that link, you will land on a login page where you have to provide your login credentials.
- Step 4: There you will see a link to “Challenge Answer Key”, Click on that link.
- Step 5: Then you are required to pay a 100/- challenge fee with a valid proof of the discrepancy. In case your challenge is right, the commission will take your challenge into consideration and change the wrong answers.
About SSC GD Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the General Duty Constable Exam (GD) to recruit eligible and qualified candidates for the available government posts of General Duty Constable and Rifleman. SSC GD Exam is a computer-based test (CBT) national-level exam conducted annually by the SSC for available vacancies. The SSC GD recruitment is finalized after various rounds of SSC GD CBT, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Test.
Leave a Reply