SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021: The Staff Selection Commission releases the IMD Scientific Assistant Application Form online on the website ssc.nic.in. Based on previous exam schedules, the Commission is expected to release the Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021 during the 3rd Week of July 2021. Candidates can check the complete procedure to fill up the SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021 right here on this page. Admit Card for SSC Scientific Assistant Examination is issued only to those candidates who register and apply online by paying an application fee of Rs 100/-. We will update the article with the latest information as soon as SSC releases the notification online. Till then, candidates can check out the complete details of SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021 here based on the previous year notification.
SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021
The procedure to fill up the SSC Application Form for Scientific Assistant Exam involves two stages i.e., Registration and Application Form fill up. SSC Application fee for the Scientific Assistant recruitment can be paid through online as well as offline mode. Get to know the official timelines, important instructions, application procedure to fill the application form by scrolling down the page.
|Release of Application Forms||3rd week of Jul 2021|
|Deadline to submit the Application Form||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|Last Date to generate the Offline Challan||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|Last date of payment through SBI Challan||2nd week of Aug 2021|
Apply Here: SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021 releases on ssc.nic.in as per schedule.
How to Fill SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021?
Registered candidates on the SSC portal can login to fill up the SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form online. Candidates must read the notification carefully to understand all terms and conditions and instructions to apply online for the Scientific Assistant exam. The step by step procedure has been explained below based on the previous exam trends.
Step 1: At first, candidates have to open the website ssc.nic.in using any compatible internet browser.
- Open ssc.nic.in to access the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on “Apply” tab.
- Apply Dialog Box: Once you click on “Apply”, you will be directed to the “Apply Dialog Box”
- Click on “Others”.
- Now, single click the highlighted option “Apply Link”.
Step 2: Registration for New Users
- Click on “Register”.
- Registration Details: Enter the specified details mentioned in the registration part-
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Secondary Board Exam Roll Number (10th Board Roll Number)
- Date of Birth
- Security Text
- Basic Detail Form: Mention the following details-
- Visible Identification Mark
- Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ General)
- Whether you belong to Religious Minority Community (Yes/ No)
- If Person with Disability (Yes/ No)
- Certificate Number
- Certificate Issue Date
- Contact Details Form: Now, mention the contact details and address-
- Permanent Address
- STD Code
- Mobile Number
- Security Text
- Click on “Submit” once you have filled up the details.
- The Login details will be displayed on the screen
- Registration ID
Step 3: Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- You are required to upload the scanned images of-
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (As per the specifications)
- Signature (As per the specifications)
- You can View/ Edit the Registration Details by logging in the following details-
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy)
- Registration Number
- Security Text
Step 4: Application Form – After editing the registration form, you can access the application form
Apply: You need to enter the following details in order to log in-
- Registration Number
- Security Text
Step 5: Payment of Application Fee
You can make the payment of fee online as well as through Downloaded Offline Challan.
Online Mode Payment
- To make the payment online, hit the “Make Payment” option under “Instructions to Candidates”.
- Next, enter the login details (Registration ID and Password)
- After successful login, you will be taken to the payment gateway.
- Use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net-Banking to submit the application fee.
Offline Mode Payment
- Generate the challan by clicking on the “Download Offline Challan” as mentioned in the image above.
- Enter the login details to generate the Challan.
- Take the printout of it and visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India with the stipulated date and time to deposit the application fee.
Step 6: Print the Application Form: Once you have completely filled the application form, print the application form.
SSC Scientific Assistant Application Fee 2021
As per the previous year trends of the SSC Scientific Assistant Exam, candidates are required to pay an application fee in order to apply online. The fee can be paid online of offline. However, candidates belonging to certain reserved categories are exempted from payment of the application fee. Check out the details below.
- The Application Fee can be paid through SBI challan/ SBI Net Banking or through Credit Cards/ Debit Cards.
- The Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
Image Specifications for SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021
Image files to be uploaded on the SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021 must be as per the specifications laid down by the Commission. Image files must be in the proper format and within the file sizes as specified below.
|Photograph||JPG||Between 4 KB and 20 KB|
|Signature||JPG||Between 1 KB and 12 KB|
What to do if forgot SSC Registration or Password?
Candidates can retrieve their credentials by following the simple steps below.
- Click on the “Forget Registration or Password”. You will be directed to a new window.
- Enter the specified details to get the login details.
General Guidelines for SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021
Candidates must read the detailed instructions laid down by SSC for Scientific Assistant application form. Candidates can check out some important guidelines below.
- You must verify the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
- Fill the particulars accurately against the original documents. Any discrepancy found in your application form will lead to its rejection by the Commission officials.
- You must note down your login details after the registration for future login.
- Do not upload the blurred/illegible images of the scanned documents as it will lead to the rejection of the application form.
Documents Required for SSC Scientific Assistant Application Form 2021
- Valid Email-ID and active Mobile Number.
- Scanned image of the Photograph.
- Scanned image of the Signature.
- Debit Card/ Credit Card (In case of Online Payment)
About SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission conducts the Scientific Assistant recruitment exam on behalf of the Indian Meteorological Department. The examination is conducted in order to fill up vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant in the IMD. Based on vacancies notified by the IMD, the SSC invites application from eligible candidates. The application process is conducted online on the official website ssc.nic.in.
Registered candidates are issued admit cards to appear in the SSC Scientific Assistant Computer Based Test which is held in various exam centres. The exam is conducted as an objective type test and candidates are required to solve 200 questions within a duration of 02 hours. Aspiring candidates must check the official website and detailed notification for the complete details and updates about the exam.
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Ans. Candidates can apply online from the direct links provided here or on the official website.
Ans. The application form releases on the website ssc.nic.in
Ans. The application fee amount is Rs 100/-.