SSC GD 16 November 2021: Candidates can check here SSC GD 16 November 2021 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis. The SSC GD exam is scheduled from November 16, 2021 to December 15, 2021 in three shifts. All the shifts of the SSC GD for 16 November 2021 have been conducted by the commission on the specified centres. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the SSC GD Answer Key on its official website ssc.nic.in. Both the provisional and the final answer keys are released on the official website. Candidates are eligible to raise objections or challenge the answer key by submitting 100/- objection fee per objection. To know more about SSC GD 16 November 2021, provisional answer key, objection, procedure, marking scheme, hold onto this article.
Latest: SSC GD 16 November 2021 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis is now available. Check below.
SSC GD 16 November 2021
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts General Duty of Constable Exam (GD) for available posts. This year the SSC GD exam 16 November 2021 was conducted in three shifts, 1st shift: 9.00- 10.30 A.M., 2nd shift: 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm, and 3rd shift: 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm.
SSC GD 16 November 2021 Shift 3 Answer key
|SSC GD EXAM PAPER ANALYSIS 2021 | 16 NOV SHIFT3 ANALYSIS by Examपुर||Watch Here|
|SSC GD EXAM ANALYSIS (16 NOV 2021, Shift 3) by SSC Adda247||Watch Here|
SSC GD 16 November 2021 Shift 2 Answer key
|SSC GD EXAM PAPER ANALYSIS 2021 | 16 NOV SHIFT 2 ANALYSIS by Examपुर||Watch Here|
|SSC GD EXAM ANALYSIS (16 NOV 2021, Shift 2) by SSC Adda247||Watch Here|
|SC GD 17 NOV 2021 | SSC GD 2021 ANSWER KEY by Study In Hindi||Watch Here|
SSC GD 16 November 2021 Shift 1 Answer key
|SSC GD PAPER 16 NOV SHIFT-1 | SSC GD 2021 ANSWER KEY by Examपुर||Watch Here|
|SSC GD EXAM ANALYSIS 2021 (16 NOV, Shift 1) by SSC Adda247||Watch Here|
|SSC GD 16 NOV 2021 | SSC GD 2021 ANSWER KEY by Study In Hindi||Watch here|
Marking Scheme of SSC GD 16 November 2021
The questions asked in SSC GD 16 November 2021 are from: General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, English/Hindi.
|Correct answers||+1 marks|
|Incorrect answers||-0.25 marks|
|General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning||25|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||25|
How to Estimate SSC GD 16 November 2021 Scores?
Candidates can estimate SSC GD 16 November 2021 Scores by following these steps. This will help them to calculate the tentative scores of CBT SSC GD 16 November 2021.
- Take the provisional or final answer key into consideration and then apply this: “The paper comprises 100 questions. Each question will be of +1 mark. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.”
Follow this formula: Correct answers you obtained × Marks of correct answers (+1 marks) – Marks deducted for every wrong answer (0.25) = Final Score.
How To Download SSC GD 16 November 2021 Answer Key?
Candidates can download their scorecard/answer key from the official website of SSC. To download the answer key follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC or click on the link provided above.
- Step 2: Candidates will be redirected to the main page of the official website of SSC.
- Step 3: Now, on the top there is the “Answer Key” tab present. Click on it
- Step 4: A new page will open containing various answer keys, click on “SSC GD Constable Answer Key”
- Step 5: Then you will have to provide your login credentials (Application ID, Password) to open the Answer Key and press submit.
- Step 6: The answer key page will open, candidates can match their answers with the answer key.
- Step 7: If required candidates can also download the answer key for future references.
How To Raise Objections in SSC GD November 17 Answer Key?
The candidates have the freedom to raise objections in the answer key if they feel like there is any discrepancy by challenging the answer key and paying a 100/- processing fee. To raise objections candidates can follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go the official website of SSC or click on the link provided above.
- Step 2: You will be directed to the home page where you will see “Answer Key” Link to t
- Step 3: Click on that link, you will land on a login page where you have to provide your login credentialso.
- Step 4: There you will see a link to “Challenge Answer Key”, press that link.
- Step 5: After that, you are required to pay a 100/- challenge fee with a valid proof of the discrepancy. In case your challenge is right, the commission will take your challenge into consideration and change the wrong answers.
About SSC GD Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) administers the General Duty Constable Exam (GD) to select candidates for the available government positions of General Duty Constable and Rifleman. SSC GD Exam is a national-level computer-based test (CBT) held annually by the SSC for available vacancies. After several rounds of SSC GD CBT, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Test, the SSC GD recruitment is completed.