Syndicate Bank PO Result 2018 has been announced on March 27, 2018. Syndicate Bank has activated a web page to login to check PGDBF 2018-19 online exam marks. The Syndicate Bank PO 2018 online exam was held on February 25, 2018. To check Syndicate Bank PO result, log in with roll number or registration number and date of birth. The result of Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer 2018 recruitment is showing marks obtained in reasoning, English language, general awareness, quantitative aptitude.
Syndicate Bank PGDBF Result, Cut Off 2018 for PO Recruitment
Now that the exam is over and the result is out, scroll down to check it. The final merit list for selection has been made on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview and/or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank.
|Date of the Online test|
|Online Test Result||27 Mar 2018|
|Interview Dates||23 to 28 Apr 2018|
|Final Result||15 May 2018|
- Waitlist selection notice(25 Jun 2018): Click here to check the notice.
- List of the selected candidate from Wait List: Click here to check the Selection List.
- List of candidates given their non-willingness to join the course: Click here to check the list.
- Waitlist selection notice(20 Jun 2018): Click here to check the notice.
- List of the selected candidate from Waitlist: Click here to check the Selection List.
- List of candidates not joined the PGDBF course on 18.06.2018: Click here to check the list.
- Waitlist: Click here to check the list.
- Waitlist notice: Click here to check the notice.
- List of candidates not joined: Click here to check the list.
- Final Result: Click here to check the final result.
- Final Result Notice: Click here to check the final result notice.
- List of candidates shortlisted for interview: Click here to check the list.
- Check Marks: Click here to check the marks.
- Online Test Result: Click here to check the Syndicate Bank PO Result 2018.
- Notice: Click here to check the result notice.
- Cut-off: The Cut-off for the Online Test can be checked from the image below.
- The candidate has to secure minimum marks( 50% for general & 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) In the descriptive test to qualify for next process viz Interview and Group discussion.
- Each Candidate will be required to obtain the minimum score in each objective test and also minimum total score in the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies cut-offs will be decided in each test.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks for the online test.
How to check the result
In the result document of Syndicate Bank PGDBF Result, Cut Off 2018 for PO Recruitment, one can know about the interview date, time, and venue. The candidate must keep the following points in mind while downloading the result:
- Firstly visit the official website or click on the above-provided link.
- Click on the result Tab, to know about Syndicate Bank PGDBF Result, Cut Off 2018 for PO Recruitment
- The candidate is advised to keep the registration number handy to check the result in one go.
- After Entering the details candidate’s result will come.
Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
The aggregate marks of qualified candidates in the Objective Test was arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to approximately 5 times the number of vacancies declared for each category, has been called for Interview and/ or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank. The qualifying marks in Interview and/or Group Discussion has been as decided by the Bank.