SSC MTS 2018 Application Form -Staff selection commission will commence the examination for the recruitment of the multitasking staff. Staff selection commission conducts a recruitment test every year in order to recruit candidates for the post of multi-tasking staff. Here, through our page, we are going to acquaint about SSC MTS recruitment 2018 notification which is set to be released on August 04, 2018 at ssc.nic.In Candidates will be able to apply online for fill SSC MTS 2018 Application Form submission from August 04 to August 31, 2018. The candidates can read the article below to understand the procedure for SSC MTS 2018 Application Form filling.
SSC MTS 2018 Application Form
Formerly, only the official dates of the recruitment process have been released by the commission, soon they will release the rest of the details. So, we are providing the schedule of SSC MTS. Candidates should know about the schedules so that they don’t miss out any important dates.
|Commencement of Online application||04 Aug 2018|
|Last date to apply online||31 Aug 2018|
|Date of Exam||Dec 2018 – Jan 2019 To be Notified later (CBE)|
Application form: The application form of SSC MTS will be available at www.ssc.nic.in
Application form for the SSC MTS Exam 2018 will be released by SSC on the official website. Candidates will be able to fill SSC MTS Application Form 2018 till August 31, 2018, from the official website and The direct link for the application form will be made available on this page. Candidates are advised to must check below-provided steps which will help you while filling the SSC MTS 2018 Online form. The application form will be made online only so, it is required to be filled online. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the form for the examination. Primitively, the candidates have to register themselves after that they can fill the application form and can submit the application fee.
Application Fee is Rs. 100/- only.
The fee is exempted for all the women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation.
How to apply
- The online submission of the application may be made at website ssconline.nic.in. Instructions are
available on the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or
selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form.
Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application:
- Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)
- In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
- Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safe. The application procedure is incomplete without application part.
- Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
- To pay the fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
- The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100-pixel width and 120-pixel height. The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with the resolution of 140-pixel width by 60-pixel height.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.
Insofar, only Application form dates of SSC MTS Examination has been announced. Other details on this page are as per the last year’s brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the official notification releases, details will be updated here.