Syndicate Bank PGDBF Result, Cut Off 2018 for PO Recruitment will be published by the syndicate bank once the exams are over. The candidate who will appear in the exam must make sure that they check the result on the timely basis to know about the score. The candidate who is willing to appear in exams of Syndicate Bank PGDBF For PO, keep the regular update on this page. On this page, the candidate can find all the detail updates regarding the Syndicate Bank PGDBF Result, Cut Off 2018 for PO Recruitment. So keep yourself updated.
Syndicate Bank PGDBF Result, Cut Off 2018 for PO Recruitment
Once the exams will be over the result date will be announced later, so keep your self-updated with this article. The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test and Interview and/or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank.
|Date of Online test (Tentative)||18 Feb 2018|
|Result Available||To be announced|
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Result: Result will be available here www.syndicatebank.in.
- The candidate has to secure minimum marks( 50% for general & 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) In the descriptive test to qualify for next process viz Interview and Group discussion.
- Each Candidate will be required to obtain the minimum score in each objective test and also minimum total score in the objective test. Depending on the number of vacancies cut-offs will be decided in each test.
- Wrong answers in objective test will attract negative marks for the online test.
How to check the result
In the result document of Syndicate Bank PGDBF Result, Cut Off 2018 for PO Recruitment, one can know about the interview date, time, and venue. The candidate must keep the following points in mind while downloading the result:
- Firstly visit the official website or click on the above provided link.
- Click on the result Tab, to know about Syndicate Bank PGDBF Result, Cut Off 2018 for PO Recruitment
- The candidate is advised to keep the registration number handy to check the result in one go.
- After Entering the details candidate’s result will come.
Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion
The aggregate marks of qualified candidates in the Objective Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to approximately 5 times the number of vacancies declared for each category, will be called for Interview and/ or Group Discussion as decided by the Bank. The qualifying marks in Interview and/or Group Discussion will be as decided by the Bank.