View the complete procedure to fill the SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form right here on this page. Staff Selection Commission will invites applications for the recruitment exam for the post of Scientific Assistant annually. The interested candidates who are eligible to apply can access the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in to fill the forms online. Kindly, complete the application procedure and submit the application fee before the closing date of SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form. Admit Card for SSC Scientific Assistant Examination will be provided only to those candidates who will fill the application form on time. Get complete details on SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2020 from below.
SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2020
All the interested aspirants must stay ready with the necessary documents and read the instructions carefully. SSC Application fee for the Scientific Assistant recruitment can be paid through online as well as offline mode. Get to know the official timelines, important instructions, application procedure to fill the application form by scrolling down the page.
Officials Schedule of SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
|Release of Application Forms||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Deadline to submit the Application Form||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Last Date to generate the Offline Challan||2nd week of Aug 2019|
|Last date of payment through SBI Challan||2nd week of Aug 2019|
Application Form: SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2020 will be available at ssc.nic.in
Instructions before filling the Application Form for the post of Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020
- You must verify the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
- Fill the particulars accurately against the original documents. Any discrepancy found in your application form will lead to its rejection by the Commission officials.
- You must note down your login details after the registration for future login.
- Do not upload the blurred/ illegible images of the scanned documents as it will lead to rejection of application form.
Keep the Important Documents Ready prior to applying for Application Form
- Valid Email-ID and active Mobile Number.
- Scanned image of the Photograph.
- Scanned image of the Signature.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (In case of Online Payment)
- Unreserved category candidates will have to deposit Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PH categories do not have to pay the fee as per extant government orders.
- The Application Fee can be paid through SBI challan/ SBI Net Banking or through Credit Cards/ Debit Cards.
- The Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
How to Fill SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
Step 1: Google Search the official portal of SSC
- Log onto www.ssc.nic.in to access the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on “Apply” tab.
- Apply Dialog Box: Once you click on “Apply”, you will be directed to the “Apply Dialog Box”
- Click on “Others”.
- Now, single click the highlighted option “Apply Link”.
Step 2: Registration Part
- Click on “Register”.
- Registration Details: Enter the specified details mentioned in the registration part-
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Secondary Board Exam Roll Number (10th Board Roll Number)
- Date of Birth
- Security Text
- Basic Detail Form: Mention the following details-
- Visible Identification Mark
- Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ General)
- Whether you belong to Religious Minority Community (Yes/ No)
- If Person with Disability (Yes/ No)
- Certificate Number
- Certificate Issue Date
- Contact Details Form: Now, mention the contact details and address-
- Permanent Address
- STD Code
- Mobile Number
- Security Text
- Click on “Submit” once you have filled up the details.
- The Login details will be displayed on the screen
- Registration ID
Step 3: Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- You are required to upload the scanned images of-
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (As per the specifications)
- Signature (As per the specifications)
|Photograph||JPG||Between 4 KB and 20 KB|
|Signature||JPG||Between 1 KB and 12 KB|
- You can View/ Edit the Registration Details by logging in the following details-
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy)
- Registration Number
- Security Text
After editing the registration form, you can access the application form
Step 4: Application Form
Apply: You need to enter the following details in order to log in-
- Registration Number
- Security Text
What can be done in the case of forgotten SSC Registration or Password?
- Click on the “Forget Registration or Password”. You will be directed to a new window.
- Enter the specified details to get the login details.
Print the Application Form: Once you have completely filled the application form, print the application form.
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
You can make the payment of fee online as well as through Downloaded Offline Challan.
Online Mode Payment
- To make the payment online, hit the “Make Payment” option under “Instructions to Candidates”.
- Next, enter the login details (Registration ID and Password)
- After successful login, you will be taken to the payment gateway.
- Use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net-Banking to submit the application fee.
Offline Mode Payment
- Generate the challan by clicking on the “Download Offline Challan” as mentioned in the image above.
- Enter the login details to generate the Challan.
- Take the printout of it and visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India with the stipulated date and time to deposit the application fee.
SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2020 Key Details
One-time registration is the permanent database of candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be noted by the candidate and kept safely so that it can be used for applying to any examination conducted by SSC. The registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website http://ssconline.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling.
The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
In Registration Part, candidates will have to provide their basic information and upload their photograph (in JPG format, having digital size between 4 KB and 20 KB) and signature (in JPG format, having digital size between 1 KB and 12 KB). On submission of these details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
In case, there is any discrepancy in „one-time registration‟ data filled by the candidate, photograph / signature etc, „one-time registration‟ data may be suitably edited before proceeding to fill online application form. The Commission allows editing of information like name, father‟s name, mother‟s name, date of birth, gender and matriculation roll number only once after registration. Therefore, these fields MUST BE ENTERED / EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Other fields in the „one-time registration‟ can be edited once before every exam but prior to submission of application for examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, NO CHANGE IN „One-time Registration‟ and Application data will be allowed.
Then a candidate can proceed to fill online application with Registration ID and password provided in the one-time registration process. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of information about choice of centres, education qualification, making payment of examination fee.
To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of the challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in designated branch of State Bank of India within the stipulated date and time.
- The photograph should be uploaded in JPG format and the digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 4 KB and less than 20KB.
- The signature must be uploaded in JPG format. The digital size of the signature file must be between 1 KB and less than 12 KB.
The application must be submitted through online mode only. For detailed instructions for filling up the application form, Annexure-I may be referred to.
Application with illegible/blurred Signature and/or Photograph will be rejected summarily.
Edit SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2020
Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Only one online application is allowed to be submitted by a candidate for Examination for the post of Scientific Assistant 2020. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their application forms. If at a later stage it is detected that a candidate is allotted more than one registration number and candidate has appeared more than once in the examination then his candidature will summarily be rejected.
Option to disclose details in application form of SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2020
After declaration of final result the Commission will make the scores and rankings in the said open Competitive Examinations conducted by the Commission available on its website in descending order of ranking. The candidate will have the option, at the time of filling up of his/her application form, from opting out of disclosing the above details publicly.
All the details given above is as per last year!.