CISF Constable (Fire) Result 2018 will be released by CISF after the successfully completion of all the rounds of examinations. There will be a separate result list for each round which includes candidates name who are selected for the next round. CISF has not released any information regarding CISF Constable (Fire) Result 2018. Candidates who are going to appear in the examination can check their result for each stage of examination here. Candidates can check full information about CISF Constable (Fire) Result 2018 from this page.
CISF Constable (Fire) Result 2018
After completion of PST/PET, documentation and Written Examination, State and category wise result lists for (UR/SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen) will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UTs on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test. Important dates for the CISF Constable (Fire) Result 2018 are given below.
|Date of Physical Standards Test (PST)||14 Mar to 10 Apr 2018|
|Result||To be announced|
|Written Exam||15 Jul 2018|
|Written Exam Result||To be announced|
Result: Result will be declared on cisfrectt.in.
Method of Selection
All candidates applying for the recruitment and prima-facie eligible will be asked to appear in Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test and documentation. Detailed scrutiny of their eligibility will not be undertaken before PET/PST. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidates to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for PST/PET.
- Physical Standard Test (Pst) / Physical Efficiency Test (Pet) & Documentation.
- Written Examination.
- Merit List
- Final Selection
- Medical Examination
- After completion of PST/PET, documentation and Written Examination, State and category wise merit lists for (UR/SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen) will be drawn separately in respect of each State/UTs on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test.
- In case tie in marks, the merit list will be prepared in the following order.
- The candidate older in age gets preference.
- If the tie still persists, then the candidate with more height and higher educational qualification will be placed above.
- Further, tie if any shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical orders get preference.
The final selection of the candidates will be made in order of merit in each category and allotted vacancy to each State. The minimum cut off percentage of marks for selection will normally be as under:-
- General & Ex-servicemen : 35%
- SC/ST/OBC : 33%
Note: No waiting list will be kept/ maintained.
- Only those candidates who find a place in the select list as per the available vacancy in each category in the State will be called for medical examination.
- Candidates declared unfit may file an appeal/representation to the designated authority within 15 days of declaring him unfit by the medical board with requisite fee i.e. Rs.25/- and a proof of his fitness in the prescribed form.
- Tattoos marked on traditional sites of the body like inner aspect of forearm, but only left forearm, being non-saluting limb or dorsum of the hand are to be allowed. Size must be less than ¼ of the particular part (Elbow or Hand) of the body.
- Merely qualifying all the prescribed tests for recruitment of Constable/Fire does not confer the right of selection of the candidates but they should have to stand in selected list in terms of vacancies allotted to particular State.
- Success in various stages of recruitment confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after medical examination and such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the service/post.