SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result 2022: Staff Selection Commission releases the SSC phase 9 result on the official website of SSC ssc.nic.in. As per the previous year’s data, the result of SSC Selection post phase 9 exam is expected to be out on July 13, 2022. The result will be available in the form of a merit list containing the roll number, category, and name of the selected candidates for the next stage of the recruitment process. Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for scrutiny in the next stage. Candidates selected have to appear for document verification by the commission. This year, the official body has announced 3261 vacancies for the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 exam 2022. Check this complete article to know more regarding SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result 2022, dates, and selection process.
Latest: SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result 2022 is expected to be out on July 13, 2022. Check the detailed story below.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result 2022
Once the SSC selection post phase results are out on the official website, candidates can go through the results and check the qualifying status. Candidates who clear the written exam have to appear for can appear for document verification. Check here to know the important events regarding SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result 2022 in the table.
|SSC selection post phase exam date||02 Feb to 10 Feb 2021|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 9 New Exam Date for|
Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Punjab states
|14, 15, and 16 Mar 2022|
|Results declaration||13 July 2022 (expected)|
|Selection process begins on||To be announced|
Check Here: Candidates can check the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result 2022 through ssc.nic.in.
SSC Phase 9 Result Date
The Staff Selection Commission has not announced a date for the release of the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result. Candidates who took the exam are looking for the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 result date to find out when they will receive their results. In order to make things easier for all candidates, we have examined the previous year’s result dates for estimating when the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result will be released. Learn more from below.
As per past years trends, the result should be announced after 119 days after the exam date. Therefore it is expected that SSC will announce the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result by 13 July 2022.
Last 03 year SSC Selection Post Phase Dates were as follows
|SSC Phase||Exam Date||Result Date||Gap b/w exam date and result|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 8||Other candidates – 06, to 10 Nov 2020|
Bihar Exam Centre – 14 Dec 2020
|12 Apr 2021||119 days after exam|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 7||15 – 16 Oct 2019||18 Feb 2020||125 days after exam|
|SSC Selection Post Phase 6||17 – 18 Jan 2019||17 May 2019||119 days after the exam|
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result Date –13 July 2022 (Expected)
How to Check the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result 2022?
SSC releases the results after the commencement of the exam. Candidates can go to the concerned official website and check the results. Through the qualifying status, candidates can know their results. Qualified candidates can move forward in the selection process. Check here to download SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result 2022 below.
1st step: Go to the website of SSC ssc.nic.in.
2nd step: On the homepage tap on the “result” section.
3rd step: Result page will open, on the result page click on the “other” section.
4th step: Page directs to the SSC Selection Post result window to the results. Go for the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 results.
5th step: Click on the URL provided to download the result.
6th step: On tapping the URL result displays on the screen.
7th step: Check the roll numbers and names. Whose name and roll number are available to clear the exam.
8th step: Take the printout of the results.
SSC Phase 9 Cut Off
To qualify for the next stage of the recruitment process, candidates have to secure more marks than the cutoff marks. The SSC Selection Post Phase 9 expected cut-off for each category based on the difficulty level of exam is provided in the table below:
|Category||Matriculation Level||Intermediate Level||Graduation Level|
|UR||120 to 125||100 to 115||100 to 105|
|SC||100 to 105||90 to 95||80 to 95|
|ST||90 to 95||80 to 85||70 to 75|
|OBC||110 to 115||100 to 105||90 to 95|
Tie-breaking Criteria for the SSC Phase 9 Exam
There is always a possibility that two candidates have exactly the same marks and whom to be considered for merit. In such a situation SSC uses tie-breaking criteria to resolve the tie. There are five criteria which are applied in the following order one after the another till the tie is resolved:
- By calculating total marks of the computer based exam.
- Calculating only part-A marks of the computer based exam.
- By calculating only part-B marks of the computer based exam.
- By comparing with the candidate’s date of birth, who scored high in the old phase.
- Alphabetical order of names.
Selection procedure on the basis of SSC Phase 9 Result 2022
The selection procedure for the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 result after the result is declared are as follows;
- Scrutiny Stage : Candidates who are shortlisted for the next stage have to go through the scrutiny stage. They will be required to submit self attested copies of all the supporting documents in respect of Educational Qualification (EQ), Experience, Category, Age, Age-relaxation, etc. (as applicable) in hard copy along with the print out of their online application form, to the respective Regional Office(s) to which the Post-Category belongs.
- Skill test : Skill Test, wherever prescribed for any category of post will be conducted from amongst the candidates whose hard copies of documents are received and found in order at Scrutiny stage, by the Regional Offices of the Commission.
- Document Verification Stage (DV) : All qualified candidates found clear at the Scrutiny Stage for a particular category of post, will be called for Document Verification (DV) by the Regional Office to which the concerned category of post belongs. Admission Certificate for DV will be issued by the concerned Regional Office to which post category belongs. Therefore, candidates are advised to check the website(s) of the concerned Regional Office regularly.
What After SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Result 2022 is Out?
After results are out on the concerned regional website. Candidates who are qualified in the selection Post Phase 9 exams will be eligible for the selection process. Candidates whose names are in the merit list have to produce their relevant document in original form as well as their photocopies at their Regional Office to which the Post-category belongs. Aspirants have to carry the following documents for SSc Selection Post Phase 9 exam:
- Matriculation certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate( as per the category)
- Letter of Educational Qualifications claimed
- Experience Certificate( incase required)
- Caste certificate (for reserved categories)
- Disability certificate for Persons with Disabilities.
- Serving Defence Personnel Certificate (for ex-servicemen)
- Discharge certificate (if servicemen is discharged)
- No objection certificate ( for Government employees)
- Any other documents mentioned in the admission certificate.
About SSC Phase 9 Exam
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a commission under the Government of India. SSC recruits staff in different posts into various ministries and departments of the Government of India and in the Subordinate Offices. Every year the Staff Selection Commission conducts various exams, the selection post phase exam is one of them. Through the selection post phase exam, candidates are recruited in the various posts available under SSC. Candidates who have graduated, 10th passed, 10+2 passed are eligible to apply. Finally selected candidates select 3261 vacancies that are available.
Ans. Matriculation, Educational Qualification Certificate( as per the category), Letter of Educational Qualifications claimed, Experience Certificate( in case required), Caste certificate (for reserved categories), Disability certificate for Persons with Disabilities.
Ans, SSC Selection Post Phase 9 result releases on the official website, ssc.nic.in.
Ans. During the document verification, the details filled and the information mentioned in the application form will be verified with the original documents submitted. In case of wrong information that candidate will be rejected.
Ans: The ratio of candidates selected for every post is
In the ratio of 1:20, for up to 5 vacancies for any category of posts.
In the ratio of 1:10, for more than 5 vacancies for any category of posts, subject to a minimum of 100