SSC GD 26 November 2021: SSC GD 26 November 2021 shifts 1 and 2 are now over. Candidates can get the SSC GD Constable question paper and the answer key in this article. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC GD (General Duty Constable Exam) and releases the SSC GD Answer Key on its official website ssc.nic.in. Firstly, a provisional answer key will be released on the official website. Just in case candidates find any discrepancy in the provisional answer key they are eligible to raise objections. The SSC GD 26 Nov 2021 will be held in three shifts: 9:00 am to 10:30 am; 12:30 pm to 02:00 pm; 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Followed by the provisional answer key, a final answer key and results will be issued. Through this article candidates can know more about SSC GD 26 November 2021 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis, objection, procedure, marking scheme.
Latest: SSC GD 26 November 2021 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis for shifts 1 and 2 is now available. Check below.
SSC GD 26 November 2021
SSC GD is a great opportunity for candidates to qualify for a government job; the exam is highly competitive to recruit the most suitable candidate for this post. The questions asked in this examination are from areas such as General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics & English/Hindi.
SSC GD 18 November 2021 Shift 2 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis
|SSC GD ANALYSIS 2021 | 26 NOV SSC GD 2ND SHIFT ANALYSIS by Examपुर||Watch here|
|SSC GD 26 November 2ND Shift ll SSC GD 26 November Shift ll by one day exam||Watch here|
SSC GD 18 November 2021 Shift 1 Question Paper, Answer Key, Analysis
|SSC GD ANALYSIS 2021 | 26 NOV SSC GD 1st SHIFT ANALYSIS by Examपुर||Watch here|
|SSC GD 26 November 1st Shift Question, ssc gd 26 November 2021 first shift exam analysis by Educational Study point||Watch here|
|SSC GD Analysis 2021 | 26 November Shift 1 | by Testbook.com||Watch here|
|SSC GD 26 november first shift question paper by My smart Trick||Watch here|
Marking Scheme of SSC GD Constable 2021
The marking scheme of SSC GD Constable 2021 is as follows:
- The paper will have MCQ based questions.
- The paper comprises four sections: General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, English/Hindi & Elementary Mathematics.
- Each part is of 25 marks, overall the paper is of 100 marks.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning||Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Blood Relations, Classification, Series, Ordering, Ranking, Directions, Sense, Word Test, Venn Diagrams, Puzzles, Missing number, Mirror Image, Hidden Figure, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Paper Folding||25|
|General Knowledge & General Awareness||Polity, Judiciary, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition Environment, Diseases, History, etc.||25|
|English/ Hindi||For English- Comprehension,Fill In The Blanks, Sentence Improvement, Synonym, Antonym, etc For Hindi- विलोमार्थी शब्द, वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ, मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ, कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां etc.||25|
|Elementary Mathematics||Ratio and Proportion, Simplification, Number Systems, Mixture and Alligation, Integers, Rational Irrational Numbers, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple Interest, Time and Work, Compound Interest, Speed, Distance and Time, etc.||25|
How to Estimate Scores from SSC GD Constable 2021?
Candidates can estimate SSC GD Constable 2021 following these few steps & hence the tentative score will be calculated easily:
- Refer to the official answer key or tentative answer key.
- Mark your correct answers & incorrect answers.
- +1 mark for each right answer & -0.25 mark for every incorrect answer.
Follow this formula: Correct answers you obtained × Marks of correct answers (+1 marks) – Incorrect Answer × Marks deducted for every wrong answer (0.25) = Final Score.
How To Download SSC GD 26 November 2021 Answer Key?
Candidates can download their SSC GD Constable Answer key 2021 from the official website of SSC. To download the answer key follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates will be redirected to the main page of the official website of SSC.
- Click on that “Answer Key” tab.
- You will land on the new page. Click on “SSC GD Constable Answer Key”
- Then you will have to provide your login credentials (Application ID, Password) to open the Answer Key and press submit.
- The answer key page will open, candidates can match their answers with the answer key.
- If required candidates can also download the answer key for future references.
How To Raise Objections in SSC GD November 26 2021 Answer Key?
A Rs. 100/- processing fee per objection has to be paid for raising objections in SSC GD 2021 Answer Key:
- Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
- You will land on the homepage search for “Answer Key” Link.
- Select the link to land on a login page and provide your login credentials.
- There you will see a link to “Challenge Answer Key”, press that link.
- Follow the instructions specified by the commission to challenge the answer key.
- Provide valid proof to support your objection and pay a processing fee of Rs. 100/-. Considering the authenticity for your challenge the commission will finalize the answer key.
About SSC GD Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the General Duty Constable Exam (GD) to recruit eligible and qualified candidates for the available government posts of General Duty Constable and Rifleman. SSC GD Exam is a computer-based test (CBT) national- level exam conducted annually by the SSC for available vacancies. The SSC GD recruitment is finalized after various rounds of SSC GD CBT, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Test.