The Staff Selection Commission(SSC) will issue the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 Admit card to the registered candidates. The Scientific Assistant 2020 Admit Card will be available for the examination on the official portal http://www.ssc.nic.in. The admit card contains the basic information of the examination like date, time and address of the examination. It is mandatory for candidates to bring their admit card in order to appear for the Scientific Assistant Recruitment exam 2020. It must be noted that only the hard copy of the admit card will be acceptable. To download the admit card, candidates require to enter their Application Number/ Registration Number and Date of Birth in the specified field. Check complete details on SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2020 including the exam pattern, syllabus etc in the article below.
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Admit Card 2020
Scientific Assistant 2020 Admit card/ Hall Ticket will be available on the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Admit card plays a significant role until the admission procedure is over. Hence, it is recommended to preserve the SSC Admit Card for future reference. You must go through the exam pattern and syllabus while waiting for the admit card to be issued by the conducting authority.
|Deadline for Submission of Application Forms||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card 2020||2nd week of Nov 2019|
|SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Exam Day||Last week of Nov 2019|
Admit Card: SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Admit Card 2020 ssc.nic.in
How to download Scientific Assistant Admit Card 2020
Step 1: Log onto official portal of SSC: www.ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: Main Page: When you are on the homepage, click on the “Admit Card” tab mentioned on top of the page.
Step 3: Admit Card Dialog Box: The dialog box will contain the list of released admit cards region-wise.
Step 4: Click on the Region: Single click the region you belong to, which will take you to the login window.
Step 5: Login: You are required to enter the specified credentials to view the admit card of SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020.
Details mentioned on the SSC Scientific Assistant Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s / Guardian Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Examination date and time
- Address of the examination venue
- Instructions for the candidates
Important Documents to be carried with SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
- 2 hardcopies of the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- 2 Recent Passport Size photographs
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License)
SSC Scientific Assistant 2020 Exam Pattern
- The SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment Exam contains two parts-Part I and Part-II.
- Both the parts will be online based.
- The entrance exam would comprise of 200 questions carrying 200 marks for two hours duration.
- Part I: Each section in part-I will contain 25 questions.
- Part II: This portion will comprise of 100 questions.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Part-I & II.
|Papers||Subject||Number of Questions||Duration & Timings|
(Online mode exam)
|General Intelligence||25||120 Minutes (Total)|
|English Language & Comprehension||25|
|Part-II (Online Mode exam)||Physics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication||100|
SSC Scientific Assistant Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning: It is the section which drains away maximum duration while attempting the exam, therefore, the aspirants are required to practice on a daily basis with help of sample papers and online mock tests. By regular practice, you will achieve the desired speed and accuracy.
The test will include the questions from the following topics-
- Space Visualisation
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical Number series
Quantitative Aptitude: The subject of Mathematics is highly based on calculations and accuracy. If you master in both the skills, then, you can solve this section with ease. Concentrate on the following topics-
- Computation of whole numbers
- Decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Square roots
- Averages, interest Profit and Loss,
- Discount, Partnership Business,
- Mixture and Alligation,
- Time and Distance,
- Time & Work, Basic
- Algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary Surds,
- Graphs of Linear Equations,
- Triangle and its various Kinds of centers,
- Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles,
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
English Language & Comprehension: This section will assess your understanding and comprehension skills of English. You must work on your grammar and vocabulary as most of the questions will revolve around grammar and vocabulary.
It is recommended to work on the following topics-
- English Grammar
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Correct & Incorrect Usages
General Awareness: This is the section that will test your knowledge about current affairs and besides that, it will contain topics from as follows:
- General, physical, geographical, topographical, economic and climatic features of India
- Current events
- Matters of everyday observation and experience on scientific aspects and reasoning
- Basic topics of mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
- History of India, its cultural heritage, freedom movement, salient feature of the Constitution of India
- Economic and social aspect of the country and its people.
All the details given above is as per last year!.