SSC Selection Post Phase 9 (10 Feb 2022) Answer Key – Candidates can check the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 (10 Feb 2022) Answer Key, Questions and Analysis for all shifts from this page. As per the notice, the selection post phase 9 is conducted from the 2nd to 10th of February, 2022. SSC releases the answer key for Selection Post Phase 9 (2022) at ssc.nic.in. The examination took place for 3261 reported vacancies available for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 posts category. The provisional and revised answer keys are useful for calculating the applicant’s tentative marks. To know more about SSC Selection Post Phase 9 (10 Feb 2022) Answer Key, Questions and Analysis read the entire article.
Latest: SSC Selection Post Phase 9 (10 Feb 2022) all shifts are now over. Check exam analysis, answer key and questions below.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 (10 Feb 2022) Answer Key
The SSC Selection Post Phase 9 is conducted for various posts such as Technical superintendent, Laboratory assistant, Clerk, Accountant, Analyst, Senior Scientific, Cadet Instructor, Research Assistant, Chargeman, etc. The SSC Selection Post Phase 9 (10 Feb 2022) takes place in three shifts: Shift 1, Shift 2 and Shift 3. The timing of the exam shifts are given below :
- Shift-1: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Shift-2: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
- Shift 3: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
After the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam is over, unofficial sources such as online learning platforms and coaching centres will prepare and publish separate answer keys for each day’s shift. Some of these will even be reviewed by subject matter experts.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 (10 Feb 2022) All Shifts Analysis
|SSC Selection Post Phase 9||Links|
|SSC SELECTION POST PHASE 9 EXAM ANALYSIS TODAY | 10 / 11 FEB SSC PHASE 9 GK GS ANALYSIS by Raj Maths||Watch here|
|| SSC Selection Post Phase -9 (2022) | 10 feb – 2022 All Shift | Exam Analysis | by pratikshastudy||Watch here|
|SSC PHASE-9 10 FEBRUARY 2022 all Shift / ssc phase-9 10 February 2022 2nd shift exam analysis by Tayari Jeet Ki By R.K. Sir||Watch here|
|SSC PHASE 9 MATHS ANALYSIS / SSC CHSL , MTS MATHS ANALYSIS | 10 Feb 2022 MATHS ANLAYSIS | by Raj Maths||Watch here|
|SSC 9th PHASE 2022 9 Feb, All Shift, Exam Analysis/ 9th phase 10 February All Shift by Rakesh says 2.0||Watch here|
|SSC SELECTION POST PHASE 9 TODAY MATHS ANALYSIS | 10 FEB SSC SELCETION POST PHASE 9 EXAM ANALYSIS by Raj Maths||Watch here|
|SSC PHASE 9 10 February 2nd Shift Question | ssc phase 9 10 february second shift exam analysis by NITRO COACHING CENTER||Watch here|
|SSC PHASE 9 10 February All Shift Question | ssc phase 9 10 february 1st,2nd,3rd shift exam analysis by EDUCATIONAL SHARMA G||Watch here|
|SSC Phase 9 10 February Analysis | SSC Phase 9 10 February Exam Analysis by AExam3 accepted||Watch here|
|SSC PHASE-9 Maths Analysis 10 February 2022 (1st Shift)|Maths Asked Questions in SSC PHASE-9 EXAM by Tayari Jeet Ki By R.K. Sir||Watch here|
Check here for All Days Analysis
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer Key 02 Feb 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer Key 03 Feb 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer Key 04 Feb 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer Key 05 Feb 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer Key 07 Feb 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer Key 08 Feb 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer Key 10 Feb 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer Key 14 Feb 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer Key 15 Feb 2022
- SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer Key 16 Feb 2022
Marking Scheme for SSC Selection Post 9 Exam
The marking scheme for the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 examination is as given below:
- Each correct answer carries 2 marks
- Each incorrect answer deducts 0.5 marks
- No deductions for unanswered questions
- There will be four sections each of 25 questions and every section will be for 50 marks each i.e., a total of 100 questions will be asked for a total of 200 marks.
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Marks|
Qualifying Marks for SSC Selection Post 9 Exam
In the computer based test or CBT examination candidates according to their category will have to secure a minimum mark to qualify. Candidates who secure marks less than the minimum qualifying marks as given below will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment.
|Category of candidate||Qualifying marks|
How to Download SSC Selection Post 9 Answer Key?
Both the provisional and the final answer key of the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Examination is released on the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at ssc.nic.in. Given below are the steps that the candidates should follow to download the answer key for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam 2022.
- Visit ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Answer Key” section on the homepage
- Click on the ‘SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Answer key’ link
- Answer key opens as a pdf file with a link attached to it
- Click on that link and login using “Roll number” and “password” created during the registration process
- The answer key will now be displayed on the screen. Candidates may calculate their tentative scores using this answer key
How to Estimate Scores with SSC Selection Post 9 Answer Key?
The SSC Selection Post Phase 9 answer key can be put to use by the candidates to effectively calculate their respective tentative scores. Candidates can follow the steps given below to calculate their tentative score for the exam on their own with the help of the answer key published by SSC.
- Visit ssc.nic.in
- Download the answer key using the steps given in the section above
- Note down the number of correct answers and incorrect answers given at the time of examination separately
- Multiply the number of correct answers with two and number of incorrect answers with 0.5
- Use the formula given below to calculate the tentative score
Tentative Score = [(Number of correct answers)×2] – [(Number of incorrect answers)×0.5]
About SSC Selection Post
Staff Selection Commission or SSC conducts the Selection Post examination for three different categories with different eligibility criteria. The educational qualifications for these three categories are – Matriculation or 10th level, Higher Secondary or 10+2 level, and Graduate or above. The SSC Selection Post examination is conducted online through Computer Based Test (CBT) and for all three educational qualifications the same subjects are asked. However, the difficulty level varies with the minimum educational qualification required. Candidates who qualify the computer-based test (CBT) with scores equal to or above the minimum qualifying marks required for their category are selected for recruitment.
Ans: Candidates can view and download the official answer key on ssc.nic.in.
Ans: Yes, for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted from the total marks.
Ans: For general – 35%, for OBC and EWS categories – 30%, and for all others – 25% marks is required to qualify in the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam.
Leave a Reply